Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 162. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Recently, there is a shortage of good exchangers with a clear interface. I hope that you will succeed (the team) to take a worthy place among the exchangers and they will be used by all new users who will be interested in it
It seems there are also sone trading platforms that recently just closed, it might be possible that because of the bitcoin dip thats why they where forced to closed due to declining btc trade volume.
You are right that some trading platform are closing due to so many issue with regards to its transaction. We can't avoid with this kind of problem due to our technology can do everything. This is why cryptocurencies are sometimes takes a big risks because we can't predict its future problems.
I definitely agree with you. In our currenct era where the technology is really powerful that people really maximize its power can make everything possible. Taking big risks is now very common due to the different situations happening especially in this world of crypto currency. But I hope that even though this is happening I hope that the Velox team will remain strong.
Merit: 10
Recently, there is a shortage of good exchangers with a clear interface. I hope that you will succeed (the team) to take a worthy place among the exchangers and they will be used by all new users who will be interested in it
It seems there are also sone trading platforms that recently just closed, it might be possible that because of the bitcoin dip thats why they where forced to closed due to declining btc trade volume.
Lol, what a kind of joke. Because of the bitcoin dip? They can even steal people money without forcing to close the market, think smart.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
You are right that some trading platform are closing due to so many issue with regards to its transaction. We can't avoid with this kind of problem due to our technology can do everything. This is why cryptocurencies are sometimes takes a big risks because we can't predict its future problems.
Activity: 574
I am registered on your exchange and would like to switch to other languages, but apart from English other languages are not included. Does the developer plan to use other languages?

You can switch to Spanish, Russian, Chinese and read most pages in those language, but when click on the exchange will display only in English and I don't see any point in translating the trading term to other languages since most people are actually trading on other exchanges using English terms.

If you are uncomfortable using the site in English, then try to go to the site from the Google Chrome browser, and put the automatic translation of the page. It will be to you as an assistant.
I also believe that for many people it would be more convenient to switch the language mode. Because not all people in the cryptomir are English speakers and I believe that you need to adapt to them too.
Activity: 196
Currently, there is a shortage of good exchanges, I need time to test this platform and I think if everything is good I will definitely use it.
What's the reason of the shortage you're saying? Is it because of some exchanges are not legit? Just a scam? Agree with what you have said with a thought of taking really time to further analyze how good this platform will be.
Latency and Log-in issues might happen on any platform initially as we cannot exactly estimate the traffic and we require to maintain adding the additional servers to balance the traffic and proceed with the New Releases but Velox had taken all the efforts as challenging and made its platform legit but there is no complaint that any one lost their funds.
Activity: 280
Currently, there is a shortage of good exchanges, I need time to test this platform and I think if everything is good I will definitely use it.
What's the reason of the shortage you're saying? Is it because of some exchanges are not legit? Just a scam? Agree with what you have said with a thought of taking really time to further analyze how good this platform will be.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I am registered on your exchange and would like to switch to other languages, but apart from English other languages are not included. Does the developer plan to use other languages?

You can switch to Spanish, Russian, Chinese and read most pages in those language, but when click on the exchange will display only in English and I don't see any point in translating the trading term to other languages since most people are actually trading on other exchanges using English terms.

If you are uncomfortable using the site in English, then try to go to the site from the Google Chrome browser, and put the automatic translation of the page. It will be to you as an assistant.
Activity: 238
Velox project has been questioned by some of its members. Although this project is being doubted for its reputation there are still alot who keeps trusting the project.
Accordingly Velox is taking all the challenges and NEW UPDATE OF VELOX: Velox exchange is currently moving to a new domain and a higher grade server also they are actively working on all the key variables to bring better service for all the traders.
Activity: 182
Was reallyvelox coin listed on the other exchanges? i heard rumors about it being listed on some exchange. I thought i would only be exclusive on VLX platforms only. Can someone confirm this?
We do not plan on being listed on any other exchange in the future. Any other listing, we do not recommend using.
I do not know whether it will be good or bad for a coin in perspective, but I think the developers understand what any of their actions can lead to and they are all considered
Okay thanks, so it just happened that someone added the coin on other exchange and it wasn't the team or devs action on listing the coin.
Thanks for clearing that up, many people here still believe that velox was listed in other platform. Every other post here is about that.
Activity: 238
In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.
As you all know that nowdays velox token price is very less but the as seen the popularity of velox i think it will soon go high to the moon.This project will attract the more amore investeros and acheive great potential in future.
Yeah i think the same. This would make a great investment and with the circulating rumour that vlx coin was seen on other exchange platforms, the company has gained some recognision.
Activity: 518
February 28, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

If that is the case did you clear cache and retried it? as i do share about Velox to other crypto users who actively deals with exchanges for trading they aim on their languages which comforts them so let me check the language versions which does not impact the standard of my down lines.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 28, 2018, 11:17:40 PM

Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 10:42:06 PM
Was reallyvelox coin listed on the other exchanges? i heard rumors about it being listed on some exchange. I thought i would only be exclusive on VLX platforms only. Can someone confirm this?
We do not plan on being listed on any other exchange in the future. Any other listing, we do not recommend using.
I do not know whether it will be good or bad for a coin in perspective, but I think the developers understand what any of their actions can lead to and they are all considered
Okay thanks, so it just happened that someone added the coin on other exchange and it wasn't the team or devs action on listing the coin.
Velox only have 1 exchange and it is just a rumors. Just don't believe fast on some saying thst cam from other people. Better contact the team or the admina to have an accurate news.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 28, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

I think for now mate they are focused on one  Major language like English. But if the majority of investor and members request for other languages. I think there is 100% possibility they will update the website.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 28, 2018, 06:45:25 PM
How's the Velox 175k sale? I am trying to see the history of sale in the exchange but I can only see few trade histories. Can't they just make a wider history of sales/ trades?
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 28, 2018, 05:56:12 PM
Developer, does place take creation of any competition in the future, for the occasion of banner or, alternatively creation of the slogan for your coin? is it necessary it you in general? In some other coins I saw such experience. As a rule, such actions will help to spin coin and lot of people will learn of it.
such actions of developers can really attract a new flow of users, which will have a positive impact on both investment in the project and the growth of the coin. It's really good if the developers think about this
Absolutely it does attract many people towards the platform. Its basic marketing skills that I think all ICOs should adapt for more following and growth.

You are right, this is because the dev and team members are really serious to develop this project and make it successful. I am looking forward for more announcements from this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 05:20:11 PM
I think addition of modern languages for users of testing problems with English language takes place to be in near future. It is important to receive qualitative translation, without wrong words and syntactic errors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 28, 2018, 04:39:19 PM
175k VLX Sale will take place on https://vlxexchange.com in less than 24 hours!

See here for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31084807
See here for countdown: https://veloxcoin.org
That is a good news and i am sure that several peoples will take advantages by investing into this project and also they will surely have some good profits ahead. VLX team is really growing much rapidly.
175k lets hope the bonus for early purchasers will be much to get people to invest more and then hodl because of its potentials to grow

I have visited their site and Its only 10 hours remaining until the 175K VLX sale will end. And there is no listed there how many tokens or coins have been sold?
Only 10 hours until the 175k VLX Sale will BEGIN. It has not yet started

Everyone is excited about the sales. This wil be a good profit and deal with every people and i hope everyone can join. Velox is really great project which we can get profit.
Hopefully the sales will come out as a success to help the team to develop fully VLX and can really bring the future of trading and exchange in cryptocurrencies anonymously with fast transaction and reliable platform.
yeah lets hope so atleast may be we will be able to have a better exchange to market our coins as some these days are just getting issues all over
Activity: 532
February 28, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

That is a good news and i am sure that several peoples will take advantages by investing into this project and also they will surely have some good profits ahead. VLX team is really growing much rapidly.
175k lets hope the bonus for early purchasers will be much to get people to invest more and then hodl because of its potentials to grow

I have visited their site and Its only 10 hours remaining until the 175K VLX sale will end. And there is no listed there how many tokens or coins have been sold?

Everyone is excited about the sales. This wil be a good profit and deal with every people and i hope everyone can join. Velox is really great project which we can get profit.
Hopefully the sales will come out as a success to help the team to develop fully VLX and can really bring the future of trading and exchange in cryptocurrencies anonymously with fast transaction and reliable platform.
Well the oroject needs us to show our full support while it is still bieng slowly develop. It will succeed if nobody will announce FUD to this project.
Yes of course if the project will run smoothly then I think this will be have a better place in the future. But as of now, they are still at the stage of selling their token so well see what will be the outcome of the ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

Completely agree with you VLX provide you great security as well as anonymity. It does not only makes your trading anonymously but also your transaction makes more securable. And also this platform is most safer than another exchange platform.This ico looks so catchy investor starting to supporting this ico.This will succeed sooner or later
Velox is going to earn a fortune because of this sale. Many people seem to be investing in the platform. VLX has many good features and security to make it a good project. Hope to see this project becoming a success!

They'll definitely going to make some money but the point is whether the people will get it back in the form of features or not. That's what's important
Jump to: