Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 151. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.
Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.

Great, that a good news for the team and I hope they will able to continue what they been started for the long period of time and hopefully they can answer all the queries and concern on this thread.

Velox actively and constantly kept actively communicating with all the supporters, investors and all the team at the official velox telegram channel, you can do join and gain answers instantly. There is nothing we really require to seek answers or solutions only at a certain channels as velox will be more focused on the extreme upgrades to bring the better opportunities for us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).

VLX is a one of the best project so far & trying to be more upgraded daily.but VLX is also a exchanger but why it need to get into other exchanger.don't they have they potential to be a good exchanger?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).
Activity: 434
Seems yesterday is boring day of Velox, no trade with in 19 hours. Huhm. Maybe we need the active again of trading Velox Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.
Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.
Not every exchange has gone that profitable and also the VLX is already much more popular which will surely lead a number of peoples to gain attention towards this project and tat is what will make this project go profitable ahead.
Activity: 238

Activity: 224

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

I thought admin mentioned that the issues with vlx have been fixed and that we can head on I think you should check their portal to confirm though
Activity: 380
I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts
The devlopers are too much bussy nowdays and they are also human like us so i think they will soon update the whitepaper.the developrs also try to answer the more and more questions.so i hope you will understand the situation of devlopers and support the VLX.
Activity: 196
based on what ive seen, the program is developed slowly...
I think they're developing it slowly but surely, no need to rush everything too because it might have some negative effects. Let's just keep observing the progress of VLX and hopefully it will be a success.
The team is always make a way to solve the issue so, we should not be worried and let's be patience to wait a bit until the system is repaired. It's still new and we should expect some small problems especially if more people will visit the site.
Honestly, the team needs to give us updates about how the development is going on. I know that they are really doing their best for this project but in order to give assurance to the investors, they need to be transparent as well.

We are extremely active in our Telegram and Discord channels.
Yes we are getting active response in Velox Telegram and Discord channels where all the queries, doubts are addressed on time and we are delighted to choose velox which is having high responsibility and value on us.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I think they're developing it slowly but surely, no need to rush everything too because it might have some negative effects. Let's just keep observing the progress of VLX and hopefully it will be a success.
The team is always make a way to solve the issue so, we should not be worried and let's be patience to wait a bit until the system is repaired. It's still new and we should expect some small problems especially if more people will visit the site.
Honestly, the team needs to give us updates about how the development is going on. I know that they are really doing their best for this project but in order to give assurance to the investors, they need to be transparent as well.

We are extremely active in our Telegram and Discord channels.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

From what I understand he's trying to say that the excess tokens will be burnt off by dumping them on some burning address like 0x0000000 or whatever it's usually dumped on
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Team really required to identify the root cause and where the system is failed at the same time they have to make the software ready with the latest market trends.
That is right and we should trust them because they are the one developing the platform and they have also skilled and professional team members. For now, let's just wait for their announcement.
Activity: 294
Team really required to identify the root cause and where the system is failed at the same time they have to make the software ready with the latest market trends.
Yes, that is right. The team should also, always monitor the project in a very careful manner. They status of the project should always be consider in order to take an immediate action. I believe that the Velox Team will be able to solve this matter as soon as possible so let us all calm down and relax, then wait for the upcoming updates and news of the Velox Project.
Activity: 238
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The project is definitely worth it to monitor its development! I think that the team on the right track and the concept of development that they have chosen is a very progressive thing! It should bring its investors a decent dividend!

Wait are they going to give dividends? I thought the Velox coin will only be used like a utility token in the exchange and might also be used as a payment currency.

The coin has a POS-staking algorithm. And therefore I consider the reward from the POS as a profit (dividend) from the possession of this coin.

Yes, but pos staking is really base on how heavy the network is and how many coins we have. But still this will help us to earn some extra coins just by letting the wallet stakes.
Activity: 182
Exactly, from what I've observed about the project is that the team really digs up to find the solution to the problem. I'm sure they would be working very hard right now. Let's see how this goes!
Activity: 224

Also me. I believe that the team right now are working for the development of this plattform inorder to pursue their goals which is to offer a fair and quality service to the users. And also, they already have backed-up plans incase if they encountered problems with this project.
Activity: 280
Jump to: