Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 189. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
This Velox Project's team is really amazing. They make this project to rise in this fast pace and are now very popular in the crypto currency community. People are getting more interested especially to the new app downloadable. I am well glad that the Velox Project is progressing much better. I am surely that this will have a bright future ahead.
Yes, we are still here because they always make me suprise, even have delay on launch again their exchange, but they prepare carefully when run it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
February 08, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

Great! I am amazed by this fast developments of mobile application. Now many people can create a wallet using only their mobile phone and they can also access the trading site of velox project conveniently.
Great, another great and convincing ICO Exchange that they take strenuous measures to secure Bitcoin storage above and beyond the industry standard. Hoping for the success on this project as I believed having a bright future that could have a great project which can makes everybody comfortable.

And what exactly "convinced" you that they're gonna take strenuous measures. I dont see much actual evidence apart from usual buzzwords and jargon there

Its design which is meeting the trends and user friendly version with a broader technical interface along with the secured features are the major deliverable we can observe and the Graph trends are with complete measurements where we can handle in the app.
I wait this for a long time ago. Very good news for who using android divice like me Smiley. I will install now and give feedback after.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
This Velox Project's team is really amazing. They make this project to rise in this fast pace and are now very popular in the crypto currency community. People are getting more interested especially to the new app downloadable. I am well glad that the Velox Project is progressing much better. I am surely that this will have a bright future ahead.
I totally understand and agree with all of the valid points mentioned by you in this post.
I have been following this project from the very start and it's been stable and gradual increase in the performance of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

Great! I am amazed by this fast developments of mobile application. Now many people can create a wallet using only their mobile phone and they can also access the trading site of velox project conveniently.
Great, another great and convincing ICO Exchange that they take strenuous measures to secure Bitcoin storage above and beyond the industry standard. Hoping for the success on this project as I believed having a bright future that could have a great project which can makes everybody comfortable.

And what exactly "convinced" you that they're gonna take strenuous measures. I dont see much actual evidence apart from usual buzzwords and jargon there

Its design which is meeting the trends and user friendly version with a broader technical interface along with the secured features are the major deliverable we can observe and the Graph trends are with complete measurements where we can handle in the app.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 08, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Activity: 434
February 08, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 08, 2018, 05:47:21 PM
This is a good progress for the Velox, is it already a working app? They didn't announce it on this thread that there will be an app. Is that legit app for velox?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 08, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
Thank you is huge for app on android. As the user exactly this platform was very glad to occurrence app from you. Already downloaded and very much interface is pleasant, bugs was not found out meanwhile. Will bonus be, if I found it?

is this that app from official website cuz I can't see the link on their website. can you share screenshot with us so I can have a look before I download it, I think it's just an app to browsing the web version !!
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 08, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Velox is a very fast growing project and they are rapidly increasing the sales of their tokens and interest of the people in the project. They are surely upgrading them self every day and now they have announced a very big update of new androids based app for the VLX platform which is very great new and will make more people invest in the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 05:11:03 PM
Thank you is huge for app on android. As the user exactly this platform was very glad to occurrence app from you. Already downloaded and very much interface is pleasant, bugs was not found out meanwhile. Will bonus be, if I found it?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 08, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

That was fast!  We all need to keep marketing this platform as new pairs are added.  Keep up the great work devs!
Great we have a working exchange on ground so mobile users can have a rest and give velox exchange a try
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 08, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
elox? From the appearance of logo design alone I was very interested in this project. Roadmap planning is also very short and only takes less than one year. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any constraints. But who are the teams who handle this project?
Yes, they have a very exciting and high potential roadmap which is also easy for the project to achieve in very less time. They will get to their goal of creating a buzz free and user-friendly crypto exchange platform for the future of the cryptocurrency and its exchange.
Activity: 154
February 08, 2018, 04:07:34 PM
elox? From the appearance of logo design alone I was very interested in this project. Roadmap planning is also very short and only takes less than one year. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any constraints. But who are the teams who handle this project?
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 08, 2018, 04:03:01 PM
Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
Yes i do agree with you that the site is much slow but hope that the site will soon be back to normal and also it will have some good benefits ahead. I don't think that the future for velox is impossible because the site will soon be repaired which will attract more and more users.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
February 08, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:53:48 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 01:17:27 PM
I alreay download the app but as I open, it seems all I see is black. What could be the problem with this velox exchange app? Is this still in trial version or this is the final?

Did you experience internet interruption while downloading this app? If yes, the downloaded must not be compiled properly (in some cases). If not, hope the devs could help you out mate. I suggest you need to mention the brand of your cellphone, it's model, and the OS as well.
Activity: 380
February 08, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

It's very amazing news for all android users.i am also one of them i just downloaded this application from playstore and registered on it. It's really simple to use and more secure.this application will help to increase the popularity of VLX EXCAHANGE.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
I downloaded and tested the application. Quite interesting and qualitatively done! You developers have tried very well!
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
I alreay download the app but as I open, it seems all I see is black. What could be the problem with this velox exchange app? Is this still in trial version or this is the final?
Jump to: