Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 134. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
While will be the remastered white paper be released ,is it soon?
I don't see in it any sense. Most likely it won't occur as the project and without it is already most finished, the existing whitepaper testifies to it. If you I haven't read it yet, I advise you it to make. It is only and most likely the final version.
Yes, I also think that this already does not make sense. Now I know that the project can be implemented without white paper

yeah, some project become successful first before releasing this whitepaper. It is important to some investors but a project can still launch even there is no whitepaper yet.
I think the project has almost reached a stage where I don't think that remastering the white paperr will be necessary. The current white paper does its job and I think it will be enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The only thing that velox needs this that it could subdue also other, third-party exchanges. The coin has no special prospects if doesn't go out of the world, in particular if bargains only on the platform because there is a risk of the same experience as well as with bitconnect.

What do you mean by subdue other exchanges? Like do they like DDOS the other exchanges or something? Also bitconnect was a ponzi lending service not an exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I don't see in it any sense. Most likely it won't occur as the project and without it is already most finished, the existing whitepaper testifies to it. If you I haven't read it yet, I advise you it to make. It is only and most likely the final version.
Yes, I also think that this already does not make sense. Now I know that the project can be implemented without white paper
You can do download the PDF available and look the roadmap which is already published by the velox team, you can find all the end-to-end program and the plan details if you still have any queries, you can do drop your query here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

yeah, some project become successful first before releasing this whitepaper. It is important to some investors but a project can still launch even there is no whitepaper yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Well, at the beginning of the velox project, as the velox team declared that, they do not want to get listed in exchanges, most of the people here get paranoid delusion here and regret. But now, the team response to their potential investors and try to get the VLX listed in exchanges.

Yesterday there were 21 votes;  today I just counted 27 !    Does it mean that just 27 investors/supporters want to see this coin in exchanges ?

Why did you go crazy then, when Velox team did not wanted to get listed in exchanges ?  And why dont you support them now ?

I didn't get what you mean. What I understand is that Velox token/coin is only available at their own exchange. You mean the team change their decisions and they wanted it to be listed in some exchanges? Also, what I understand about this voting, this is all about to be listed in portfolio not in exchanges.
No. It is a platform where you can get a price of a coin, depends on the exchange market price. In this case, Velox wanted to be listed on a portfolio app.
The only thing that velox needs this that it could subdue also other, third-party exchanges. The coin has no special prospects if doesn't go out of the world, in particular if bargains only on the platform because there is a risk of the same experience as well as with bitconnect.
I am realy looking forward to this project to launch its platform. Crypto trading will now get back to being anonymous and decentralized.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Well, at the beginning of the velox project, as the velox team declared that, they do not want to get listed in exchanges, most of the people here get paranoid delusion here and regret. But now, the team response to their potential investors and try to get the VLX listed in exchanges.

Yesterday there were 21 votes;  today I just counted 27 !    Does it mean that just 27 investors/supporters want to see this coin in exchanges ?

Why did you go crazy then, when Velox team did not wanted to get listed in exchanges ?  And why dont you support them now ?

I didn't get what you mean. What I understand is that Velox token/coin is only available at their own exchange. You mean the team change their decisions and they wanted it to be listed in some exchanges? Also, what I understand about this voting, this is all about to be listed in portfolio not in exchanges.
No. It is a platform where you can get a price of a coin, depends on the exchange market price. In this case, Velox wanted to be listed on a portfolio app.
Activity: 560

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 252
I think to increase the trading volume on the  exchange, we need to strengthen the promotion of the project on the Internet. I think the developer can think of an additional advertising company?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 574
I like this democratic exchange with a simple and accessible registration. It is very different for the better from the Korean-Japanese exchanges, where it is impossible to register.
I agree with you, the Velox platform attracts attention with its functionality and its working properties. I hope many people will use this platform to work.
Activity: 294
Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.
Yes you are definitely right. Glad to here that the Velox Project is really progressing postively and is very productive in its project development. I can say that the team members of the Velox Project is really making theor best they could that is why they have already reach this far. And moreover, in crypto related advertisement, not only Google banned it but also the Facebook and now that Snapchat.
Its good that this project is almost done on thier token sale because they wont feel the impact of google shutting down cryptoadvertisements on thier site.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Increasingly more peoples have previously invested in to the project VLX as they are very mindful that VLX is surely getting much more rewarding in the future
Yes, at the very beginning of the project, a lot of users invested. And without a doubt, they support the project and wait for its launch. I really wait for the project to be released and it will be possible to test it.
Activity: 238
What about the technology of Velox Project, an anonymous currency? Is this coin promising compared to ZASH?

I have seen a lot of good improvements of this project and really hoping that they can really make it anonymous. Let's see if velox can be as good as zash in the near future.

Correct. The project is quite young and there are lots of things that must be developed in this project. For now, let's just be patient and wait for their updates from the VLX team.
I strongly believe that vlx would become huge in the future. The team is serious and passionate towards their work. They shall keep improving the project as they have been doing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
What about the technology of Velox Project, an anonymous currency? Is this coin promising compared to ZASH?

I have seen a lot of good improvements of this project and really hoping that they can really make it anonymous. Let's see if velox can be as good as zash in the near future.

Correct. The project is quite young and there are lots of things that must be developed in this project. For now, let's just be patient and wait for their updates from the VLX team.
Activity: 196
There are now 23 votes for Velox !  We need another 22 ! 

Come on guys, is a good working decentralized exchange without KYC is not worth for a few seconds to vote?  You dont even need to sign up with email and password;  just sign up with your twitter,facebook, g+, etc... accounts and vote !

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
I agree with you, the fact that exchange works without problems without granting KYC already does it very demanded among traders of the countries to which exchange on other exchanges is forbidden. I have voted.
Theres realy a lot of ways to profit frim vlx coin but I am just a simple follower that is waiting for something very good that will happen to this project.

If you can just review the features of this platform, there are really more profit earning that we can choose. Also, the team are now in step of preparing their platform to be used by the people and we'll see what is really the outcome of this project.
It really keeps getting closer to a finish these days and am sure once its done Velox will eventually provide the anonymous trading people are hoping for...lets just hold on a little and see how it gets

Well this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.
I agree. Velox did not matter what are happening in the community. They just want the peoject to be successful no matter what the situation is. Velox really prove that they are doing their best to reach their goal.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So being anonymous, can I carry out any type of transaction or any kind of value? If I want to withdraw a very high value, will not I have no problem?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
There are now 23 votes for Velox !  We need another 22 ! 

Come on guys, is a good working decentralized exchange without KYC is not worth for a few seconds to vote?  You dont even need to sign up with email and password;  just sign up with your twitter,facebook, g+, etc... accounts and vote !

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange

Good job on supporting Velox. Are the team also promoting this one to be voted by us members? I think if they can pay a token for each member who will vote Velox then maybe many will join and vote?
That's a good suggestion but maybe just a few token. With the voting currently ongoing, I'm hoping things will go well for Velox Project. Good rating, good voting means a good project(maybe). Let's wait and see how this voting will help Velox.
With the voting system, this could tell how good one project is? Then lets vote for velox since this is a good project for me that have a remarks that they did in the project.
Yeah. It will definitely add a good impression to people when a project gain a lot of votes from blockfolio feedback website. Supporters and investors must really fill this up if they want to gather more people in their community.
Jump to: