Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 123. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I have been watching this project for a long time and I can say that it is worthy of attention among users, as well as investors. They force to realize the idea of the project and this already guarantees that it will work.
the project Velox has already declared itself as a sufficiently promising project, which justifies the investments invested in it. And now we are waiting for the launch of the working version of the platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I have been watching this project for a long time and I can say that it is worthy of attention among users, as well as investors. They force to realize the idea of the project and this already guarantees that it will work.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I've been following the project for a long time and I like everything, but it's unclear when the developer will release a mobile version? Or the mobile application is not planned at all?
without a mobile application it is difficult to imagine the implementation of any project. I think that the release of the application would be a weighty argument for using this exchanger
In what that you are right. Really many people bypass the most interesting large projects, just passing them from the attention only because in them there are no versions for mobile platforms. Because of it a set of qualitative platforms lose audience.

I am pretty sure that you guys are not checking the first post of this ann thread. If you are talking about the mobile wallet of this project, well it wall already launched months ago and the link are posted in the OP. Go and check it for yourself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I have seen there are upcoming bounty campaigns for VELOX this coming month? Is it true? Because I'm interested to join the bounties.
If thats true I am also interested to participate but may I know the reason why do they still have to do another bounty campaign.
I agree with this. Bounty will help velox to gather more funds. I just hope that this project won't be affected by price drop. More investors will come if they pursue this bounty.
Activity: 182
I have seen there are upcoming bounty campaigns for VELOX this coming month? Is it true? Because I'm interested to join the bounties.
If thats true I am also interested to participate but may I know the reason why do they still have to do another bounty campaign.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 560
I remember someone has report this issue but i think i need the answer, countdown until VeloxCoin.org Revamp is complete have wrong, they running to up instead down.

Pretty sure we need to contact their support about the bug in their site or just P.M the OP here, I just sent contact in  the site lets see what will happen.
Yes, we need everything will be ok before someone have misunderstood about their roadmap. Hope they will fix this soon.
It must be a bug on the website or javascript error. I hope they will be fixing it as soon as they were seeing this reply in the bitcointalk.
Its good that vlx llatform has already intergrated to cloudflare technology. Meaning we dont have to worry that the site will get ddos attacks that might steal or hack our personal account.

This is a good move for a lot of decentralized exchange but I hope they can develop their own system that will be able to handle huge traffic without any DDOS attacks.
DDOS attacks can really have a negative effect on a platform itself, especially when the team isn't around to fix it as soon as possible. With the technology being used which is the Cloudfare technology, a more fast and more secure website for VLX is what we can experience.
DDOS can can sometimes even be the end of the project if the game is not able to recover. Hopefully this is never the case in VLX's future and the I hope the users may get a good overall experience after there integration with cloudflare.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I remember someone has report this issue but i think i need the answer, countdown until VeloxCoin.org Revamp is complete have wrong, they running to up instead down.

Pretty sure we need to contact their support about the bug in their site or just P.M the OP here, I just sent contact in  the site lets see what will happen.
Yes, we need everything will be ok before someone have misunderstood about their roadmap. Hope they will fix this soon.
Activity: 280
Its good that vlx llatform has already intergrated to cloudflare technology. Meaning we dont have to worry that the site will get ddos attacks that might steal or hack our personal account.

This is a good move for a lot of decentralized exchange but I hope they can develop their own system that will be able to handle huge traffic without any DDOS attacks.
DDOS attacks can really have a negative effect on a platform itself, especially when the team isn't around to fix it as soon as possible. With the technology being used which is the Cloudfare technology, a more fast and more secure website for VLX is what we can experience.
Activity: 252

Well, as time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.
I've been following the project for a long time and I like everything, but it's unclear when the developer will release a mobile version? Or the mobile application is not planned at all?
No, the mobile application will not be exactly. Administrators have never talked about it. Most likely a beta version on the computer and that's it. Although who knows, maybe they thought up something.
As for creation of mobile applications. It isn't so simple as it seems. All difficulty is that it is really difficult to take and to quickly create such apps because the platform for trading always consumes many resources and uses the hardest flash.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
without a mobile application it is difficult to imagine the implementation of any project. I think that the release of the application would be a weighty argument for using this exchanger
In what that you are right. Really many people bypass the most interesting large projects, just passing them from the attention only because in them there are no versions for mobile platforms. Because of it a set of qualitative platforms lose audience.
Activity: 238
It will depend on the user at the end of the day so maybe after it release and after beta we might experience it's true nature and whether is worth working with at the time
Velox project it has got a huge number of investment and supporters from all over the world. I think those who follow the project expect news and further news from him.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It will depend on the user at the end of the day so maybe after it release and after beta we might experience it's true nature and whether is worth working with at the time
Activity: 294
I would sugfest vlx project should also have a brand ambasador to promote thier platform like celebrities or maybe known personalities.

The idea is good but do you think velox already have the funds that will be use for paid advertising? Maybe a bounty campaign can help a lot in with the marketing and advertising of this project.
I think that the bounty campaign is now enough for advertisement as this project is well known in the community.
But there is none. I have been waiting for the bounty campaign so I can dig dipper to this project while I am promoting it. That's like hitting  2 birds with 1 stone.  Grin
I likewise waited for the bounty company, but the developer began to promote the project on the Internet in other ways. Probably the popularity which he acquired the project, he considered sufficient.
But for the better success that advertising will not be a better option for the developer we still need a better branding to drive more traffic into the platform by reaching to various investors.

You are right, this project still needs to promote in all different social medias and other available platforms to attract more investors there. Also maybe a bonuses can surely attract many investors too.
The Velox Project should give some attention to their marketing section because it really has an effects for the whole project. If the stratregies of the Velox Project will come up to an another level, then that would be great, if this will lead to the better performance of the marketing of the Velox that will bring the the better changes and development of the community.
Activity: 196
I would sugfest vlx project should also have a brand ambasador to promote thier platform like celebrities or maybe known personalities.

The idea is good but do you think velox already have the funds that will be use for paid advertising? Maybe a bounty campaign can help a lot in with the marketing and advertising of this project.
I think that the bounty campaign is now enough for advertisement as this project is well known in the community.
But there is none. I have been waiting for the bounty campaign so I can dig dipper to this project while I am promoting it. That's like hitting  2 birds with 1 stone.  Grin
I likewise waited for the bounty company, but the developer began to promote the project on the Internet in other ways. Probably the popularity which he acquired the project, he considered sufficient.
But for the better success that advertising will not be a better option for the developer we still need a better branding to drive more traffic into the platform by reaching to various investors.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

If you are looking for a mobile wallet of velox, I am sure that you did not check the first because it was added it there for more than months I guess. Check all links there and you will see what you are looking for.
Activity: 252

Jump to: