Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 168. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed
VLX is already adding very advanced updates to their project every time and making it more and more stable and easy to use for the traders. They are also fixing many bugs in every updated version of the platform they launch which makes this project worthy of investment due to its hard-working and innovative team of developers.
It is more likely that that the team are doing their best due to the fact that they wanted their users to have a pleasant mind using the platform. As the days is passing by, they keep developing the app and also with the help of the other people who are suggesting an options to make the platform better and slowly bugs were fixed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 04:01:54 AM
I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed
We can expect bug since it is still on beta version. Just wait for the official launch and see the output. Also they are improving the site and fixing all bugs too.
of course, this takes time, so we'll just wait to launch the corrected beta version. I hope that now the Velox platform will work without failures.
It is much expected that the users will find a lot of bugs for beta version simply because it is a beta version. In this way, the developers can look for some loopholes in the system. So that when it will finally implemented, the errors are minimal and not so critical.
Bugs is not only a negative feedback for your project. But it is also, a postive one that will make the project more developed and will bring the greatness of the project to its fullest capabilities. The beta version of this project is a great more to enhance the Velox Project more efficiently.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 03:27:55 AM
We can expect bug since it is still on beta version. Just wait for the official launch and see the output. Also they are improving the site and fixing all bugs too.
of course, this takes time, so we'll just wait to launch the corrected beta version. I hope that now the Velox platform will work without failures.
Activity: 672
February 21, 2018, 02:32:10 AM
So VLX Team and devs. !

you see what we are talking and discussing about all the weeks here. You have really a great chance to build something what people really are looking for; a good working dec. exchange with min. bugs which has also friendly interphase and which is also not slow ... without KYC even for big amounts !

If u can develop it, I think you will be the leader on the markt. If you build something similar like Etherdelta people are going to darn again.

Well said! I think developers should think about this, because really here users give good advice for improving the project. And maybe in a short time everyone will pass here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 21, 2018, 02:21:47 AM
So VLX Team and devs. !

you see what we are talking and discussing about all the weeks here. You have really a great chance to build something what people really are looking for; a good working dec. exchange with min. bugs which has also friendly interphase and which is also not slow ... without KYC even for big amounts !

If u can develop it, I think you will be the leader on the markt. If you build something similar like Etherdelta people are going to darn again.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
 Undecided Complete?

Still can not register, can not log in...can you just close it for some days and repair everything in one time then tell us everything is ok?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 11:17:17 PM
Security upgrade is complete, deposits for all currencies are re-enabled but still why Velox require more time to deal with the bugs and when the platform go with no latency any action plans taken ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 20, 2018, 11:05:28 PM
I like this project, even if it is not unique, but the development team is trying to be famous. It can be seen that the project is significant for everyone who takes part in it

" UNIQUE " I see this word every where, what's your definition for this word? how many exchanges were existed before bittrex or hitBTC, can we say about for every exchange that you are not unique?
Well, Decentralized exchange is still a raw idea, we still didn't have a perfect decentralized exchange and that's the reason why centralized exchanges are still taking over even Dec is much better in everything since you have full control exactly like you control your bitcoin wallet. Many project are trying to build that perfect one and no one succeed, for example Etherdelta is well known but it has not lots of volume on it and when you ask people about it, they will you tell you I don't't how that sh****t work,when it comes to decentralized is really hard to build a friendly platform.

For me I still looking for that perfect dec exchange and that's why I support that VLX, but it's still just an idea and decentralized version didn't released yet, we are judging them now based only what they claimed that they will offer on that version.
Yes, there is no properly developed a decentralized exchange in the market and many people are trying to build a fully decentralized exchange for cryptocurrencies. This project will get huge demand when it is launched as VLX will become the only full decentralized exchange in the market and attract many traders as it will be away from fraud and will be fully anonymous.

Well, VLX team is just one of those who are trying and we can't say the only full decentralized exchange in the market ! there are other exchanges in market right now, it's not just about building exchange that fully decentralized ( even the ideal DEX is hard to exist ), they needs to provide some new features, find solutions to the challenges that are facing these types of exchanges (unfriendly interface, slowly) and not just providing similar version of those that are now in market. We need to wait until exchange bolt released then we can judge and talk the chance for VLX.
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 10:08:43 PM
VLX is already adding very advanced updates to their project every time and making it more and more stable and easy to use for the traders. They are also fixing many bugs in every updated version of the platform they launch which makes this project worthy of investment due to its hard-working and innovative team of developers.

Well, as time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.
Velox team behind is working really hard and active in identifying various bugs and customers issues, they might be figuring out the root causes with proper fix to not get the bugs repeated.
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 09:44:41 PM
The Velox Exchange upgrade is almost complete..A new ready faster Velox trading experience, less bugs, more efficiency..so waiting for the perfect exchanger..
we will be eagerly awaiting exchanges for this velox project, and we allow perfection for the next velox vessel, good work.

Hopefully, it can attract more people to trade in their site. Let us just keep promoting Velox and hope for its success in the crypto world.
True, the platform looks promising, futuristic and the platform is efficient. This is definitely be huge project and a perfect crypto trading and exchange platform!
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
The Velox Exchange upgrade is almost complete..A new ready faster Velox trading experience, less bugs, more efficiency..so waiting for the perfect exchanger..
we will be eagerly awaiting exchanges for this velox project, and we allow perfection for the next velox vessel, good work.
I am hyped for this project. This platform is surely the future of crypto trading and exchanges. And the fact that you can do this anonymously is even great and reduces the risk of thefts. I hope this platform will be a major success.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 20, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Hopefully, it can attract more people to trade in their site. Let us just keep promoting Velox and hope for its success in the crypto world.
Activity: 322
February 20, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project
There is a very simple true. It is not obligatory to be unique to be successful. It is enough to make it more in quality, than others and you will be winner. I think the designer of this project thinks exactly so.

yes, this project clearly shows the good work of the team.
there was information that a beta version of the platform was released, where can I see and test it?
you can check on their site but i think due to some bugs and other errors dev decided to pause trading but just check the site for more details of whats going on there

Here's the link for the temporary exchange. https://vlxexchange.com/
The price of velox coin is going down which is a great time to get some. Aside from that, you can also check the website for bugs and you can report it to them and get rewarded.
Thats right this is the best opportunity to own a vlx coin since the price is not that high yet. You might regret this in the future when you see that it has already reach the moon.
agrees with you, now is the right time to buy Vlx coins at a good price. Most likely, I will do so, it will be a good investment of my means.
Yes i completely agree with you.now velox token price is very less so we can easily invest into this project.This will give huge profits us into fiture.so hurry up and invest into it.
This project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors
That is true. The Velox Project is a great help for the community of crypto currency. I can say that sooner or later, the ultimate goal of the Velox Project is to become the future crypto trading and exchanging will soon to be come true. And for that, I was really looking forward this project.
Activity: 98
February 20, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

Yeah right, some announcements and release have bugs and needs to improve but I am still happy that devs are doing their best to make this project successful, I am sure more and more people will join this project.
Well they are only testing the beta version right now , so slow and steady we go if we want the project to really succeed we need to give the team some time to work out all the issues faced on the beta.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
February 20, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

Yeah right, some announcements and release have bugs and needs to improve but I am still happy that devs are doing their best to make this project successful, I am sure more and more people will join this project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 20, 2018, 06:15:25 PM
I hope so as well. It is normal to always have few bugs after a project is developed and that is the essence of it being used for a while to see how things turn out. At least, it is good to see the team trying their best to get everything fixed right, and anonymity is something no one can ever discard, when having such function in an exchange.
The best thing to do that the exchange is underdeveloped is to find bugs, the effort won't go to waste since it will be rewarded. I hope they can open a beta testing activity where they can give more rewards.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
I hope so as well. It is normal to always have few bugs after a project is developed and that is the essence of it being used for a while to see how things turn out. At least, it is good to see the team trying their best to get everything fixed right, and anonymity is something no one can ever discard, when having such function in an exchange.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 20, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 20, 2018, 04:07:49 PM
VLX has impressively upgraded their platform with a new more stabilized and user-friendly version of their exchange which as made use of this platform more easy for its clients. This will attract more traders to the platform due to is very advantageous features for the users.
Jump to: