Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 199. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 31, 2018, 05:17:10 PM
VLX project I believe should be looked at by all. The project and team has all it takes to wow the crypto world. Its well thought out and  looks so promising
This VLX ICO is running very smoothly and also getting support form all the trader's as this project will help them in keeping the funds anonymous and their transaction too. This platform can generate great income from the daily traffic on the exchange site.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
VLX project I believe should be looked at by all. The project and team has all it takes to wow the crypto world. Its well thought out and  looks so promising
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 31, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Some information from the block explorer for velox.
BTC price : 4800 satoshis
USD price : $0.534
Market Cap : $13.42 M
Known Peers: 56
Difficulty: 0.0144
Outstanding: 25,144,237 VLX

We are expecting that the price of this crypto coin will grow as soon it will become popular and regularly trade. But the downside is they don't want to partner with other exchanges?
For such serious coin it is an extremely unimportant rate. It is necessary hold and only hold, at least 3 months, to draw conclusion only after that. On personal observations, naturally.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 31, 2018, 12:55:28 PM
What is the reason why Velox will be only exclusive on your platforms(VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt) and will not be listed on public exchanges?

This is pretty typical for a coin that will have its own exchange. Since it is still establishing its own name seeing it on another exchange might look like a betrayal.  Grin

Yeah, but if they will list their coins in other exchanges maybe it will be a good way to promote their coins. But it is still depends with the dev if he really wants to use their own exchange site.
Well, obviously we need safety and security to assure everything is correct and in proper way which may gain trust to those users as well as investors on this project. Hopefully the team can manage well this project.

Well to gain trust that it is "secure" you'll first need a long time safety record which in turn requires you to run for a while. It was a better idea to first make an exchange then ICO a coin lol
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
January 31, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
I am interested in your project thus I am interested in processing your Arabic translations for your required ANN-bounty threads and White paper/website/announcements that you guys require.
I am owner of Rena Group company in Lebanon and we are already processing translations daily to adjust with our local services here, Thus I can guaranty a professional delivery of translation services.
I have faith in your project and I am hoping to add some contribution as well.
Please reply with details if you guys require our service.
Thanks in Advance
Activity: 98
January 31, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
What is the reason why Velox will be only exclusive on your platforms(VeloxExchange and VeloxBolt) and will not be listed on public exchanges?

This is pretty typical for a coin that will have its own exchange. Since it is still establishing its own name seeing it on another exchange might look like a betrayal.  Grin

Yeah, but if they will list their coins in other exchanges maybe it will be a good way to promote their coins. But it is still depends with the dev if he really wants to use their own exchange site.
Most of the exchange platforms don't list their coins on other exchanges and that never really hurt them , as long as their coin is pairing with most of the altcoins available on the exchange . But again it's all up to the devs and what they think is best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 31, 2018, 09:12:25 AM

Activity: 294
January 31, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
I doubt this exchange will be the future of anonymous exchange since there are so many exchanges that no need for your name nor your ID.

Well, you need to trust and support the project so that they can have more supporters and investors. But if you are doubt then maybe you can try to wait and see its success in the near future.
Exactly, no. Why did I need to trust and support the project while I still in doubt of the future of an anonymous exchange somehow?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

Velox is the unique coin...I think they want to improve it by keeping the coin into their wallet...But I think it will be more famous if they listed in other popular exchanges..
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 31, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
I doubt this exchange will be the future of anonymous exchange since there are so many exchanges that no need for your name nor your ID.

as I also mentioned in the beginning, the Velox Project has to proof itself when it officially launche; even the traders wants to withdraw large amounts, if they still can access their traders to do this without KYC. I doubht this also ... and I still want to see this coin in other exchanges bcs I do not think that its value is going to be increase much in its own platform.
Activity: 533
January 31, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
WTB VLX @4500sat
Activity: 574
January 31, 2018, 03:41:08 AM

I think for a start it will be enough that they will only work on their platforms. In the future I think they will be represented on other exchangers.
Activity: 434
January 31, 2018, 01:37:19 AM
People are looking for new updates regarding the Velox Project. There are lots of people that stay watch this prokect and becomes more interested for the progress of Velox Project. It is because they trust the potential of Velox Project that have. I am glad that we this kind of project. So, team keep progressing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 11:05:28 PM
Where can we see the development done during year 2017? I can't see any updates or post on facebook. Also, I'm not looking into twitter that much because the links given there are redirected to bitcointalk thread.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 30, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 30, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

We are expecting that the price of this crypto coin will grow as soon it will become popular and regularly trade. But the downside is they don't want to partner with other exchanges?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 30, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
the reason other exchanges ask for your information is because they have to. because they operate in countries in which their governments require it like the USA etc. This is why velox bolt will be off shore and not require KYC. This is why Velox Bolt will be huge. NO id, No limits, giving privacy back to the traders.

So where will Velox work? This is interesting to me. What about the countries in which there are no regulations on cryptocurrencies in there also full freedom on the stock exchange is possible after verification.

In simple words, there are two type of exchanges, Centralized and Decentralized. Velox exchange is decentralized exchange that does not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users with peer to peer. The power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. In other work, Velox doesn't need licence in any country, so one will control it, think of etherdelta.

if velox exchanges are decentralized so this token has no center
and not those who control this token
as in Bitcoin also decentralized and if you want to get it we have to mine first
and tokens tomorrow provides for the coin miners

Velox is not a token ( built on Ethereum ). It's coin that has its own blockchain and use both proof of work and proof of stake. VeloxCoin will offer proof of work ( required mining like bitcoin ) for the first 10,000 blocks and after that will convert it to full proof of stake which means a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins of Velox he holds. I hope you get it now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
the reason other exchanges ask for your information is because they have to. because they operate in countries in which their governments require it like the USA etc. This is why velox bolt will be off shore and not require KYC. This is why Velox Bolt will be huge. NO id, No limits, giving privacy back to the traders.

So where will Velox work? This is interesting to me. What about the countries in which there are no regulations on cryptocurrencies in there also full freedom on the stock exchange is possible after verification.

In simple words, there are two type of exchanges, Centralized and Decentralized. Velox exchange is decentralized exchange that does not rely on a third party service to hold the customer's funds. Instead, trades occur directly between users with peer to peer. The power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. In other work, Velox doesn't need licence in any country, so one will control it, think of etherdelta.

if velox exchanges are decentralized so this token has no center
and not those who control this token
as in Bitcoin also decentralized and if you want to get it we have to mine first
and tokens tomorrow provides for the coin miners
That's where I get confused on the mining part of this VLX coin, from what I understand, we can gain vlx by converting it from btc and eth? correct me if I'm wrong. If there will be a mining of VLX coin in what way can we mine it? Like using gpu?
We can gain VLX by trading VLX/BTC and VLX/ETH using the velox exchange platform, another way of earning this coin is by participating in their bounty and by mining. Although there aren't much offer for bounties for now.

I also don't understand it. The question is very clear. What is the method of mining this currency? Do not buy it - it's clear. Do you know it or not?
Activity: 616
January 30, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
I want this decentralized exchange. Yes, it is true that Velox Projcect is an interesting project that holds a great platform with full of potential to faced the different competitors here in the crypto currency community. I believe that Velox will become one of the top exchanging and crypto trading in the future.
Of course quite it  is difficult remove large giants, titles of which by all and so are known. But nevertheless all depends on labour developers and of course of good support community.
Jump to: