Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 135. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Great project guys, wish u success.
Velox is really a great project and it needs a good amount of investors to start the platform soon. Hope that several good peoples support the project to raise good amount of funds and also to soon reach the hardcap.
It will be interesting to try to make exchanges between coins on the platform of this exchange. As developers write, everything will be most transparent and quickly, stakes will also be received for storage of own coins on personal internal purses that does the project one of unique in own way.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
While will be the remastered white paper be released ,is it soon?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Increasingly more peoples have previously invested in to the project VLX as they are very mindful that VLX is surely getting much more rewarding in the future
All the early investors will get huge profit from the VLX project as this project has reached great heights and have become very popular and they have also gained huge support from the community. As soon as the stable platform is launched and the tokens are listed on the exchange the value of VLX tokens will increase tremendously.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Increasingly more peoples have previously invested in to the project VLX as they are very mindful that VLX is surely getting much more rewarding in the future
Merit: 0
There are now 23 votes for Velox !  We need another 22 ! 

Come on guys, is a good working decentralized exchange without KYC is not worth for a few seconds to vote?  You dont even need to sign up with email and password;  just sign up with your twitter,facebook, g+, etc... accounts and vote !

https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange
I agree with you, the fact that exchange works without problems without granting KYC already does it very demanded among traders of the countries to which exchange on other exchanges is forbidden. I have voted.
Theres realy a lot of ways to profit frim vlx coin but I am just a simple follower that is waiting for something very good that will happen to this project.

If you can just review the features of this platform, there are really more profit earning that we can choose. Also, the team are now in step of preparing their platform to be used by the people and we'll see what is really the outcome of this project.
Velox really struggled at the initial stage to fix many bugs but now their platform is really good with the advanced features as they constantly analyzed the competitors and added all the additional innovative technology.
They did work hard earlier and now they're having advantage of it.  I hope many people vote so as to get the best facility online. It'll really be worth it, they'll have another obstruction out of their way.
The team for velox was really working much hard and also they are now getting good fruit for their hardwork. This project is now getting more and more popular and i am sure that it is a good profitable sign for velox as well as all the investors.
Activity: 182

Come on guys, is a good working decentralized exchange without KYC is not worth for a few seconds to vote?  You dont even need to sign up with email and password;  just sign up with your twitter,facebook, g+, etc... accounts and vote !

I agree with you, the fact that exchange works without problems without granting KYC already does it very demanded among traders of the countries to which exchange on other exchanges is forbidden. I have voted.
Theres realy a lot of ways to profit frim vlx coin but I am just a simple follower that is waiting for something very good that will happen to this project.

If you can just review the features of this platform, there are really more profit earning that we can choose. Also, the team are now in step of preparing their platform to be used by the people and we'll see what is really the outcome of this project.
Velox really struggled at the initial stage to fix many bugs but now their platform is really good with the advanced features as they constantly analyzed the competitors and added all the additional innovative technology.
They did work hard earlier and now they're having advantage of it.  I hope many people vote so as to get the best facility online. It'll really be worth it, they'll have another obstruction out of their way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Velox is really a great project and it needs a good amount of investors to start the platform soon. Hope that several good peoples support the project to raise good amount of funds and also to soon reach the hardcap.
I am being hearing the name for velox since a while and i think that they are really having a good amount of investors now. I would like to know w=how much funds have been raised untill now for velox team?
Activity: 224
Activity: 57
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

It really keeps getting closer to a finish these days and am sure once its done Velox will eventually provide the anonymous trading people are hoping for...lets just hold on a little and see how it gets

What I don't really understand is that there is not Ethereum in their current exchange. What's the reason them to have DogeCoin but not Eth?

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

It really keeps getting closer to a finish these days and am sure once its done Velox will eventually provide the anonymous trading people are hoping for...lets just hold on a little and see how it gets
Activity: 270
What about the technology of Velox Project, an anonymous currency? Is this coin promising compared to ZASH?
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
looks like a nice project
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Good job on supporting Velox. Are the team also promoting this one to be voted by us members? I think if they can pay a token for each member who will vote Velox then maybe many will join and vote?
That's a good suggestion but maybe just a few token. With the voting currently ongoing, I'm hoping things will go well for Velox Project. Good rating, good voting means a good project(maybe). Let's wait and see how this voting will help Velox.

Yes, we really need to support this project so that velox can  attract many investors to participate in this project.Looking forward for more developments from velox project
Activity: 252
Hello Velox-team!
I have not been able to withdraw BTC from my account for three months already !!!
When I click "Send crypto" I get the message "Further action is required to authorize this request." Please follow the link that you received in your email to authorize this transaction.". I do not receive confirmation mail !!!
I can not disable the confirmation on email in the settings, because this can only be done through confirmation on the email! I wrote 20 times in the support service, but I never received an answer. I wrote in the discord, but there, too, no one answers!
Who can help me ?! Where to write more ?! Huh
I understand this problem, I did not send anything from this exchange, but if I can not send bitcoin, I send it to another currency, it's better and cheaper than all of course doge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Activity: 182

Activity: 560

Good job on supporting Velox. Are the team also promoting this one to be voted by us members? I think if they can pay a token for each member who will vote Velox then maybe many will join and vote?
That's a good suggestion but maybe just a few token. With the voting currently ongoing, I'm hoping things will go well for Velox Project. Good rating, good voting means a good project(maybe). Let's wait and see how this voting will help Velox.
With the voting system, this could tell how good one project is? Then lets vote for velox since this is a good project for me that have a remarks that they did in the project.

This kind of vote is all about listing on blockfolio which means that if this happen their token will probably be can easily be monitored. The team are exerting more effort just trying to make their tokens to be known by many people.

They totally boost on marketing the project, so that many people who are interested to join on the platform will be reached and contribute funds for the project.
Indeed. Moreover, there is a lot of features that not you realize before! Expect some greatness of the platform instead of Blockfolio!
Jump to: