Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 167. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 10:35:36 PM
This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project
There is a very simple true. It is not obligatory to be unique to be successful. It is enough to make it more in quality, than others and you will be winner. I think the designer of this project thinks exactly so.

yes, this project clearly shows the good work of the team.
there was information that a beta version of the platform was released, where can I see and test it?
you can check on their site but i think due to some bugs and other errors dev decided to pause trading but just check the site for more details of whats going on there

Here's the link for the temporary exchange. https://vlxexchange.com/
The price of velox coin is going down which is a great time to get some. Aside from that, you can also check the website for bugs and you can report it to them and get rewarded.
Thats right this is the best opportunity to own a vlx coin since the price is not that high yet. You might regret this in the future when you see that it has already reach the moon.
agrees with you, now is the right time to buy Vlx coins at a good price. Most likely, I will do so, it will be a good investment of my means.
Yes i completely agree with you.now velox token price is very less so we can easily invest into this project.This will give huge profits us into fiture.so hurry up and invest into it.
Yes exactly. With the low token price it is wise to invest now as the platform has great potential to build up and be on top. Moreover the team is working hard to achieve their goals. Many investors are quite interested in anonymous crypto world.

If the platform is really having that better potential we do not even able to login to the platform and we do not even able to get our withdrawa funds  which is pending from December 25. 
Activity: 238
February 21, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
This project looks promising, but the idea is not unique in its essence,but the responsible team makes this project amazing!They work to attract new resources and get what they deserve. We will closely monitor the movement in this project
There is a very simple true. It is not obligatory to be unique to be successful. It is enough to make it more in quality, than others and you will be winner. I think the designer of this project thinks exactly so.

there was information that a beta version of the platform was released, where can I see and test it?
you can check on their site but i think due to some bugs and other errors dev decided to pause trading but just check the site for more details of whats going on there

The price of velox coin is going down which is a great time to get some. Aside from that, you can also check the website for bugs and you can report it to them and get rewarded.
Thats right this is the best opportunity to own a vlx coin since the price is not that high yet. You might regret this in the future when you see that it has already reach the moon.
agrees with you, now is the right time to buy Vlx coins at a good price. Most likely, I will do so, it will be a good investment of my means.
Yes i completely agree with you.now velox token price is very less so we can easily invest into this project.This will give huge profits us into fiture.so hurry up and invest into it.
Yes exactly. With the low token price it is wise to invest now as the platform has great potential to build up and be on top. Moreover the team is working hard to achieve their goals. Many investors are quite interested in anonymous crypto world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 21, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed
We can expect bug since it is still on beta version. Just wait for the official launch and see the output. Also they are improving the site and fixing all bugs too.
of course, this takes time, so we'll just wait to launch the corrected beta version. I hope that now the Velox platform will work without failures.
It is much expected that the users will find a lot of bugs for beta version simply because it is a beta version. In this way, the developers can look for some loopholes in the system. So that when it will finally implemented, the errors are minimal and not so critical.
yeah thats expected i just hope they actually come up with a working platform soon since dev didnt specify the actual release date for this
As I remember way back in December, the site is still working and it has a countdown timer. After computing the days that is on it. They are planning to launch the VeloxBolt between 2nd and 3rd quarter of this year.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 21, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

As for the decentralization discussion: as soon as you have a centralized gateway the whole thing isn't decentralized anymore because those people running the gateway could rip you off.
Makes sense since most of centralized gateway requires huge fees in using their exchange. Since VeloxBolt will be decentralized does that mean it won't take a lot of fees or commission inside the exchange?

That has nothing to do with fees. It's about 3rd party risks. If you have to use a centralized gateway in order to use a decentralized exchange, there will always be the risk that the gateway operator steals your funds. Much like is the case with normal centralized exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:52:23 PM
I am very optimistic about the development of anonymous encrypted currency. Velox Project should be the best one after DASH, and it is worthy of attention. Tongue
is amazing i just hope they fix their issue with the bugs soon and fire up the velox exchange it will be nice to use this after all is fixed
We can expect bug since it is still on beta version. Just wait for the official launch and see the output. Also they are improving the site and fixing all bugs too.
of course, this takes time, so we'll just wait to launch the corrected beta version. I hope that now the Velox platform will work without failures.
It is much expected that the users will find a lot of bugs for beta version simply because it is a beta version. In this way, the developers can look for some loopholes in the system. So that when it will finally implemented, the errors are minimal and not so critical.
yeah thats expected i just hope they actually come up with a working platform soon since dev didnt specify the actual release date for this
I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

But all the strategies of Velox are not practically available we have the platform with a basic setup and it require huge technical dev support to make it available, we are not able to Log-in and 2FA codes do not generate on time, its been so long waiting for the code.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 21, 2018, 05:31:25 PM
I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.

VLX platform is not only the alternate or any other exchange platform but it a very unique fully decentralized platform for all the traders and people is already showing great interest in this project. I think using this platform is the best option for the exchange as many additional features which other projects lag in.
Activity: 380
February 21, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 21, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
The team is really working hard to make this project to be the best ICO of the year and also they will perhaps soon come out with the release date. Till that i have the hands crossed and hope that this project really goes to great heights with a lot of investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 21, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
February 21, 2018, 03:36:24 PM
It is necessary to hope to our community that it be really fair. Indeed if somebody finds bug, it is expedient tell of him to the designers. Otherwise the platform risks to remain with defects.
The beta version is made for the early testing of the platform and build only to know the bugs in the platform. And have some problems is a very normal thing in the development and if the users find some bugs that he can report it to the development them and they will upgrade or solve the bug and release the new version.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
It is necessary to hope to our community that it be really fair. Indeed if somebody finds bug, it is expedient tell of him to the designers. Otherwise the platform risks to remain with defects.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Please fix this.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11

Are you on https://vlxexchange.com/
That is the good adress
You will see this if you try to register.

And can not log in.

"Please wait 1 Minute until your next login attempt. "

Huh why told us it is fixed?
Velox really require technical strength of the team, cannot allow users to have better expectations Veloxbolt, there is a huge trust with Velox but it is degrading now to me as there is a pending withdrawal since January 30th.
Activity: 533
February 21, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
Please fix this.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Form.php:17) in /home/vlxexchange/wlox-frontend/lib/Link.php on line 11

Are you on https://vlxexchange.com/
That is the good adress
You will see this if you try to register.

And can not log in.

"Please wait 1 Minute until your next login attempt. "

Huh why told us it is fixed?
Activity: 533
February 21, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
Please fix this.

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 21, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

So how long would people need to use their shitty interface? They shouldnt have done an fully open beta if they're barely in their alpha testing stages
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 10:52:03 AM
To do this, there are beta versions to find weaknesses and fix them. Therefore, do not expect the ideal work of the beta version of any project. I think that the developers will fix the bugs and launch a satisfying all ready-made project
Beta version is only test for a platform wherein to find more bugs and improved it with help of their users.With this strategy, it will surely make the app perfect when it launched in public.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??
Both, you will need the wallet in order to keep the currency as well as the exchange process, you can expect so much security by choosing both.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 21, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
VLX is already adding very advanced updates to their project every time and making it more and more stable and easy to use for the traders. They are also fixing many bugs in every updated version of the platform they launch which makes this project worthy of investment due to its hard-working and innovative team of developers.
It is more likely that that the team are doing their best due to the fact that they wanted their users to have a pleasant mind using the platform. As the days is passing by, they keep developing the app and also with the help of the other people who are suggesting an options to make the platform better and slowly bugs were fixed.

It is nice to know that bugs already fixed, I am sure that devs did their best to fix it immediately. We can say now that devs are very active with the developments of velox project.
Activity: 252
February 21, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
It is noticeable that the development team is working on the project, and not just collects money and disappears from sight. I'm glad that there is an opportunity to participate in such projects that promise growth and profit to those who believe in them
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 08:23:30 AM
Who can participate in the beta testing of the platform? Can beginners participate?
Jump to: