Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 146. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hope this project does good! We need a lot more decentralized exchanges with the regulation coming from the SEC in the US.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Amazing ideas in the roadmap of the project. It looks good and might have bright future. I will put the one under my radar.

As for now, we must promote more for the Velox exchange to recognize I am only seeing few members who are trading to the site. I think it will be a good idea if hire a professional campaign manager like yahoo, uzamaki, luptin or maybe lauda to launched a  bounty campaign on twitter, facebook,  and also a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC. Surely it can boost VELOX popularity and more investors will come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We can look at the dynamics of the project and see that it does not stand still, but is constantly in motion

You are right, we can see that dev is doing his best to make this project become successful and he already update us latest status of this project, I really hope that there will be many investors that will join velox project.
yeah man I totally and agree with your opinion, the team is doing their best to keep this project safe.
That is very important for a project, to keep going. The good news is that the project hasn't come on a standstill point yet and it is moving forward slowly but steadily!
Indeed. Moreover, likely this project has gotta be liked by anyone else. I'm really sure the team was the man who started this all.
Activity: 182
We can look at the dynamics of the project and see that it does not stand still, but is constantly in motion

You are right, we can see that dev is doing his best to make this project become successful and he already update us latest status of this project, I really hope that there will be many investors that will join velox project.
yeah man I totally and agree with your opinion, the team is doing their best to keep this project safe.
That is very important for a project, to keep going. The good news is that the project hasn't come on a standstill point yet and it is moving forward slowly but steadily!
Activity: 434
It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That's one of the features of this exchange and the coin, there will be no verification in any amount of trade. The question is, will it not be used for laundering?

Most likely that will be. But in any way this will not work, because it is anonymous. A closed circle of some sort
In anonymously, it doesn't mean that any way of the use of the coin will not work. I really like this project because we don't need kyc.

Yes, it don't need kyc and the project will not require us to undergo kyc verification, that is one of the advantages if we will use this trading site. I just hope many investors will support velox project.
No KYC nothing just you and your anonimity which is all Vlx is about bringing back the glorious days of Crypto is a great concept actaully lets just see how it fans out
Of course, that why we call Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange is for anonymous crypto currencies trading and exchange. No KYC for VLX, only buy at velox exchange website.
Does this project really does not need KYC? I thought it is mandatory for each ICO project. I would like to hear some update on this from the team members. Perhaps this project too should have the KYC process.
IMO, I don't think KYC is neccesary for all projects running the ICO, as you can see the requirement for KYC is over $5000. The KYC is only avoid some dangerous case, but when don't have KYC, everyone easy to join VLX system.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Yeah there was an active communication from velox dev team regarding the upgrades, goals, plans they are implementing and lending that is the key variable building strong trust to choose Velox.
Velox have really achieved great heights untill now and i am sure that it will continue to do so in the future. Velox actually has some great features which will always keep the investors close and also may hike up anytime. Velox really has the potential to reach moon soon.
This depend with the support from the people and to have many supporters, they need to give a better services and features which can make the users to be satisfied. Lets see what will be the outcome of these platform.
Activity: 196
It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That's one of the features of this exchange and the coin, there will be no verification in any amount of trade. The question is, will it not be used for laundering?

Most likely that will be. But in any way this will not work, because it is anonymous. A closed circle of some sort
In anonymously, it doesn't mean that any way of the use of the coin will not work. I really like this project because we don't need kyc.

Yes, it don't need kyc and the project will not require us to undergo kyc verification, that is one of the advantages if we will use this trading site. I just hope many investors will support velox project.
No KYC nothing just you and your anonimity which is all Vlx is about bringing back the glorious days of Crypto is a great concept actaully lets just see how it fans out
Of course, that why we call Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange is for anonymous crypto currencies trading and exchange. No KYC for VLX, only buy at velox exchange website.
Does this project really does not need KYC? I thought it is mandatory for each ICO project. I would like to hear some update on this from the team members. Perhaps this project too should have the KYC process.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

The Velox Team should really make this project more kicking on its own for its own good. Especially that in this community there are lots of comptetitors of the Velox Project. I hope that this project will reach its goal and make a better changes for the crypto currency community, so keep striving team Velox!
At project own exchange. It says already of much. For example that designers will be able free experiment and to add interesting things there were no which just before cиx times on other platforms. It will be able to become quite interesting for traders.
Activity: 252

The Velox Team should really make this project more kicking on its own for its own good. Especially that in this community there are lots of comptetitors of the Velox Project. I hope that this project will reach its goal and make a better changes for the crypto currency community, so keep striving team Velox!
yeah, which can helps everyone here in crypto currency community by having this great and secured future anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. I believe soon this will gonna be great.
Activity: 380
Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
Merit: 100

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Removing the KYC amendments is really a good plan which saves our time, initially velox have struggled to fix all the bugs in the platform and with same excellent delivery it brought the better upgrades by keeping the platform safer to us.
Activity: 238

Yeah there was an active communication from velox dev team regarding the upgrades, goals, plans they are implementing and lending that is the key variable building strong trust to choose Velox.
Velox have really achieved great heights untill now and i am sure that it will continue to do so in the future. Velox actually has some great features which will always keep the investors close and also may hike up anytime. Velox really has the potential to reach moon soon.
Activity: 238

Activity: 224

Well it's a decentralised exchange, if they asked for an ID the entire point of having a decentralised exchange will go to become completely moot
Actually KYC has become mandatory recent days due to some of the countries restricting ICO sales and that is why you would need a ID i guess. But it would be safe i guess and the ID would just confirm your region i guess.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Well it's a decentralised exchange, if they asked for an ID the entire point of having a decentralised exchange will go to become completely moot

Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Well, there might be a possibility but for now maybe not, I am still not sure, because it's anonymous so we cannot tell now if people will use it for that, Stil hoping that it will not be use for that.
Jump to: