Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 149. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
For everyone who is looking for latest updates and annoucements, I recommend you to join the official discord channel where you have them the freshest !
Happy trades all.

Nice. so devs and team are active there in discord? I will surely make a visit in their discord channel to see latest improvements with velox project. Thanks for sharing this tip to us.
That’s great! The team is taking efforts and making the platform more transparent. The team is following a great path and I hope they continue to stay on this path.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Did you hear any news from the developers? I'm afraid that there will be intruders under the guise of the project, because it becomes famous and popular
Yes! You be very careful! And do not pay attention if you will write to private messages and offer to buy tokens! These administrators do not have to buy!
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
An interesting project, but it seems to me that the developer refused to list the coins on other exchanges, in which case there are fewer possibilities for manipulation.

The coin itself is already in an exchange of its own.
It's quite impressive that even if the market is going down the Velox Coin is staying strong and on the gain again after it drops from 1k sat price
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Did you hear any news from the developers? I'm afraid that there will be intruders under the guise of the project, because it becomes famous and popular
Do not afraid for any thing, dev team will be working on priority thins for the welfare of Velox which will benefit all of us, let us allow them certain time to work on the priority tickets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I'm interested in the security issue. How did the developers think about it. How much will it be safe? Will the user be able to carry out operations without fear for his accumulations?
Activity: 280
Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.

I've been repeatedly saying this, one hack can ruin a LARGE chunk of your reputation. Like the whole EtherDelta thing, now barely anyone trusts them anymore
I'm pretty sure the team is really implementing a more deep and secure way of implementing this platform for an absolute "anonymous" trading & exchanging to assure its users that it can be trusted.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
For everyone who is looking for latest updates and annoucements, I recommend you to join the official discord channel where you have them the freshest !
Happy trades all.

Thanks for this info mate. I joined the group and saw a great news about Velox will be working with two big exchanges sites namely getdelta.io and CryptoCompare.com. I am expecting a good result about this one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.

I've been repeatedly saying this, one hack can ruin a LARGE chunk of your reputation. Like the whole EtherDelta thing, now barely anyone trusts them anymore
Activity: 196
Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
We need to be patient. You cannot want one project go to the moon and have quick death at after several months.
Actually patience is the key to succes in the world of cryptos. We really need to be much more patiente to have some good profits as the future of any project can just go to moon any time. It depends on us how we treat the project and for me this project seems to have that potential to reach moon.
I actually had some serious loss before when i was new and never had patience. From then i know the meaning of patience and i would always try to hold the token for the future now because i know that the future of the decentralised currency is pretty good.
Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
We need to be patient. You cannot want one project go to the moon and have quick death at after several months.
Actually patience is the key to succes in the world of cryptos. We really need to be much more patiente to have some good profits as the future of any project can just go to moon any time. It depends on us how we treat the project and for me this project seems to have that potential to reach moon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Yes, honestly i don't hate any bug at Velox project, because this case will test the team can handle this problem for now and at future or not..
Velox is truely going great untill now and i am sure that it will continue to do so in the future. Velox is much famous now and also the team has developed the platform great which hardly has any bugs. Hope for a better future with velos.
Activity: 434
Yes, honestly i don't hate any bug at Velox project, because this case will test the team can handle this problem for now and at future or not..
Activity: 434
For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).

Nice to know that this project is planning to be listed in some good exchanges now. I hope many members will support the voting and also hoping that they will be listed soon. Good luck.
all participants who have participated in this project must contribute to the voting for listing on getdelta.io
of course this is a good effort from the developer, so we keep support their decisions while they have a good impact on the project
Well, it is like Velox got more supporters. Let's keep supporting by clicking vote in GetDelta.io and I'm really sure with adding this coin to another exchange will increase its price.
Yeah, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.
Activity: 196
You are right! such Trading & Exchange platform really face the latency at times and there will be bugs, it is obvious we do experience site is temporarily under maintenance, let us wait for the release version.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).

Nice to know that this project is planning to be listed in some good exchanges now. I hope many members will support the voting and also hoping that they will be listed soon. Good luck.
all participants who have participated in this project must contribute to the voting for listing on getdelta.io
of course this is a good effort from the developer, so we keep support their decisions while they have a good impact on the project
Well, it is like Velox got more supporters. Let's keep supporting by clicking vote in GetDelta.io and I'm really sure with adding this coin to another exchange will increase its price.
Yeah, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors

Eventually it will get there but right now things are looking just the one way for them we dont want to have etherdelta twin brother do we i hope they fix the fixable and fire the coin and its features quickly
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
VeloxBolt hasn't been released yet but VLX can only be traded on VLX exchange.
yes, you are right, the Vlx tokens will only be available on Velox. In my opinion this is the right approach to start the platform. Perhaps in the future coins will be available on other exchanges.
The start is ideal. Everyone does this in my opinion. If they become big and successful in sometime they might think of expanding.
Activity: 574
VeloxBolt hasn't been released yet but VLX can only be traded on VLX exchange.
yes, you are right, the Vlx tokens will only be available on Velox. In my opinion this is the right approach to start the platform. Perhaps in the future coins will be available on other exchanges.
Jump to: