Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 148. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.

I've been repeatedly saying this, one hack can ruin a LARGE chunk of your reputation. Like the whole EtherDelta thing, now barely anyone trusts them anymore
I'm pretty sure the team is really implementing a more deep and secure way of implementing this platform for an absolute "anonymous" trading & exchanging to assure its users that it can be trusted.
Well you can see their effort and output for their works by just seeing the updates and announcements of the project. They have done a lot of improvements so far like fixing bugs and upgrading server.
I hope the team could really make the security better than the other existing exchange platforms. And where does the team post their updates about this project? Is it on their website or here at BTCTalk?

Discord channel always has the latest updates and questions for the team are always answered promptly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Did you hear any news from the developers? I'm afraid that there will be intruders under the guise of the project, because it becomes famous and popular
Do not afraid for any thing, dev team will be working on priority thins for the welfare of Velox which will benefit all of us, let us allow them certain time to work on the priority tickets.
I think they are trying really hard man if you look at the way things are going on for them they have released various wallets for different platform they have an exchange..Just some few more moves and things will pick up for sure
The team are really quite busy doing some improvements with their platforms so that we users will be satisfied with the services that they offer. About safety of our assets, it is not totally guaranteed that it will be 100% safe but intruders will be facing a lot of difficulty finding way to crack the site.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.

I've been repeatedly saying this, one hack can ruin a LARGE chunk of your reputation. Like the whole EtherDelta thing, now barely anyone trusts them anymore
I'm pretty sure the team is really implementing a more deep and secure way of implementing this platform for an absolute "anonymous" trading & exchanging to assure its users that it can be trusted.
Well you can see their effort and output for their works by just seeing the updates and announcements of the project. They have done a lot of improvements so far like fixing bugs and upgrading server.
I hope the team could really make the security better than the other existing exchange platforms. And where does the team post their updates about this project? Is it on their website or here at BTCTalk?
They would probably not put any update on their website so it makes us clear that the important updates will be made on their ANN thread. Also i would insist you to join their telegram group as even there the team gives some of the important updates.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Did you hear any news from the developers? I'm afraid that there will be intruders under the guise of the project, because it becomes famous and popular
Do not afraid for any thing, dev team will be working on priority thins for the welfare of Velox which will benefit all of us, let us allow them certain time to work on the priority tickets.
Yes exactly I think that anyone cannot assure that there will be 100 percent security but Velox is trying their best.
Not every projects assures you that you are going to be safe with them as some of the evil peoples find more interest in robbing someone others funds rather than earning them. But comparitively you are always safe with VLX project.
When Dr the team is really great but I believe we can trust on VLX for security will I know that it's not really safe to trust a project completely but I have instinct that this project will be safe.
Most of the projects turn out to be scam so such question is valid in the terms of Initial Coin Offering. But in case of VLX we can surely trust the team as the team is really good and can surely give us good shares in minimum time. All we have to do is to wait and watch the future of VLX.
Activity: 182
Yes exactly I think that anyone cannot assure that there will be 100 percent security but Velox is trying their best.
Not every projects assures you that you are going to be safe with them as some of the evil peoples find more interest in robbing someone others funds rather than earning them. But comparitively you are always safe with VLX project.
When Dr the team is really great but I believe we can trust on VLX for security will I know that it's not really safe to trust a project completely but I have instinct that this project will be safe.
It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That is the point of a anonymous decentralized exchange. Smiley
Such verification is really a hectic filling all the know your customer details, wasting loads of time but this is a better idea we can choose Velox exchange with no such verification process.
Activity: 224
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think they are trying really hard man if you look at the way things are going on for them they have released various wallets for different platform they have an exchange..Just some few more moves and things will pick up for sure
Activity: 201
It seems that this market does not require verification, which is very unexpected in our time. I'm interested in the team is independent, in the future will not have to be verified?

That is the point of a anonymous decentralized exchange. Smiley
Activity: 560

I'm sure investors and supporters are clever enough to distinguish legit from scam people. The devs are doing their best to improve this project and we need to help them and support them all the way.
I definitely agreed. Most of the people are clever to review the project first before investing in the project, I'm glad the developer was clever enough to get interested from the investors like me.
Activity: 238
Yes! You be very careful! And do not pay attention if you will write to private messages and offer to buy tokens! These administrators do not have to buy!
Be aware of the scammers where most of the scammers do private message and approach offering some better bonus plan with special attractive discounts just to scam us, but am not exactly sure the admin or the project managers will approach private messaging.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Even if they are not so active now we can be sure that devs are doing their best to improve this project. I am waiting now what new improvements they have done now.
Activity: 574

I'm sure investors and supporters are clever enough to distinguish legit from scam people. The devs are doing their best to improve this project and we need to help them and support them all the way.
scammers today are becoming very cunning. We need to always be careful in such matters. Because then you will not be able to get your money back.
Activity: 280

That is right, the team are doing the best that they can in order for their users to experience different kinds of trading platform. As this project is being developed, the people are also getting more curious about this platform.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 252
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.
Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.

A lot of new projects with same features like velox are already existing, velox needs to promote bonuses and some good advertising to make them different to others and velox bolt can also make to increase its popularity.
Velox should actually start a airdrop or a good bounty campaign which will offer some good shares to the participants so that the project is developed and grown more and more. This project needs the attention from several investors and a good bounty or airdrop can easily do that promotion.
I already wrote for a long time that it would be great for a project to hold an airdrop or bounty. Unfortunately the team did not even make a company of translations.
I didnt know that they didnt run any translation campaigns for thier project. Maybe they have tier own translators?

no they dont have; try to search CGM project in bitcointalk forum. You can not find any translated thread. I already offer them to translate the ANN into german and turkish but they did not reply.
Activity: 294
Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
We need to be patient. You cannot want one project go to the moon and have quick death at after several months.
Actually patience is the key to succes in the world of cryptos. We really need to be much more patiente to have some good profits as the future of any project can just go to moon any time. It depends on us how we treat the project and for me this project seems to have that potential to reach moon.
Not only a key to success but also it will helped to make a good decision making especially if the situation in the market getting worst because a lot of bitcoiners now do the panic selling and it's not good. So having this kind of value will really brings you in the moon.
The Velox Project will surely become much more popular here in the crypto currency community. Moreover, as days goes by, a lot more people are becoming interested to this project and also, lots of serious investors are engaging into this project. So keep up all this good news, positive feedbacks from the community and a progressive momentum.
Activity: 224
Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.
Yes you are right. Velox exchange is still not popular and many of people still don't know about it.so i think it's better to launch the velox on one of the popular excahange and if possible then more.this will help to increase the popularity of velox.
We need to be patient. You cannot want one project go to the moon and have quick death at after several months.
Actually patience is the key to succes in the world of cryptos. We really need to be much more patiente to have some good profits as the future of any project can just go to moon any time. It depends on us how we treat the project and for me this project seems to have that potential to reach moon.
Not only a key to success but also it will helped to make a good decision making especially if the situation in the market getting worst because a lot of bitcoiners now do the panic selling and it's not good. So having this kind of value will really brings you in the moon.
Jump to: