Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 194. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 02:45:30 PM
This project is still strong. Even other people tell that the team is not responding to their queries. All I can say is that, there's a good reason behind that. They are maybe busy answering our queries but still we have the fact thay this project has something beneficial to us. And I will continuesly support Velox. Let's just be patient and understanding.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 02:14:29 PM
I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.

Velox coin has been created as a share structured currency for the VeloxBolt exchange which means it useful for trading on velox and not on other exchanges, plus it's decentralized, so I don't think they can manipulate the price as on centralized exchange.

So are you sure that it will not be listed on any other stock exchange? I do not think it affects the whole project in a negative way, it's not the only case and we can see how it works elsewhere.
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 12:54:19 PM
If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue

You are right, the trading will be 100% anonymously and doesn't need to undergo kyc verification processes that is really hassle to all traders and investors. I really hope that all will go well.
I don't see any hassle to me, kyc verification also doesn't bother me to do since it is for my safety. But sometimes, I really bored about the kyc verification.

well, for big amounts of withdrawal process I also support KYC, this is important for money laundering, but if the exchange service like Okex even want a KYC for 100 usd worth TRX ... then I really feel womit ...
Yea you are right.i think KYC process is very necessary beacause nowdays many scam come to the market .so i think we have to do KYC process for stay away from scam and our good security.
Activity: 196
February 04, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
There is any possibility to say that only centralized platform gets hacked  Huh and when comparing to a website which takes the complete details of address verification, information, past bill accounts etc will it be good to choose velox where verification process is not required  Huh can it be secured  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
February 04, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue

You are right, the trading will be 100% anonymously and doesn't need to undergo kyc verification processes that is really hassle to all traders and investors. I really hope that all will go well.
I don't see any hassle to me, kyc verification also doesn't bother me to do since it is for my safety. But sometimes, I really bored about the kyc verification.

well, for big amounts of withdrawal process I also support KYC, this is important for money laundering, but if the exchange service like Okex even want a KYC for 100 usd worth TRX ... then I really feel womit ...

Well it's pretty much government regulations at play there, that being said I'd prefer any exchange in some place which is not as anal about having a KYC
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
Velox? From the appearance of logo design alone I was very interested in this project. Roadmap planning is also very short and only takes less than one year. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any constraints. But who are the teams who handle this project?
Activity: 656
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.

Velox coin has been created as a share structured currency for the VeloxBolt exchange which means it useful for trading on velox and not on other exchanges, plus it's decentralized, so I don't think they can manipulate the price as on centralized exchange.

Unfortunately, manipulations with crypto-currencies are carried out by large players who benefit from pampas of coins, it is easier to do for low-capitalized coins and a small number of owners.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
February 04, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

I agree. Sometimes I am afraid to join any platform that doesn't follow KYC. It is for everybody's unless you're making exchanges for illegal matters. Rules are mandated for the common good, I reckon.

Well, It's more comfortable for me if exchanges will not ask for kyc verifications because sometimes it consumes a lot of time to undergo kyc verifications. But we have different preferences.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

That is right, KYC is being created to prevent money laundering. Your idea that KYC must set a limit of transaction because as what you said having a kyc for small amount it really does not making any sense.
Activity: 434
February 04, 2018, 09:32:19 AM
People are too eager for this project. Yes, they have a much concerned for the growth and better progress of the Velox Project that is dedicated for a better decentralized exchanges for the crypto currency world. I am still to this project waiting for more interesting updates. Keep striving Velox Team. We will continuously support you.
Activity: 238
February 04, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

perhaps in the beginning for velox there will be enough trade on its stock exchange. But in the future, I think it will not be superfluous to enter the market and trade on public exchanges.

As there is no KYC verification process required with Velox platform which is a hassle to all the investors and traders this platform is available better for all the people to make trades with Velox and as we see its work flow which is better compared to the initial stage it will surely enter into the market and hit the public exchanges to trade.
Activity: 574
February 04, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

perhaps in the beginning for velox there will be enough trade on its stock exchange. But in the future, I think it will not be superfluous to enter the market and trade on public exchanges.
Activity: 17
February 04, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
 :'(want to have some VLX in my wallet...

WTB vlx 3000...

email:[email protected] or reply this post.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 04, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

I agree. Sometimes I am afraid to join any platform that doesn't follow KYC. It is for everybody's unless you're making exchanges for illegal matters. Rules are mandated for the common good, I reckon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
February 04, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
Would like to know if Velox coin and Velox Bolt are good to go at the moment. The updates that I read on the project said "Almost". Any idea, people?

Well In my opinion. They are collecting more funds to support their project at the moment so it will depend on the investors and supporters. We can wait for their upcoming news about the sites.
Since they don't have a plan and it's not usual for a coin to have its own ICO, they established a temporary exchange to raise funds for their project. I think that's why they don't have a bounty campaign as well. Due do lack of fund.
Still a wise idea from this team to raise fund to support their platform. Or maybe they don't need that much funds to establish this project that is why they didn't have bounties.

funding is indeed a factor most needed to support the platform, it seems true the project is underfunded to develop
with a hard work from project team not complete without bounty
yeah, which this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.

But but but we're not getting any day to day updates thought, the updates are few and far in between which isn't pleasant to say the very least IMO
A project needs huge benefits to reach out good heights in future and also that keeps all the developers much busy which can keep them far from solving each query here. But instead of this, i find this project good and beneficial for investing.
Everything is important even though it is a little issue whatever comes to mind to the dev they should at least make some announcement. We don't know if someone here have question and that person is an investors and they just ignore it so they somewhat like loosing the trust of their potential investors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 03, 2018, 10:12:58 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new. Tell me already started distributing tokens or not? Do I have time to get them?

Hello, there dear member. You may want to join there telegram group chat to receive any further news and announcements about the project, Or just p.m the OP for instructions.
February 03, 2018, 09:42:09 PM
Would like to know if Velox coin and Velox Bolt are good to go at the moment. The updates that I read on the project said "Almost". Any idea, people?

Well In my opinion. They are collecting more funds to support their project at the moment so it will depend on the investors and supporters. We can wait for their upcoming news about the sites.
Yes you are right.the devlopers still collecting all the fund for raised the fund perfectly and acheive their goals.so we can't tell anything at this moment but i hope devlopers will give update as soon as possible.
VLX project is still undergoing and collecting investors to invest into their project. This coin will soon be listed on several exchanges once the ICO phase is ended and soon every investor can have good profit.
Nop , not true ,VLX won't be listed in any exchange beside their own platform and devs stated that they have no plans or intrest in adding their coin to other exchanges .
i think they have to listed on the other exchanges beacause velox exchange is till not very famous so for popularity of project they have to think about it.i hope the devlopers will think on it and liseted on other famous exchanges.

To be listed or not in other exchanges it still base on how devs will handle popularity of their coin. If they achieve success without listing in other exchange then good for them, but if it will not be successful then they may think of getting listed.
Agree, most of upcoming altcoins are presenting that they listed their platform to be known by many and to know its rating. Also, never heard so far any updates coming from the devs and admins.
Activity: 294
February 03, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Jump to: