Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 181. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. Trading could never be more simple and fun. All this happens while respecting your privacy, what else do you need?
Trading requires experience and understanding in analyzing the market graphs with no knowledge all such entries remains fail at the end which lead to losses so it is better to empower before choosing trade as a choice and with velox you can grow better.
Activity: 84
February 13, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. Trading could never be more simple and fun. All this happens while respecting your privacy, what else do you need?

Almost nothing, although there is one thing in total, it would have more fiat for ​​investment Wink I also think it is a very interesting project!
Activity: 238
February 13, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 13, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.
This is what this project is lacking. A good community management. The VeloxVolt is still underdevelop but I think it's already a good time to start build a community for its supporters especially if you are planning to make a bounty program.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 13, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
It is very common for the scammers roaming around us because they already know that Velox Project is getting more attetion in the community. So, as I've read here in the thread, there is a scam website that people think it owns by the Velox. This will make other people confused. I hope you will give a thought about this because, in the beginning we all know that because is a legit and a trustworthy project.

You are right, the legit velox devs should make announcements about this so that investors will not be scammed. Velox dev is not that active as I observed now, He must be active to attract many investors.

You are right, but there is no activity of the administrator at all. He does not answer questions. Or they do not want to distribute the project further?
Well, if they will continue to reject our concerns about their projects then maybe they may loose also their reputations. They should at least make an announcements why they are not answering our queries regarding the platform.
Probably they might be busy to handle the problems occuring in the project progress but hopefully they will be soon available to answer each query posted here. We just need to have some patience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Activity: 56
February 13, 2018, 11:02:16 AM
What are the apparent, perceived or real regulatory risks?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 10:47:54 AM
Even with the rate at which exchanges are finding it hard to even keep up, having more to be able to make good trades, with a good security is good enough. However, having a completely offshore and anonymous exchange? Then, I am all in, but I really hope all these will not change once it is live and going as I believe this is what will really attract a lot of people and make early investors get the best from their investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 13, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

maybe is because of all this bugs and stuffs thats making them busy lets hope they actually come around to answer people's queries
Activity: 672
February 13, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
I see a website : https://vlxexchange.com/ said about Velox exchange? Is it scam site everyone? I see it at Velox China Telegram Community Cheesy
Shocked at their website the link for the exchange is: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and that link is different. Hmmmm, the team must really look upon this to investigate that you and others think a scam site that might be a problem for the platform.
It appears legit on here too. It is even a mobile friendly website. Hopefully the developer team look on to this. This might be legit or a scam. Let's wait for the team to notice this one.
Velox is reputed to my observation so there are huge scammers around trying to mislead the investors by creating such fake websites and approaching the investors, it is better always to check with the project whitepapers before making investments as primary priority.
And is not a team of developers should track such things? This should be a priority! What could be worse than investors who were deceived? The team urgently needs to understand this

I agree, its their lost if they will not act immediately because they will loss profit and also loss of trust because of this issue. By the way, is the scammer still using the website? Do they continue to scam now?
I do not understand you. You say that at the moment scammers use the Velox site? Did they hack the site or how did it happen?
Activity: 182
February 13, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
This project is really good but I'm sorry to say that the team is not actually Taking efforts won't you guys think this might a problem for investors?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Most of the project nowadays is having a big amount of scammers and seems like this scam is going to be a trend to scam people in 2018.
Scammers are everywhere and they are just waiting for the right time to get a victim. So, we should be careful dealing with people that offers such an interesting amount of roi. Also, we must do deep research and never quickly decide if you think that there are things that you feel it is not right.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 13, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
this is a healthy point of view about cryptocurrencies in centralized or decentralized exchanges. It is not about KYC yes, I agree with you. It's just about stupid verification steps even at the end bcs of stupid reason u get not approved or verified and your account get frozen for many weeks or months. And the exchange itself does not need to get hacked, even the owner of the exchange service can runaway with all cryptocurrency in one day like in coinsmarkets.com  where I also leave some coins for stake (over 10 different coins - one of them Tokyo Coin which get listed now in CoinmarketCap)

Right but you shouldn't forget that many so called decentralized exchanges are often not fully decentralized but have some centralized on-ramps or any other centralized functionality where someone could take your money and run. If you have a look at the Bitshares DEX it isn't fully decentralized as it also operates with Openledger gateways.

Yep, I am aware of that, I don't put any exchange in decentralized category just because the team claims that their platform is decentralized, usually I spend lots of to time on figuring out how the platform works if I got interested in a project.

yeah agree with you guys, if its decentralized or not, this is not the main point.  What more important is if its safe and if you need hunderds of verifications after you get approved to withdraw your tradings.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
February 13, 2018, 06:24:08 AM
I see a website : https://vlxexchange.com/ said about Velox exchange? Is it scam site everyone? I see it at Velox China Telegram Community Cheesy
Shocked at their website the link for the exchange is: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org and that link is different. Hmmmm, the team must really look upon this to investigate that you and others think a scam site that might be a problem for the platform.
It appears legit on here too. It is even a mobile friendly website. Hopefully the developer team look on to this. This might be legit or a scam. Let's wait for the team to notice this one.

I agree, even if scam sites are looks like legit too so we need to warn our fellow members to become more cautious about this issue. I hope devs will make an announcement for this.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 13, 2018, 06:11:05 AM
It seems the team is not really updating and making good progress from their exchanges? This may result in investors to doubt the project.
Activity: 560
February 13, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Most of the project nowadays is having a big amount of scammers and seems like this scam is going to be a trend to scam people in 2018.
Activity: 252
February 13, 2018, 05:34:38 AM
Velox is reputed to my observation so there are huge scammers around trying to mislead the investors by creating such fake websites and approaching the investors, it is better always to check with the project whitepapers before making investments as primary priority.
And is not a team of developers should track such things? This should be a priority! What could be worse than investors who were deceived? The team urgently needs to understand this
I agree that the team should track such things, but they have a lot of work, they can be understood and it is difficult to track all the fake sites. Investors also need to be careful
I see that investors will not transfer the digital currency to the first ones and they will really check the site's compliance and other nuances. The team should be interested that the project does not have doubles - this inspires confidence
Activity: 518
February 13, 2018, 04:09:44 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
Jump to: