Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 165. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 11:29:40 PM
Cannot create account, cannot login, what happening?

Working fine for me, you should try again

When i trying to create new account.
Then redirect to "https://vlxexchange.com/register.php" with error message

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11"

Try not to worry, I think you better write to the developers on their Telegram channel or on the site (if there is a link to the team). I hope this is a temporary problem with the Velox site.

I think it is temporary problem of Velox project..I think you need to use another email address to enter it...Though I also can't sing up in the website...looking for update..
You are right Velox Exchange is the temporary exchange, Velox Bolt is a lot more complex, the whitepaper will explain its full functionality also ID numbers allow users to remain anonymous.
Activity: 196
February 26, 2018, 10:50:50 PM
In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.
I agree with you. That is the right thing that peoole should do. Because having a Velox Wallet for storing the users or people VLX Coin is the right thing ans the most secure thing to be done. It is safer to stre your VLX Coin in the VLX Wallet. This project is very trustworthy and is essential for thr community.
I suggest you store it in wallet until velox official launched. Wallet is the safest storing cryptocurrencies which no one can access it. Just don't give the info to anyone evnn your close friend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:46:34 PM
In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.

It's all about counterparty risk. If you can accept an exchange being shut down or running off with your money, then you are fine to store your money there. If you want to make use of this awesome possibility that cryptocurrency brings about, which is having sole control over your assets, then you should get a wallet and invest some time to set it up and secure your funds there Wink
Accepting the risks ahead is the users responsibility Cheesy Let's just hope that every platform like VLX will not shut down in the future. VLX can really help the trading and exchanges in the crypto market to make it more fast and reliable.
You're right, as I encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.

Every project ICO will have their unique launch but we really require to seek the potential of the project that could really drive an added reputation for all the participants considering whitepapers, translations, bounty, dev and team active communication etc.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 26, 2018, 09:36:08 PM
They have updated again their news from the front page of this thread, I think they are serious about their platforms. Surely Velox will be recognized by other investors thanks for the good promotions of the team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 26, 2018, 09:21:46 PM
The price has gone up since the last time I checked it, what's interesting is that the difference in asking and bidding price is almost doubled. One of great change I saw so far. How's depositing and withdrawing crypto? is it fast and how much is the fees for every transactions?
Yes, have a lot of people at telegram group want to buy VLX now but maybe everyone want holding them and does not sold out, this is smartly strategy for now because at next 3 months we have Velox Bolt - the best platform of exchange.

I don't see any point to sell at current time except if wanna sold out and give up on the project, because there is no active trade enough that could make profit from selling, plus there is no nothing happening that cause the price to go up, and the team still has almost all the vlx coins that will sell for investors.
Te right option now if you really believe in project, is to take advantage of upcoming sale, buy some amount and move it your windows wallet and wait until velox bolt released and the team start their marketing plan.
Activity: 434
February 26, 2018, 07:28:33 PM
The price has gone up since the last time I checked it, what's interesting is that the difference in asking and bidding price is almost doubled. One of great change I saw so far. How's depositing and withdrawing crypto? is it fast and how much is the fees for every transactions?
Yes, have a lot of people at telegram group want to buy VLX now but maybe everyone want holding them and does not sold out, this is smartly strategy for now because at next 3 months we have Velox Bolt - the best platform of exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 26, 2018, 07:02:05 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
February 26, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

I totally agree with you this is the time for buy VLX coin and shoudn't sell it at this time. 2018 is the year of Exchange ICO. And i believe in Velox Bolt will bring us more and more profit from trading crypto currency.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 26, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the IC
Yeah you can never predict the currency rate in cryptoworld. As any other coin, Vlx will also get an initial bump in price and may get stable at a certain amount. Its a great time to invest and hope for the best.
for actually the ico price this February its a good idea to get in first they actually have good bonuses and it should mean lot to buy with extra bonus first
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the IC
Yeah you can never predict the currency rate in cryptoworld. As any other coin, Vlx will also get an initial bump in price and may get stable at a certain amount. Its a great time to invest and hope for the best.
In serious projects there is no sense to pay attention to underestimated cost of the coin or token. All the fact is that it is done by the group of persons for purchase on bottoms. It is necessary to be maximally vigilant and to hold one's saves up to growth minimum x2.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11"

Try not to worry, I think you better write to the developers on their Telegram channel or on the site (if there is a link to the team). I hope this is a temporary problem with the Velox site.
I guess that the problem usually occurs due to the site being updated yet because it is yet in its ICO phase and i am sure that once the platform is successfully launched then the site will be much more faster and secure. Also try to remain active in the telegram chat to stay updated.
Actually even i encountered some problems at first but now hope that everything is alright and the team also might be working hard to solve this issue. The team is much hardworking and can easily solve any huge query so we can surely trust upon them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
February 26, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I guess that the problem usually occurs due to the site being updated yet because it is yet in its ICO phase and i am sure that once the platform is successfully launched then the site will be much more faster and secure. Also try to remain active in the telegram chat to stay updated.
Activity: 56
February 26, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.
I like to have some coins from different exchanges, like Kucoin Shares etc. I will probably get some Vlx coins. I like coins like these and think they have a potential.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 26, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

I think it is temporary problem of Velox project..I think you need to use another email address to enter it...Though I also can't sing up in the website...looking for update..
Yes, I too think it is a temporary problem or some other problem with your connection as I was able to create an account today and it worked very smooth and fine for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 26, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

As for the decentralization discussion: as soon as you have a centralized gateway the whole thing isn't decentralized anymore because those people running the gateway could rip you off.
Makes sense since most of centralized gateway requires huge fees in using their exchange. Since VeloxBolt will be decentralized does that mean it won't take a lot of fees or commission inside the exchange?

That has nothing to do with fees. It's about 3rd party risks. If you have to use a centralized gateway in order to use a decentralized exchange, there will always be the risk that the gateway operator steals your funds. Much like is the case with normal centralized exchanges.

And using a bot doesn't take away all the risks unless that bot is 100% bug free and perfectly programmed.

Putting a bot as a substitute into a gateway operator position doesn't take away the risk unless the bot is instructed to follow rules imposed by a decentralized architecture. The use of a bot isn't equal to the use of a decentralized solution per se.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

Activity: 280
February 26, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

It's all about counterparty risk. If you can accept an exchange being shut down or running off with your money, then you are fine to store your money there. If you want to make use of this awesome possibility that cryptocurrency brings about, which is having sole control over your assets, then you should get a wallet and invest some time to set it up and secure your funds there Wink
Accepting the risks ahead is the users responsibility Cheesy Let's just hope that every platform like VLX will not shut down in the future. VLX can really help the trading and exchanges in the crypto market to make it more fast and reliable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 26, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

What price are you going to even place the sell wall at? Is it going to match the ICO rates or is this something else (which I dont know about or something)
Jump to: