Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 138. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.

Thanks for the updates sir. Having 15 votes is not bad at all. It only shows that Velox project are really promising kind of investments in the market. And I think getting 50 votes is not hard to reached because I believed in a few more days to come, there will be a lot of people who will vote for this project.
I believe this is an important aspect that needs to be focused by the admins because if it gets listed to blockfolio more inveators will recognize thier coin.
Exactly. I hope that blockfolio will be accepting Velox exchange as their partner as an exchange because I believe Velox has a good future.
Such sphere of the Internet lacked such project very much as crypto. All because forums of such subject not are absolutely enough. Many experienced users avoid the help and the answer to questions to beginners. And in this platform there will be answers to all possible questions, many popular terms will be added.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.

Getting 15 votes isn't bad at all. It shows that the project is more likely to succeed because they have gain approval from the reviewers. I believe they can reach the 50 votes. Congrats, team velox!  Smiley

well, as one of the supporter this project, I go now directly to blockfolio and vote for velox. The guys really works hard and they are also very responsive to their community here. I dont know how you guys think but I feel debted with this team because they also change so many things in their project and roadmap according to their potential investors wishes.
Yes, VLX is a very adaptive platform and it is always upgrading itself as per the need of its users and I also found the exchange platform very user friendly and the beta version is also well developed with very less bugs. Surely this platform will reach great height in the future and will be used all over the world for crypto trading.
Activity: 63
Hello Velox-team!
I have not been able to withdraw BTC from my account for three months already !!!
When I click "Send crypto" I get the message "Further action is required to authorize this request." Please follow the link that you received in your email to authorize this transaction.". I do not receive confirmation mail !!!
I can not disable the confirmation on email in the settings, because this can only be done through confirmation on the email! I wrote 20 times in the support service, but I never received an answer. I wrote in the discord, but there, too, no one answers!
Who can help me ?! Where to write more ?! Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Getting 15 votes isn't bad at all. It shows that the project is more likely to succeed because they have gain approval from the reviewers. I believe they can reach the 50 votes. Congrats, team velox!  Smiley

well, as one of the supporter this project, I go now directly to blockfolio and vote for velox. The guys really works hard and they are also very responsive to their community here. I dont know how you guys think but I feel debted with this team because they also change so many things in their project and roadmap according to their potential investors wishes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

That's at least what we can hope for. As I said before the market is a weird thing. You would think hard work will be rewarded, but that's not always what happens.

In crypto market, things are really unexpected and yes we can experienced weird things that suddenly happens. Some things are unexpectedly happens and always surprise us also with unexpected results. Moreover, I am expecting this platform to give us a better results when it comes to the services that they will provide to their users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Thanks for the updates sir. Having 15 votes is not bad at all. It only shows that Velox project are really promising kind of investments in the market. And I think getting 50 votes is not hard to reached because I believed in a few more days to come, there will be a lot of people who will vote for this project.
I believe this is an important aspect that needs to be focused by the admins because if it gets listed to blockfolio more inveators will recognize thier coin.
I think we need to spread the information about this voting as much as possible, so that more people can vote for Velox and raise its rating.
Activity: 616

Exactly. I hope that blockfolio will be accepting Velox exchange as their partner as an exchange because I believe Velox has a good future.
Activity: 210

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Yes, it is very pleasant when the developer is engaged in the project without cease. He not only has thought up the good idea and waits, he also tries to accelerate process on his promoting.

Agree. Few people do this. Most simply act according to the road map and that's all. And here, on the contrary, it is changed and the process of project development is accelerated!
Activity: 196
Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Yes, it is very pleasant when the developer is engaged in the project without cease. He not only has thought up the good idea and waits, he also tries to accelerate process on his promoting.

Indeed, the team has shown seriousness towards the project. They should be having a bounty program for better reach and overall development of the project.

When velox posted about the good news/updates it made them more trustworthy and more reliable thst this project will be successful. I hope more good news will come and the team effort will keep functioning.
Activity: 182

Pretty sure 50 Votes is not really hard to get because of many supporters and investors who really want Velox to succeed improving they're all in one exchange site. Thanks for the reminder anyway,
I agree maybe in just matter of days you guys will be able to collect of the needed votes to get listed blockfolio.
Activity: 238

Indeed, the team has shown seriousness towards the project. They should be having a bounty program for better reach and overall development of the project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Pretty sure 50 Votes is not really hard to get because of many supporters and investors who really want Velox to succeed improving they're all in one exchange site. Thanks for the reminder anyway,
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

That's at least what we can hope for. As I said before the market is a weird thing. You would think hard work will be rewarded, but that's not always what happens.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Excellent project with a working exchange. Has the project already had an airdrop or a bounty company? I did not see such a topic in the local branch, there were no translations either?
I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
Not yet bud, I think too that they need now a bounty campaign to help the project gain more people to support it from its development. Also, more people means popularity is increasing which has a good effect for the project.

Bounty programs is one of the best way to make the project to be popular in the this forum and also in social media. I am hoping soon that they will announced us with positive news.
Yes, absolutely the project has higher possibilities to expand more in future. If they want to become more popular as well as successful then they need to offer bounty campaign. This campaign help to attract more investors towards the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
VLX is a highly potential project with great experts working with it and they have also gathered good investment. This project will become very successful in the future and give huge profits to all its supporting peoples and investor too.
Yes. About "VeloxCoin.org is underway to be migrated to a new domain and undergoing a complete revamp which will include a greater amount of information about the project and its upcoming endeavours" will be Veloxexchange.com? I still keep observing about new domain of our project.
Activity: 294

Bounty program can follow afterwards, it will be better for a project to focus on developing their platform before they introduce it to more people so that they can avoid any negative feedbacks. It's better to find out the bugs and other things that need to be fixed before the huge market.
Yes that is a great plan. First thing to do is to prioritzed first the thing that should be done first for the better development of this project to attain its goal and plan for the community and for the people around. But just like other people here, I will be well glad if the Velox Project will have its bounty campaigns for more promotions of this project in the community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I fully support your opinion. Potential investors and investors who have already invested in the project should see all the efforts of the team and what they could already achieve
The team is really pushing its boundaries. Great to see new updates from the project. The team is surely catching some pace and is getting ready for the big release.

Yup, and I guess they have caught the attention of the potential investors and their supporters by their released update. Such a great news! It's the best time to settle your investment on the project.
Gaining the attention of many potential/future investors is really a great thing for the team and platform itself. It will really help a lot in order to fund well the Velox Project for a more better and reliable development of it.
yes it's very difficult to get investor and also can be hasty to make them believe your idea.
Jump to: