Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 145. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am wondering what will be the use case of the Velox Coin, will it be used for fees in using the VeloxBolt in the future? Will there also be staking if you are a Velox Coin holder?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I think the more exchanges the better, there will be more competition between  exchanges., Will be lower commission for trading

There's already a ton of exchanges including ones with 0 fees for trading (albeit the fact that those are extremely shitty in comparison) so we're not getting lesser
But there will be unique mechanisms with Velox with the advanced features to analyze the market trends, currency etc. There might be similar exchanges but Velox is unique.
Yes, Velox project has got huge support from the community they have also made their path clear for the success in the future as they have already created a beta platform for the initial testing of the product of the project. This is a unique exchange with very secure technology for the security of the funds and the most important feature is about the anonymity of the users.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
An interesting exchange platform without registration, I hope it will develop more and more and registration will also be absent.
I cant wait for this project to be reviewed by rating sites, if that happens more investors will join them on thier journey.

Dev needs to also focus here, to promote his project and be reviewed in some ico ratings so that it will help the project to gain more popularity and this will help to attract many investors to participate here.

The dev already replied from the previous page of this thread and as far as I remember they are quite busy developing their platform due to some minor issues that needs to be fixed. Also, you can somehow visit the site in order for you to know about their development.
Can you provide the reply link of the devs? To further know more details about what they said last time? Didn't see their post, maybe I missed it. Would be glad if someone can give some proof about it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That's one of the features of this exchange and the coin, there will be no verification in any amount of trade. The question is, will it not be used for laundering?

Most likely that will be. But in any way this will not work, because it is anonymous. A closed circle of some sort
In anonymously, it doesn't mean that any way of the use of the coin will not work. I really like this project because we don't need kyc.

Yes, it don't need kyc and the project will not require us to undergo kyc verification, that is one of the advantages if we will use this trading site. I just hope many investors will support velox project.

Well it's a decentralised exchange, if they asked for an ID the entire point of having a decentralised exchange will go to become completely moot

Yeah right, the project is all about The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging so users are not required to undergo kyc verifications. I am just wondering how this project can continue that if governments now are keep interfering with this cryptos
That’s nice to know, as kyc verification is a hassle. Yeah, in many parts government has taken actions on these currencies, which really interfere with the planning and goals of the project. I hope they have a backup plan if anything goes wrong.
Well, I think that  that would not happen because their platform is all about anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. In this concept, they should stand with it so that there will be more users will like to use the platform.
Do not really require to worry for KYC as it is not really required also most of us was worrying when the withdraw keeps pending as there was no problems, we really require to understand hot wallet was empty. It will be processed as soon as the top up has a confirmation.
Yes, I think so. This will definitely be a good project. Because the Velox project is decentralized, it is safe and secure to join the cryptocurrency market. I hope ICO for the Velox project will get more people involved and grow rapidly.
I think the more exchanges the better, there will be more competition between  exchanges., Will be lower commission for trading

There's already a ton of exchanges including ones with 0 fees for trading (albeit the fact that those are extremely shitty in comparison) so we're not getting lesser
But there will be unique mechanisms with Velox with the advanced features to analyze the market trends, currency etc. There might be similar exchanges but Velox is unique.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
An interesting exchange platform without registration, I hope it will develop more and more and registration will also be absent.
I cant wait for this project to be reviewed by rating sites, if that happens more investors will join them on thier journey.

Dev needs to also focus here, to promote his project and be reviewed in some ico ratings so that it will help the project to gain more popularity and this will help to attract many investors to participate here.

The dev already replied from the previous page of this thread and as far as I remember they are quite busy developing their platform due to some minor issues that needs to be fixed. Also, you can somehow visit the site in order for you to know about their development.
Activity: 574
all right, so it is. This is the basis for the exchange activity. I'm sure the Velox exchange will enjoy great success among users.
Activity: 252
Activity: 182
Hope this project does good! We need a lot more decentralized exchanges with the regulation coming from the SEC in the US.
I think the designer will try to create access to exchange practically from any point of Earth , where there is Internet. Excluding countries, in which is prohibited bitcoin, problems are not necessary project, for the beginning it is necessary to be fixed in this competitive world of exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I am just worrying about the guys whose Velox coins stuck in coinsmarkets. This one is a promising project and each Velox is now 1.59 USD; this is a gain over 250% just in two weeks. I didnt check Cryptoncy.net  yet.
Activity: 518
It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That's one of the features of this exchange and the coin, there will be no verification in any amount of trade. The question is, will it not be used for laundering?

Most likely that will be. But in any way this will not work, because it is anonymous. A closed circle of some sort
In anonymously, it doesn't mean that any way of the use of the coin will not work. I really like this project because we don't need kyc.

Yes, it don't need kyc and the project will not require us to undergo kyc verification, that is one of the advantages if we will use this trading site. I just hope many investors will support velox project.

Well it's a decentralised exchange, if they asked for an ID the entire point of having a decentralised exchange will go to become completely moot

Yeah right, the project is all about The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging so users are not required to undergo kyc verifications. I am just wondering how this project can continue that if governments now are keep interfering with this cryptos
That’s nice to know, as kyc verification is a hassle. Yeah, in many parts government has taken actions on these currencies, which really interfere with the planning and goals of the project. I hope they have a backup plan if anything goes wrong.
Well, I think that  that would not happen because their platform is all about anonymous crypto trading and exchanging. In this concept, they should stand with it so that there will be more users will like to use the platform.
Do not really require to worry for KYC as it is not really required also most of us was worrying when the withdraw keeps pending as there was no problems, we really require to understand hot wallet was empty. It will be processed as soon as the top up has a confirmation.
Activity: 280

Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 294
You are not the only one that is very excited regarding this matter. Just like you and other people here in the Velox community, I am also can't wait for that matter to happen and so, I was hoping that this will result in a positive and progressive outcome that will really gain more investors for the better Velox Community.
Activity: 182
Activity: 224
Some time ago there was information that scammers, who use the name of the project, became more active around the project. I hope that no one has received more such messages and no cheated
You meaned this project is a scam? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this project is a good one. Being active always shows coordination to the community. Just keep believing to Velox. I'm sure this project will going to be success, and if not? At least we give our best to support this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hope this project does good! We need a lot more decentralized exchanges with the regulation coming from the SEC in the US.

Velox will do good with the roadmap and whitepaper that satisfied many people. Let just keep supporting velox and promote it to have more investors.

This project has enough support. But the implementation of the project is not yet known. Developers have not yet announced when the platform will be tested or released.
Activity: 154
We can look at the dynamics of the project and see that it does not stand still, but is constantly in motion

You are right, we can see that dev is doing his best to make this project become successful and he already update us latest status of this project, I really hope that there will be many investors that will join velox project.
Yeah there was an active communication from velox dev team regarding the upgrades, goals, plans they are implementing and lending that is the key variable building strong trust to choose Velox.
Velox have really achieved great heights untill now and i am sure that it will continue to do so in the future. Velox actually has some great features which will always keep the investors close and also may hike up anytime. Velox really has the potential to reach moon soon.
but what are these differences that make the project special? I'm interested in this question, because I'm looking for an alternative, and maybe I'll stop my choice on Velox Project
Jump to: