Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 192. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 02:28:23 AM
Now, more and more exchanges and exchangers want that accounts would be verified. But what if the user wants to be anonymous? Why is it prohibited?
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
Velox? From the appearance of logo design alone I was very interested in this project. Roadmap planning is also very short and only takes less than one year. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any constraints. But who are the teams who handle this project?
I think Velox project hasn't any team member. Velox project managed by one person. I search on Google, I check their website but didn't find any team of velox project. They added only few information on their website. How can be succeed a project without team member?? 
that's a concern, I would like more details on this issue from the team. Even if it is a project of a strong personality it necessarily has a team for successful work on all infrastructure.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?

This is a good idea since the Velox Project is promoting decentralized trading and exchange I think a lot of people from different countries will be interested even to those countries where cryptocurrencies are being regulated.

Yeah, many people will be interested to try this project because some of them really loves to use decentralized exchange and some of them wants to avoid kyc verification,
Nowdays many of people want to invest into the decentralise cryptocurrencys.And many of people don't want to do the KYC process due to the many reasons.so VLX will helpfull for all that kind of peoples.

Can Chinese people still buy cryptocurrency nowadays? I though it was banned in their country. Is token exempted from the said law? I hope it is since this project needs more funding.
At least there is http://localbitcoins.com/.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 11:47:58 PM
Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?

This is a good idea since the Velox Project is promoting decentralized trading and exchange I think a lot of people from different countries will be interested even to those countries where cryptocurrencies are being regulated.

Yeah, many people will be interested to try this project because some of them really loves to use decentralized exchange and some of them wants to avoid kyc verification,
Nowdays many of people want to invest into the decentralise cryptocurrencys.And many of people don't want to do the KYC process due to the many reasons.so VLX will helpfull for all that kind of peoples.

Can Chinese people still buy cryptocurrency nowadays? I though it was banned in their country. Is token exempted from the said law? I hope it is since this project needs more funding.
Activity: 280
February 05, 2018, 10:50:41 PM
Admin of VLX has been active in the discord. He said you can go ahead and request withdrawals if you need to.  he only issue they are currently fixing is all the people who deposited while the exchange was offline!!! I hope VLX will running after 48 hours as they said at twitter.
Can you give the discord link? also I'm a little bit of concern of the recent banning that might change the mind of the developer to continue this platform. Hoping they will still continue to develop this one and not fail their users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 05, 2018, 09:50:34 PM

You are right, a lot of people now wants to avoid kyc verification because it's a hassle to them to upload documents. Most of us really prefers decentralized exchange with anonymous transactions.

the hassle is not that people upload documents, most of the exchanges do not accept documents even you upload the guilty and authentic one. Me for example;  Xapo is for all a famous wallet website. I uploaded my government id card and they say they can not accept it ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 05, 2018, 08:24:12 PM
Vlx trading platform will hide its traders true identitt since it will not require any verification. So we can hide our income from crytocurrencies.
No way. You cannot easily say that your identity will safe if you do not give your ID for verification, a man can know your name by social engineering or another way.

Yes government can track you even on Anonymous Platform, but in order to do that, it costs them lots of money and effort and time when it comes to cryptocurrency and they do that only with big criminal, So as a normal user you don't have to worry about this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
Are VLX Exchange and VLX Coin listed on BlockFolio and CoinMarketCap yet? Does anyone have any idea? They did mention it will be when the exchange begins receiving adequate volume.
Activity: 84
February 05, 2018, 07:00:57 PM
This project is still strong. Even other people tell that the team is not responding to their queries. All I can say is that, there's a good reason behind that. They are maybe busy answering our queries but still we have the fact thay this project has something beneficial to us. And I will continuesly support Velox. Let's just be patient and understanding.
If designers constantly answered questions, then their pure and light ideas would be forced down and project was not improved. Never it is impossible to distract of the person from important work, and already all the more so to digress to the person himself.

Did anybody of you try to contact with team by the telegram channel. Usually, it's the fastest way to communicate and the owners answer right away. If they do not answer, this is a bad sign. Do they not want new investors?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 05, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

Well there's etherdelta and a bunch of other exchanges with the same promises of no kyc and decentralised shit. Question is why move from to this project
It's natural instinct for investors or traders to look for other exchange where there is a possibility of a good ROI and lots of transaction or activities where they can usually gain profits as for the latter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Really, the procedure of registration of its own nominal data fairly sub bothered. At times want to go on exchange and to exchange at once interesting currencies vapours. Thank you VLX for such opportunity of avoidance KYC.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 05, 2018, 04:55:45 PM
Its been more thsn 2 months now when they started this project but it still keeps on getting better and bigger in terms of its stability and community. Well done guys on your efforts.
Yeah is get better but thread is kinda quiet though dev dont seem to check on this that much
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 04:48:41 PM
Surprisingly, I thought this project was over, the developer had to make a bounty company and then the money would be collected much faster. The sooner the decentralized exchange becomes effective, the better for everyone.
As for us, who follow Velox when they start, we need a fast response and of course their goals can be reached. Now it the time for waiting Velox Bolt exchange come.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 05, 2018, 04:44:37 PM
This trading platform has got a very high response from the traders and also big investors as they have many great features which will make the trading experience more safe and secure and also anonymous for the people to hide their identity.
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

As we compare to centralized feel better to choose the decentralized platform which seems so secured to us and every one feels the same mostly, as we need the investments to be secured in a platform which is safe also the KYC process needs to be very easy and quick where we don't need to wait for too long.
Activity: 2
February 05, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
I would've loved to work the Dutch translation, but I presume it has either already been translated, or there is no longer a need for the translation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
February 05, 2018, 12:11:36 PM
Admin of VLX has been active in the discord. He said you can go ahead and request withdrawals if you need to.  he only issue they are currently fixing is all the people who deposited while the exchange was offline!!! I hope VLX will running after 48 hours as they said at twitter.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Velox? From the appearance of logo design alone I was very interested in this project. Roadmap planning is also very short and only takes less than one year. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any constraints. But who are the teams who handle this project?
I think Velox project hasn't any team member. Velox project managed by one person. I search on Google, I check their website but didn't find any team of velox project. They added only few information on their website. How can be succeed a project without team member?? 
I also noticed that as I visited their site and I coudn't find their team members. They also have already an exchange but I do not know if it is a beta version or not but I find it easy to use as what I understand.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 05, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Well there's etherdelta and a bunch of other exchanges with the same promises of no kyc and decentralised shit. Question is why move from to this project
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 05, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

Jump to: