Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 200. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 06:15:40 PM
I doubt this exchange will be the future of anonymous exchange since there are so many exchanges that no need for your name nor your ID.
Yes but this exchange is very good for the velox we can easily buy and sell velox on this platform.And this exchange platform is more safe and secure than any other platforms.so i think velox exchange will become the future of excahange.
I don't think so because there are a lot of exchanges that is also secured. Maybe this will be an additional exchanged that we can choose in the future.
Most of the famous exchanges require a KYC if you want to withdraw large sums of money and even freez your account . That's not the case with Velox they will allow you to withdraw any amount you want from the exchange without any verification required.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2018, 05:37:49 PM
I doubt this exchange will be the future of anonymous exchange since there are so many exchanges that no need for your name nor your ID.
Yes but this exchange is very good for the velox we can easily buy and sell velox on this platform.And this exchange platform is more safe and secure than any other platforms.so i think velox exchange will become the future of excahange.
I don't think so because there are a lot of exchanges that is also secured. Maybe this will be an additional exchanged that we can choose in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
Yes, anonymity feature of the project is the most interesting and also makes this project more unique. They have developed a very secure platform which every trader needs to keep their trades anonymous fro others.
All the crypto trading was on its way of banning as the south korea markets announced that they are banning the exchanges. In that similar situation, this exchange would be the great as it does not track any information of the user and the user can really trade from his account throughout the globe.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 30, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
The Exchange developed by this project as very great additional features which another similar project cannot offer. They also have been working hard on getting supports and promoting this project between traders and attracting more users to the project which will increase the traffic on their site.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
Sounds good, wanna see more news about Velox Project.  Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 30, 2018, 03:20:34 PM
some basically velox exchange will only be for vlx and after the veloxbolt release it will cease to exit?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 30, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Well, you need to trust and support the project so that they can have more supporters and investors. But if you are doubt then maybe you can try to wait and see its success in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
I sent in the german translation for the images
and I am already done with the ann thread... but no response Sad
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 30, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
cool project - sounds smart and promising
u have my support1

Thank you for the patronage and support there member. If you also want to earn free tokens you can join the bounty campaigns like on twitter, blog, videos. Best kind regards...
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 30, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
I want this decentralized exchange. Yes, it is true that Velox Projcect is an interesting project that holds a great platform with full of potential to faced the different competitors here in the crypto currency community. I believe that Velox will become one of the top exchanging and crypto trading in the future.

And what makes you think it'll topple the giants with 1 billion volume a day? And what about other decentralised exchanges like Etherdelta which are more trusted?
Activity: 672
January 30, 2018, 09:56:58 AM
Now there are not enough anonymous exchangers. I hope that this project will justify itself and will perform the exchanges anonymously.
Activity: 168
January 30, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
cool project - sounds smart and promising
u have my support1
Activity: 294
January 30, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 06:28:35 AM
Does Velox team already provides updates on their community? Their roadmap says that there will be an expansion with regards to velox bolt marketing and support system on March - April 2018.
Velox project is built on the concept to make trading and exchange of crypto more anonymous and secure than it is now. This will help many people to keep their transactions secure and hidden from the real world. The community of crypto currency is in need of this kind of amazing project that have a great potential to make a name in this world where crypto currency runs.
They aim to preserve the anonymity in trading and exchanging because other trading sites are upgrading there system and wherein after the update they usually need ID to continue the transaction. Velox promise to hide the identity of their clients as what their platform is aiming for.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 30, 2018, 05:38:09 AM
Question to the developers - when will the funds available in your account? I wanted to buy a coin and transferred Bitcoins to the stock exchange, but they are not in my office. That site did not work. then he made all sorts of mistakes ... now everything seems to be working fine, but my money never appeared on my account. Although I check the wallet to which I translated the bitcoins - they are in place. When will the coins be available and I can use them?
Activity: 434
January 30, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
I want this decentralized exchange. Yes, it is true that Velox Projcect is an interesting project that holds a great platform with full of potential to faced the different competitors here in the crypto currency community. I believe that Velox will become one of the top exchanging and crypto trading in the future.
Activity: 574
January 30, 2018, 01:34:19 AM
It seems to me, however, that there is a reason why other companies and platforms require to be identified to be able to fully use the system. Are not you afraid that something will go wrong? If it's so simple, why can not everything be anonymous? Imho something is not right here...

the reason other exchanges ask for your information is because they have to. because they operate in countries in which their governments require it like the USA etc. This is why velox bolt will be off shore and not require KYC. This is why Velox Bolt will be huge. NO id, No limits, giving privacy back to the traders.

So where will Velox work? This is interesting to me. What about the countries in which there are no regulations on cryptocurrencies in there also full freedom on the stock exchange is possible after verification.
I guess you could still trade and invest in velox platform regardless if your country is prohibiting crypto currency. Vlx is not requiring thier traders to verify thier personal information before trading so you are not at risk of being tracked.
It is this that Velox draws attention to its project. It gives access to its platform to any user in any country, of course it is very convenient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 01:19:00 AM
I have partook in the airdrop program, I like the coin and I trust it will surely hit into the right market as we as stay in . Let's do this people
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 30, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
I like the feature of the temporary exchange where you can bid for a certain offer. Will it be also available to the VeloxBolt?
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
It seems to me, however, that there is a reason why other companies and platforms require to be identified to be able to fully use the system. Are not you afraid that something will go wrong? If it's so simple, why can not everything be anonymous? Imho something is not right here...

the reason other exchanges ask for your information is because they have to. because they operate in countries in which their governments require it like the USA etc. This is why velox bolt will be off shore and not require KYC. This is why Velox Bolt will be huge. NO id, No limits, giving privacy back to the traders.

So where will Velox work? This is interesting to me. What about the countries in which there are no regulations on cryptocurrencies in there also full freedom on the stock exchange is possible after verification.
I guess you could still trade and invest in velox platform regardless if your country is prohibiting crypto currency. Vlx is not requiring thier traders to verify thier personal information before trading so you are not at risk of being tracked.
Jump to: