Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 203. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 28, 2018, 03:25:07 PM
Velox innovations are very useful as we see Velox block explorer which gives us a clear picture of the velox crypto chart about POS & POW network difficulty which creates an added value to deal with velox.
I am very happy with the latest innovations of this velox project and I will also support this project.
This is another kind of exchange to include to the list it has really great potentials and i like it crispy look it gives you comfort and a soothing trading haha great job
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
January 28, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
If anybody have a question about Velox update like me. Check your email asap, i dont check any email for long time, today i relogin and see 3 news update of Velox Smiley. Greats!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 02:48:59 PM
i am waiitting for social bounty Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 02:32:42 PM
Indeed, anonymity always plays an important role in crypto trading, we will not need to worry about our security. The project will be successful in the future.
Now how can ne said that this project will conquer?  Now a days the developer of this project didn't responding. They are not working hard so that Velox project can be conquered in crypto world.
Activity: 574
January 28, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
Hey everyone, don't have any update about release Velox wallet android version right? Now, I only install desktop( i hate iOS devices ).
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 28, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Where are team developers? They should made some updates and announcement about their project. Its been more than a month since they made an updates in this thread. Hopefully as soon as possible they will get back in touch to deliver something good about them.

They are not really active, but you should follow them on twitter, they made an announcement there saying that the VLX Exchange upgrade is almost complete. I checked the platform and everything seems to back to normal although there is no active thread right now.
Let's just keep in our mind that still 107 days remain for Velox to take place and what's matter is following the roadmap, plus this is not a token project that start by collecting ether then exchange then working on product.
This is something different, they have started developing the platform and in the same time allowing investors to buy their coin in early stage. is like investing in the exchange itself not jut in the coin.
By the way, i have just joined their telegram group days ago and they are quite active out there. Try forwarding your issuses, problem or questions to the telegram group and it might be answered.
Ehh they should ideally be active on the forums and the ANN page aswell otherwise it'll look bad when someone checks this thread out and there's absolutely no presence
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 12:32:59 PM
Velox innovations are very useful as we see Velox block explorer which gives us a clear picture of the velox crypto chart about POS & POW network difficulty which creates an added value to deal with velox.
I am very happy with the latest innovations of this velox project and I will also support this project.
The extra features added in the Velox project has many advantages in the world of trading and will make the trading experience more excellent and user-friendly. This will help in increasing the profits in the trading as they will have a very well overview of the cryptos in the market which will lead the user to a sure profit.
It remained to expel somehow “old men” from other eminent exchanges and to show velox project that the audience covers this convenient platform and trades on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 28, 2018, 10:40:07 AM
Where are team developers? They should made some updates and announcement about their project. Its been more than a month since they made an updates in this thread. Hopefully as soon as possible they will get back in touch to deliver something good about them.

They are not really active, but you should follow them on twitter, they made an announcement there saying that the VLX Exchange upgrade is almost complete. I checked the platform and everything seems to back to normal although there is no active thread right now.
Let's just keep in our mind that still 107 days remain for Velox to take place and what's matter is following the roadmap, plus this is not a token project that start by collecting ether then exchange then working on product.
This is something different, they have started developing the platform and in the same time allowing investors to buy their coin in early stage. is like investing in the exchange itself not jut in the coin.
By the way, i have just joined their telegram group days ago and they are quite active out there. Try forwarding your issuses, problem or questions to the telegram group and it might be answered.

yeah, we can ask questions in their telegram group I am sure some members there will help us about are about are questions. I think the dev should be more active here in ann thread.
Activity: 434
January 28, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
No one wants to have an unfortunate future. So, people are trying to avoid from a disatrous project that lead their future to a bad luck. And now, here comes the Velox Project that proves its potential to brings a great future for everybody. I wish this will come to reality. I will stay to Velox Project and remain waiting for more news and updates.
Activity: 574
January 28, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
What innovation are you talking about this project? Please share the link to this news. Velox will definitely take a high position on the list of trading platforms.
Activity: 602
January 28, 2018, 03:13:19 AM
The extra features added in the Velox project has many advantages in the world of trading and will make the trading experience more excellent and user-friendly. This will help in increasing the profits in the trading as they will have a very well overview of the cryptos in the market which will lead the user to a sure profit.
Well, there are a lot of promising projects out there and will do everything just to catch the attention of the potential investors.I just hope that this project would be different from the others.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 28, 2018, 02:09:39 AM
Activity: 308
January 28, 2018, 01:42:33 AM
This project puts the security of funds and transactions at the center. This project has the potential.
Activity: 434
January 28, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
Activity: 672
January 28, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

yes, you better write your problems into a group of telegrams. There the administrator will answer you faster than here. They are less active here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 11:33:37 PM
Upon checking in your website, the information are on point, maybe additional info can be added to further understand what is the future of the project if implemented successfully. And in the facebook page of the project, hoping we can see updates of the progress because your roadmap is saying that it started since November 2017.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 27, 2018, 11:01:19 PM
Safety now comes first! If it is not closely monitored, then we will not have anonymity in the exchange of crypto currency.

That's why they have created their own exchanges mate to prevent the leak of important information about the customers who want privacy and it will depend to people if they really want to use the site for trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 27, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Activity: 518
January 27, 2018, 09:08:26 PM
Activity: 322
January 27, 2018, 09:00:32 PM
Velox own exchange launch is really appreciated as we do not require to search for an exchange platform to deal with Velox, Its customer loyalty and satisfaction with its services are better as we observe with your implementations.
Jump to: