Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 126. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I would sugfest vlx project should also have a brand ambasador to promote thier platform like celebrities or maybe known personalities.

The idea is good but do you think velox already have the funds that will be use for paid advertising? Maybe a bounty campaign can help a lot in with the marketing and advertising of this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Hello Velox Admin,

we all waiting unpatiently the bounty campaign  Roll Eyes   You also asked some of us, if we know good bounty campaign managers.  Well, I already posted you per PM, the one that I recommend. May be you are too busy with other jobs and I just wanted to remind you about this concern.  Cool

Regards

Let's just wait for the dev to decide who he will choose maybe he is too busy or maybe checking other participants and reconsidering many of them, But bounty campaign will surely make this project very popular.
Im intrigued on whats happening on the bounty campaign of vlx project. Is thier something wrong why participants is acting this way?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello Velox Admin,

we all waiting unpatiently the bounty campaign  Roll Eyes   You also asked some of us, if we know good bounty campaign managers.  Well, I already posted you per PM, the one that I recommend. May be you are too busy with other jobs and I just wanted to remind you about this concern.  Cool

Regards

I suppose its also a good idea if they can launch a bounty campaign that will be paid in BTC.  Just hire some professional campaigns managers to handle this kind of matter.

I agree with your suggestion sir and I hope it will be read by the dev team so we can be participants too. And this kind of campaigns will surely help Velox project even more popular than the others because surely it will captivates a lot of bitcoiners especially those who wants a direct btc payment.

Yeah, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Hello Velox Admin,

Regards
Yes, indeed. I think with the bounty campaign, the project can be very unique to anyone who wanted to know Velox project moreover.
Activity: 294
Hello Velox Admin,

Regards

Right. Now the main thing is for the administrator to read your message and say something about it. If they agree to this idea, it will be great!
Administrator might be working on other tasks which are set high priority, he will be completing them and oncehe done he will do make a solution on this.  They might already acknowledge.
Hopefully this will come at hand and the Velox Project should taken an action as soon as possible. That really great if this proposal will be granted because having a bounty campaign will make this project more popular in the crypto community. So I will keep looking forward for this matter as well as to this project.
Activity: 238
Hello Velox Admin,

Regards

Right. Now the main thing is for the administrator to read your message and say something about it. If they agree to this idea, it will be great!
Administrator might be working on other tasks which are set high priority, he will be completing them and oncehe done he will do make a solution on this.  They might already acknowledge.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hello Velox Admin,

Regards

Activity: 574
Hello Velox Admin,

Regards

I suppose its also a good idea if they can launch a bounty campaign that will be paid in BTC.  Just hire some professional campaigns managers to handle this kind of matter.
it would really be great if the team of developers launched a campaign of generosity. I would like to join this event, I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me.
Activity: 182
I would sugfest vlx project should also have a brand ambasador to promote thier platform like celebrities or maybe known personalities.
Activity: 518
How are the devs prepared for large number of transaction coming in to thier platform have they ever though about that?

I am sure dev is doing their best to improve the system and to handle large transactions that will surely happen when this project already launches. Devs are really active with the developments.
Yes, all of us need they will launch their Velox Bolt asap. And we can using something wok to keep this projects running more and more, and us will have more chance to waiting.
I really have expect the Team will give more hard working for improve best projects and investor. Maybe killer appear.
Well they are doing their best for this project. You can see the progress and all the achievement they gain. Also velox have nig community which is very active and helpful.
Velox have taken loads of challenges as we keep observing it from the initial level and the team behind have actively sorted all the issues and brought various versions, now it is a great platform for all the crypto users.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hello Velox Admin,

Regards

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hello Velox Admin,

Regards
Activity: 196
How are the devs prepared for large number of transaction coming in to thier platform have they ever though about that?

I am sure dev is doing their best to improve the system and to handle large transactions that will surely happen when this project already launches. Devs are really active with the developments.
Yes, all of us need they will launch their Velox Bolt asap. And we can using something wok to keep this projects running more and more, and us will have more chance to waiting.
I really have expect the Team will give more hard working for improve best projects and investor. Maybe killer appear.
Well they are doing their best for this project. You can see the progress and all the achievement they gain. Also velox have nig community which is very active and helpful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Velox is really turning out to be much hot and i am sure that more and more peoples will join the project to have good profits ahead, Also velox is surely going to turn the best cryptos exchanges which will be indeed be anynomous.

And why would people move from trusted exchanges to some new kid on the block? What features is VLX going to throw in that makes it better huh?
VLX exchange has many good additional features than anyother exchange.you can easily do trading on this velox excahange platform and the transaction fees is also lawer than other exchanges.so i think this features are enough to move people to velox exchange.
as there ANN Thread,they said they will give those features.but for now as their exchangers aren't launch yet,we can't say that it has lower cost.so need to see progress

As I can see also they have not yet published their exchangers. I think we need to wait for the future update of the devs so that we can conclude what's happening on the project. As of now, what we can do is to wait for the announcement of the team.
so many days passed & upgrade of website complete but yet their exchanger has not launched.so team need to work on the exchanger as it could be a great exchanger from their side
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Activity: 280

They planned it already, because if they say this is the future of Anonymous & Decentralize Trading, it implies for me that it can cater a lot of people as everyone wants a secure, reliable, and fast trading or any transaction.
Activity: 252

Velox is really turning out to be much hot and i am sure that more and more peoples will join the project to have good profits ahead, Also velox is surely going to turn the best cryptos exchanges which will be indeed be anynomous.

And why would people move from trusted exchanges to some new kid on the block? What features is VLX going to throw in that makes it better huh?
VLX exchange has many good additional features than anyother exchange.you can easily do trading on this velox excahange platform and the transaction fees is also lawer than other exchanges.so i think this features are enough to move people to velox exchange.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
any information about Bounty?
Activity: 182
Cryptocurrency devs are always ready for more scalability and of course many known currencies have that as an issues so yeah I think they will be prepared for such things
Really this guy has asked very good question. Because holding up as an example for example ETH, one of the largest cryptocurrencies of the world and some new projects have managed to lay network the infinite streams of transactions, as a result the network hasn't sustained and has glitched. How will the developer fight with similar?
Jump to: