Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 164. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
Developer, does place take creation of any competition in the future, for the occasion of banner or, alternatively creation of the slogan for your coin? is it necessary it you in general? In some other coins I saw such experience. As a rule, such actions will help to spin coin and lot of people will learn of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
Traiding site are are always targetted by hackers because of the big amoubt they could get from it. I hope vlx can realy ressolve this matter to ensure the security of thier traders.
That is true, they'll need to have a great security to save themselves from cyber attacks. I hope VLX already knows this and they already have solution for this.

They have competitive team members that will surely doing their best to prevent this to happen. I hope they will always update us about the latest improvements in this project.
Velox project is now much more in demand and now most of the investors too have gained some attention towards this project because even their team members are of that worth and also the project can surely have quite good profits in the future.
Where there is more demand and workflow obviously there will be more transactions that will be the main target where hackers focus on also we better required to be more secured even the Velox platform is temporary with the strong passwords and threads.
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
175k VLX Sale will take place on https://vlxexchange.com in less than 24 hours!

See here for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31084807
See here for countdown: https://veloxcoin.org
That is a good news and i am sure that several peoples will take advantages by investing into this project and also they will surely have some good profits ahead. VLX team is really growing much rapidly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
Traiding site are are always targetted by hackers because of the big amoubt they could get from it. I hope vlx can realy ressolve this matter to ensure the security of thier traders.
That is true, they'll need to have a great security to save themselves from cyber attacks. I hope VLX already knows this and they already have solution for this.

They have competitive team members that will surely doing their best to prevent this to happen. I hope they will always update us about the latest improvements in this project.
Velox project is now much more in demand and now most of the investors too have gained some attention towards this project because even their team members are of that worth and also the project can surely have quite good profits in the future.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 27, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

VLX has a very professional group of people working with them with great skills due to which people are taking a huge interest in this project and investing in it. They will surely have some very great security on the exchange and also have a great technical team which will handle all these types of hacking attacks and saves the funds of people on the platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 27, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
February 27, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
175k VLX Sale will take place on https://vlxexchange.com in less than 24 hours!

See here for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31084807
See here for countdown: https://veloxcoin.org
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
Even though velox is a temporary exchange platform it require better security for the safety of all the investors who use velox, where all the velox users do feel comfortable to trade with velox platform.
I presume that the team developers have already anticipated that since security in a system is the utmost priority of every developers. Hope they could really build a security system that can not be bypassed by hackers. they should always keep their guards up.
That will be a challenge to the dev and I think nothing is impossible these days. As the days are passing by more people are sharing some ideas that can help the platform to be more perfect.
Activity: 518
February 27, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
Trading platform require a strong secured setup in the same run every trader do require to set strong passwords, Two-Factor Authentication and we should defend our computer against internet threats.
Activity: 280
February 27, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
Cannot create account, cannot login, what happening?

Working fine for me, you should try again

When i trying to create new account.
Then redirect to "https://vlxexchange.com/register.php" with error message

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11"

Try not to worry, I think you better write to the developers on their Telegram channel or on the site (if there is a link to the team). I hope this is a temporary problem with the Velox site.

Here is the link for their telegram: https://t.me/velox_china. It might be a cache problem or in your unit. But you also need to contact the team dev through telegram. Hopefully they can address your situation there.
You provided a Chinese telegram group of velox i dont think these guys talk chinese so here is the english telegram group - https://t.me/veloxproject . Try asking them here instead.
Anyways, this might help for our fellow community members here who are Chinese that want's to know more about VLX platform. VLX telegram chat admins and its community are really active in answering questions regarding to the platform itself.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 27, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

Yeah, we cannot avoid that to happen but I am sure that velox team are prepared for this and they have skilled team to always monitor the website and its processes.
February 27, 2018, 07:11:35 AM
The platform seems safe as the users would be able to stay anonymous. I dont think hackers can access user’s activity. This is the best feature of this project. I hope they implement it nicely.
Security and anonymity are the main advantages of the Velox platform. Developers are very actively working to create a worthy project, which will enjoy great success among users.
Normally, you are right because everyone wanted to have a secured and anonymous in transaction. This is to protect the users from being traced by some people who have bad intentions. As the days passes by their platform is completely running and I think people can now use the site.
That's a great news. So people can now use this project. I am sure that a lot more people will be glad to know about this. So, I hope that lots of people will come to know the availability of the Velox site and use it now. Being able to have this kind of project which is secure and have a great transaction is a great opportunity for one of us. So, keep it up Team Velox. I am also looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 27, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
This is a great opportunity to get some of the coin, but the question is, when will it also be available to other exchange? Can I easily withdraw my bitcoin after I deposit?
Activity: 280
February 27, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
The platform seems safe as the users would be able to stay anonymous. I dont think hackers can access user’s activity. This is the best feature of this project. I hope they implement it nicely.
Security and anonymity are the main advantages of the Velox platform. Developers are very actively working to create a worthy project, which will enjoy great success among users.
Normally, you are right because everyone wanted to have a secured and anonymous in transaction. This is to protect the users from being traced by some people who have bad intentions. As the days passes by their platform is completely running and I think people can now use the site.
February 27, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
Well, I think you missed one thing. Great security doesn't make this project unhackable, everything connected to the internet is hackable.
Activity: 574
February 27, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
Activity: 672
February 27, 2018, 04:04:33 AM
Your admin in your telegram group is realy responsible and quick in responding. Whenever theres a 3rd party links posted they immediately remove it frkm the chat room.
I, too, are delighted with the good work of the administrator in the telegram group! Now there are a lot of scammers who, using a virus file, steal all the information from your computer. Be careful!
February 27, 2018, 02:38:53 AM
February 27, 2018, 01:16:02 AM
Even though velox is a temporary exchange platform it require better security for the safety of all the investors who use velox, where all the velox users do feel comfortable to trade with velox platform.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 12:44:25 AM
Jump to: