Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 193. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 08:03:26 AM
Velox? From the appearance of logo design alone I was very interested in this project. Roadmap planning is also very short and only takes less than one year. Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any constraints. But who are the teams who handle this project?
I think Velox project hasn't any team member. Velox project managed by one person. I search on Google, I check their website but didn't find any team of velox project. They added only few information on their website. How can be succeed a project without team member?? 
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
Vlx trading platform will hide its traders true identitt since it will not require any verification. So we can hide our income from crytocurrencies.
No way. You cannot easily say that your identity will safe if you do not give your ID for verification, a man can know your name by social engineering or another way.

For me, I think the team will have a professional IT personnel staff to take care of that matter for example hacking. In case that will happen so we don't worry mate.
it is a good decision to use professionals to protect against hacking, especially hacking in recent times, especially in decentralized exchanges.

Well it should be a professional dude, which have a good and enough knowledge in terms of security since many hackers here in cyberworld and we hoping that it will never happen to this project.
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.

Velox coin has been created as a share structured currency for the VeloxBolt exchange which means it useful for trading on velox and not on other exchanges, plus it's decentralized, so I don't think they can manipulate the price as on centralized exchange.

Definitely, as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.

Velox had a community analysing all the key areas and it brings the ultimate solutions with complete possibilities to fix the issues as it prioritize the customer expectations and accurate delivery to give the complete satisfaction for customers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.

Velox coin has been created as a share structured currency for the VeloxBolt exchange which means it useful for trading on velox and not on other exchanges, plus it's decentralized, so I don't think they can manipulate the price as on centralized exchange.

Definitely, as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
Activity: 82
February 05, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
Vlx trading platform will hide its traders true identitt since it will not require any verification. So we can hide our income from crytocurrencies.
No way. You cannot easily say that your identity will safe if you do not give your ID for verification, a man can know your name by social engineering or another way.

For me, I think the team will have a professional IT personnel staff to take care of that matter for example hacking. In case that will happen so we don't worry mate.
it is a good decision to use professionals to protect against hacking, especially hacking in recent times, especially in decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 06:09:44 AM
I doubt this exchange will be the future of anonymous exchange since there are so many exchanges that no need for your name nor your ID.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
February 05, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

Activity: 560
February 05, 2018, 06:03:47 AM
Activity: 280
February 05, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

Is this platform somewhat protect its investors from the taxes imposed by the government? Seems like a good idea for me. It's hard to track income from cryptocurrencies.
That is I think the idea of this platform which is good for those people who wanted to be anonymous. It is alarming now because government really wanted the crypto to be centralized that is why crypto is keep falling with this recent event.
Activity: 574
February 05, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Is this platform somewhat protect its investors from the taxes imposed by the government? Seems like a good idea for me. It's hard to track income from cryptocurrencies.
And does today there are any exchangers who cooperate with the government and pay taxes? I did not hear about it. Velox will be very in demand in the world of cryptography.
Activity: 532
February 05, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

I think income in this field of activity is not tracked at all. especially when the income comes from different sources.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

Activity: 434
February 04, 2018, 11:15:05 PM
I see at telegram group as a lot of people willing to build Velox coin. I hope this signal will help VLX team can building their VeloxBolt before the time they has announced
yes I agree hope that the signal will greatly help the development of this velox project.
Activity: 280
February 04, 2018, 10:47:29 PM
I see at telegram group as a lot of people willing to build Velox coin. I hope this signal will help VLX team can building their VeloxBolt before the time they has announced
Yes, the people are willing to support this platform, the more it will be successful. Also, by the help of Telegram group the team can easily answer questions or can be answer by the community who are knowledgeable about the platform. Looking forward for this project's success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
February 04, 2018, 09:29:12 PM
If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue

You are right, the trading will be 100% anonymously and doesn't need to undergo kyc verification processes that is really hassle to all traders and investors. I really hope that all will go well.
I don't see any hassle to me, kyc verification also doesn't bother me to do since it is for my safety. But sometimes, I really bored about the kyc verification.

well, for big amounts of withdrawal process I also support KYC, this is important for money laundering, but if the exchange service like Okex even want a KYC for 100 usd worth TRX ... then I really feel womit ...

dude I know some people that lost a lots of money because some centralized Has frozen their account in a critical stage (during market crash) and it takes time to solve problem and they don't care about your situation. The VeloxBolt exchange will never freeze accounts, require no information to use and will have absolutely no limits, and it's decentralized no one will be able to steal you money whatever the amount is, you will take control of your money.
KYC is used by companies just for their benefit, when they decide to banned your account and take you money, KYC would be useless.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
This project is still strong. Even other people tell that the team is not responding to their queries. All I can say is that, there's a good reason behind that. They are maybe busy answering our queries but still we have the fact thay this project has something beneficial to us. And I will continuesly support Velox. Let's just be patient and understanding.
If designers constantly answered questions, then their pure and light ideas would be forced down and project was not improved. Never it is impossible to distract of the person from important work, and already all the more so to digress to the person himself.
Activity: 574
February 04, 2018, 07:10:46 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
February 04, 2018, 06:38:24 PM
Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?

This is a good idea since the Velox Project is promoting decentralized trading and exchange I think a lot of people from different countries will be interested even to those countries where cryptocurrencies are being regulated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
February 04, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
Hello VLX team manager, can we have created a Chinese telegram group to facilitate the cultural exchange of VLX?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 04, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

They have a basic structure which actually doesn't need other exchange but who knows what the future might bring but it will be best to stick with vlxbolt
Jump to: