Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 204. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 08:57:29 PM
It is a great service with velox where the Mpool is set ready for Velox coin and the fee rate is 0.9%, its innovations are trending in the crypto world with its launches of Crypto Trading and Exchanging.
Activity: 532
January 27, 2018, 07:36:46 PM
Where are team developers? They should made some updates and announcement about their project. Its been more than a month since they made an updates in this thread. Hopefully as soon as possible they will get back in touch to deliver something good about them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 27, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
the lack of communication damage the image of this project. For sure its normal to have bugs in those kind of exchange systems, but the devs. have to inform their followers, investors immidietly and on time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
VeloxBolt It can become a re-innovation exchange platform that will automate profit. What simplifies the task for many participants of the crypto community
I like this idea about make profit automatically for us with Velox Bolt. Imagine that while you sleep, your crypto balance still increasing a little.
Activity: 560
January 27, 2018, 06:02:04 PM
Velox and I are on a journey, keeping tab on this one always. The journey has been great and the bounty program nevertheless awesome to participate.  Supporting this great idea.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 27, 2018, 05:57:13 PM
Velox will be mined, transacted, traded, and will serve the purpose as the pow/pos based token of the VLX Bolt exchange and trading platform, where VLX holders will be rewarded with buy-backs from the VBOLT platforms' profits.

The good sides VLX is they have there owned blockchain to support their features and transactions, So I am thinking this is like the XFC football coin, Because they have the same platform and independent too.

Yeah, this is one of their advantages compared to other new projects. Because of this we can be assure that velox will continue to develop their own blockchain and add more features.
and am sure there will be more security on this since is their own blockchain with their own exchange i think is really a great combination and is really looking great
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 27, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
Another perfect project for those who want to keep their identity & privacy to be used for their profit and seems like this project are getting a lot of newcomers.
And for it the designers I have certain ideas for the occasion of anonymity. For example mixing service вcтpoeнный to address of them exchange. Possibly any still technologies of which to me unknown.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
January 27, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
The project has a level different from the others. Decentralized exchange with its own block, it's really cool. I hope the project will work as the developers plan.
VLX will truely be the future of anonymous  crypto trading and hope everyone is satisfied with the project and also the exchange should soon become a great example of sucess and also the graphics for the exchange would be quite attractive and impressive.
Activity: 98
January 27, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
The project has a level different from the others. Decentralized exchange with its own blockchain, it's really cool. I hope the project will work as the developers plan.
Yes, this is a unique project making a huge investment in their platform to be launched. The unique feature they have which will attract more users to their services is that they are keeping the information of all the clients very secure and anonymous form others.
So you think that the other platforms don't keep your private information secure from the public ! I think they all do ,exept Velox don't want to force people and make them upload their private information online .which is a step that I really respect ,not everyone is comftable sharing his identity on the internet and that should be respected and not forced on people.
Activity: 294
January 27, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
Most of the coins with their blockchain have a good capitalization, but I did not see on what other exchanges the listing of this coin will be or only on my own?
The velox is now listed on only it's own exchange platform but i think it will listed on the othe exchanges.so all people can easily trade the velox coin.
It will probably be like with many coins of exchanges that encourage coin holders to pay them a percentage of the deals.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 27, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
The project has a level different from the others. Decentralized exchange with its own blockchain, it's really cool. I hope the project will work as the developers plan.
Yes, this is a unique project making a huge investment in their platform to be launched. The unique feature they have which will attract more users to their services is that they are keeping the information of all the clients very secure and anonymous form others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 27, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
People around are wondering why the Velox Team isn't responding so actively these past days, maybe that is because the whole team is just busy focusing for more better developments that should be done for this project. I will stay looking forward for this project but I hope that the team will respond to the people queries as soon as possible.
We are here, and working hard! the exchange is just a few hours away and a big update is coming shortly after.
This is what we are looking for, it will serve as an assurance for us that the project is still ongoing. I appreciate this kind of updates.
I hope there will be new features for the exchange like maybe accepting more cryptocurrencies to trade to velox.

Ehh the team's been dead for ages at this point, that's like the first reply they have posted and they still didnt bother answering any of the questions asked in the thread. Shows how much they care for their ICO
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
Safety now comes first! If it is not closely monitored, then we will not have anonymity in the exchange of crypto currency.
Activity: 574
January 27, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
Indeed, anonymity always plays an important role in crypto trading, we will not need to worry about our security. The project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 380
January 27, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
Most of the coins with their blockchain have a good capitalization, but I did not see on what other exchanges the listing of this coin will be or only on my own?
The velox is now listed on only it's own exchange platform but i think it will listed on the othe exchanges.so all people can easily trade the velox coin.
Activity: 196
January 27, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
We can sell and trade our crypto currencies being anonymous like we did before but a lot of projects not required  Shocked to complete the KYC verification as mandatory which is not required, Hope velox will make a real anonymous crypto trading.
It can be helpful to be anonymous and be more secure from the other project but I also think that can it be supporting illegal actions?
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
January 27, 2018, 07:18:40 AM
Velox will be mined, transacted, traded, and will serve the purpose as the pow/pos based token of the VLX Bolt exchange and trading platform, where VLX holders will be rewarded with buy-backs from the VBOLT platforms' profits.

The good sides VLX is they have there owned blockchain to support their features and transactions, So I am thinking this is like the XFC football coin, Because they have the same platform and independent too.

Yeah, this is one of their advantages compared to other new projects. Because of this we can be assure that velox will continue to develop their own blockchain and add more features.
Activity: 602
January 27, 2018, 06:47:54 AM
People around are wondering why the Velox Team isn't responding so actively these past days, maybe that is because the whole team is just busy focusing for more better developments that should be done for this project. I will stay looking forward for this project but I hope that the team will respond to the people queries as soon as possible.
We are here, and working hard! the exchange is just a few hours away and a big update is coming shortly after.
This is what we are looking for, it will serve as an assurance for us that the project is still ongoing. I appreciate this kind of updates.
I hope there will be new features for the exchange like maybe accepting more cryptocurrencies to trade to velox.
I am hoping the big updates will surely be running smoothly so that clients will no longer have problems by using their features. This project is aiming to protect our identity which everyone would likely to have. So, I expect a better security and anonymity with this big update.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 27, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 27, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
Jump to: