Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 137. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.

Thanks for the updates sir. Having 15 votes is not bad at all. It only shows that Velox project are really promising kind of investments in the market. And I think getting 50 votes is not hard to reached because I believed in a few more days to come, there will be a lot of people who will vote for this project.
I believe this is an important aspect that needs to be focused by the admins because if it gets listed to blockfolio more inveators will recognize thier coin.
Exactly. I hope that blockfolio will be accepting Velox exchange as their partner as an exchange because I believe Velox has a good future.
it will bring more exposure and also better popularity among the crypto ecosystem there maintaining and increasing vlx price
Yes, VLX project will have more and more demand which will gradually increase the price for their coin/token which indeed will be profitable for the early investors so i am sure that more and more peoples will invest into this project.
More and more peoples have already invested into the project VLX as they all know that VLX is surely going to be much more profitable in the future and also investing now can be profitable for the future soon.
Velox is really turning out to be much hot and i am sure that more and more peoples will join the project to have good profits ahead, Also velox is surely going to turn the best cryptos exchanges which will be indeed be anynomous.
Yes you are right. The Velox Project is getting a lot more attention in the crypto currency community. There are so many supporters of the Velox Project. Just like me, there are so many people believes in the capability of this future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging of the crypto community. I hope that this will lead to a better improvements and changes for this project that will soon to its fruitful success.
I see 23 votes at now. Well, maybe we should do instead by only talking about this. Hope Velox will gain more rating.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

Yeah I think they are preferring for the exchanger first not the token & they should also announced for bounty,because after the exchanger successful they need work on tokem.

Velox plan is putting the token to the exchanges that it could get more attentions to the investors. The plan is great and it will benefit us all.

Yeah because after the ICO they need their token to be listed in their own exchanger.But Are Velox team planning their token to be listed into another exchangers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wow this project is not even giving the competation and therefore beating them at the start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Yes, it is very pleasant when the developer is engaged in the project without cease. He not only has thought up the good idea and waits, he also tries to accelerate process on his promoting.

Indeed, the team has shown seriousness towards the project. They should be having a bounty program for better reach and overall development of the project.

Hearing these news updates from the this team and including the praises from the community makes this project a lot more reliable and trustworthy. I am pretty sure that this one will be surely successful in the future. I do hope that they still continue to be this dedicated towards this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.

Thanks for the updates sir. Having 15 votes is not bad at all. It only shows that Velox project are really promising kind of investments in the market. And I think getting 50 votes is not hard to reached because I believed in a few more days to come, there will be a lot of people who will vote for this project.
I believe this is an important aspect that needs to be focused by the admins because if it gets listed to blockfolio more inveators will recognize thier coin.
Exactly. I hope that blockfolio will be accepting Velox exchange as their partner as an exchange because I believe Velox has a good future.
it will bring more exposure and also better popularity among the crypto ecosystem there maintaining and increasing vlx price
Yes, VLX project will have more and more demand which will gradually increase the price for their coin/token which indeed will be profitable for the early investors so i am sure that more and more peoples will invest into this project.
More and more peoples have already invested into the project VLX as they all know that VLX is surely going to be much more profitable in the future and also investing now can be profitable for the future soon.
Velox is really turning out to be much hot and i am sure that more and more peoples will join the project to have good profits ahead, Also velox is surely going to turn the best cryptos exchanges which will be indeed be anynomous.
That is true I have been seeing really great level of interest in the project many people are considering the project for investing they have an idea which has a lot of space for improving and I think they are currently working on that good luck to the project.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

Yes you are right. The Velox Project is getting a lot more attention in the crypto currency community. There are so many supporters of the Velox Project. Just like me, there are so many people believes in the capability of this future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging of the crypto community. I hope that this will lead to a better improvements and changes for this project that will soon to its fruitful success.
Yes, many people have put great faith in this project and much investment is gathered by the project. This due to the great potential of the project and the very transparent development of the project. The team of the VLX project is also very active and the development of the platform is progressing every day and more and more updated are coming. This anonymous trading platform has great potential and a very bright future which will make the trading experience more user-friendly and profitable.
Activity: 294

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

And why would people move from trusted exchanges to some new kid on the block? What features is VLX going to throw in that makes it better huh?

Activity: 238

Activity: 224

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Merit: 100
So much good news from the developer in one day! I do not even know which is more glad, every news carries a chance for the growth of the coin
but now the crypto world is in trouble, the price of coins today is getting more and more humble, will all of this will always be bad news for all of us.

It's irrelevant to some degree what the market is doing as long as the Velox dev is building the product. We all know how much fun green numbers are only because we know how much stress red numbers are Wink
I am also confused what they are planning, but this is good news because velox touched the current green figure. this is very irrelevant for now.
Velox is actually going to do great job ahead so i think that more and more peoples will invest into the project for a better future as this project is surely going to be much profitable for future.
hopefully what we hope this project can do well. we always give support to this project in order for them the spirit to do their duty and achieve success.
Even i will always support the project as i have some of my funds invested into the project. This project is really going to have some good profits ahead and that is what attracted me to this project. Hope it also attracted several other investors.
hope you are lucky to invest in this project, I also see that this project has the potential for success later on. good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Partnership will really help to boost the market volume of the VeloxCoin so it will also be available in coinmarketcap but if they will also accept Ethereum I think it will have a huge help

Getting 15 votes isn't bad at all. It shows that the project is more likely to succeed because they have gain approval from the reviewers. I believe they can reach the 50 votes. Congrats, team velox!  Smiley

15 votes is still too low. They still need more votes, let's help this project to be listed in blockfolio, this will be a good beginning if velox will be listed in blockfolio app.
Being a brand ambassador i never consider voting and ratings those fake reviews do not weigh better quality in my view but i really mind how the managers are response for my queries, white papers and fund allocation metrics, advertising features. These really reap a great success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Getting 15 votes isn't bad at all. It shows that the project is more likely to succeed because they have gain approval from the reviewers. I believe they can reach the 50 votes. Congrats, team velox!  Smiley

15 votes is still too low. They still need more votes, let's help this project to be listed in blockfolio, this will be a good beginning if velox will be listed in blockfolio app.

The team are doing everything they can to make their token/coin monitor easily in blockfolio. Hoping this will be listed in this portfolio in order for the people to easily track its behavior and can be monitor from time to time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Hello Velox-team!
I have not been able to withdraw BTC from my account for three months already !!!
When I click "Send crypto" I get the message "Further action is required to authorize this request." Please follow the link that you received in your email to authorize this transaction.". I do not receive confirmation mail !!!
I can not disable the confirmation on email in the settings, because this can only be done through confirmation on the email! I wrote 20 times in the support service, but I never received an answer. I wrote in the discord, but there, too, no one answers!
Who can help me ?! Where to write more ?! Huh

Sorry to hear that buddy, well probably you need to double check on that time the possible site that you've been click. It's a terrible things to happen like on your situation which you invest then suddenly doesn't work. Hopefully the team may answer your problem or may help you to resolve your current issue.
Activity: 252
Almost all exchanges have a referral program, I have not seen it here, but can someone tell me if there is a referral program?
Activity: 238
Hello Velox-team!
I have not been able to withdraw BTC from my account for three months already !!!
When I click "Send crypto" I get the message "Further action is required to authorize this request." Please follow the link that you received in your email to authorize this transaction.". I do not receive confirmation mail !!!
I can not disable the confirmation on email in the settings, because this can only be done through confirmation on the email! I wrote 20 times in the support service, but I never received an answer. I wrote in the discord, but there, too, no one answers!
Who can help me ?! Where to write more ?! Huh
It is really not acceptable to now if you come across such situation between it would be great if you could share some transactions details regarding your transaction failure, such details will really help all the Dev team to analyze and work on your issue on priority.
Jump to: