Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 218. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 12, 2018, 06:01:34 PM
People on the internet always desire to be completely anonymous and secure, of course that should not be abused to prevent overcome of rebellion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:54:10 PM
Lets be positive that Velox will develop these kind of exchangers so us traders can freely use its platform. And they will use also different fiat currencies so it is easy for us to cash out and cash in our funds.VLX will add all major currencies representing each country with their national currency so that it makes it easy for peoples globally to use this exchange with easy deposits and withdraws.
This platform offers services which is for the people who wanted to be anonymous. Making us to be more secured with every transactions that we do. Investors also wanted their anonymity so it means they will support this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 05:10:25 PM
I see everyone trying to mine. What PC can I use to do this, if there is anyone in particular. Testing mining waters, I should probably start with this one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 04:47:58 PM
Lets be positive that Velox will develop these kind of exchangers so us traders can freely use its platform. And they will use also different fiat currencies so it is easy for us to cash out and cash in our funds.VLX will add all major currencies representing each country with their national currency so that it makes it easy for peoples globally to use this exchange with easy deposits and withdraws.
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
Velox bolt plans are really amazed, it seems they will really change the people prospective in exchanges as other exchanges need more proof of identity by not keeping any restrictions on withdrawals and deposits, by this velox will really reach their goal, I much like the velox trading platform where we can do without KYC Verification process.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 12, 2018, 03:06:28 PM
Velox decentralized and anonymous exchange and trading platform. Velox is an evidence proof / stock coin proof that a share has been made as constructive currency.
Activity: 380
January 12, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
I think after a few fixes and then getting out of beta and then after ico velox is going to be very hot with traders and investors alike anonymous trading is really lacking these days in the crypto community so is good to have a change

Velox is not an ICO just fyi. but yes once they have fixed the small bugs with the current exchange and start marketing. The white paper will be out by end of month, then this baby is going to take off Smiley
To work, to create something new is never easy, since we are all human beings and we can all make mistakes, but the most important thing is that the team works and creates a new exchange.
Hopeful it won't take them long before they announce that all bugs have been fixed . I really hope the best for the VLX team ,but they need to communicate more and proivde their users with all details going on in the maintnance .
They already provided  the alll information related to the maintenance.and they will fix the all bugs i n exchsnge as soon as possible.give some time to the team members beacause they also humans like us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 02:07:43 PM
As we experience Velox, it got a great road map where their master plans are unbeatable with more way to ultimately reach the success. Their vision to beat the success is so strong. As we experience the Velox trading and exchanging platform it just made us work better with secured and faster dealing of transactions, their exposure of market trends really helped us understanding the market to make transactions in a right time.
Activity: 98
January 12, 2018, 01:05:34 PM
I think after a few fixes and then getting out of beta and then after ico velox is going to be very hot with traders and investors alike anonymous trading is really lacking these days in the crypto community so is good to have a change

Velox is not an ICO just fyi. but yes once they have fixed the small bugs with the current exchange and start marketing. The white paper will be out by end of month, then this baby is going to take off Smiley
To work, to create something new is never easy, since we are all human beings and we can all make mistakes, but the most important thing is that the team works and creates a new exchange.
Hopeful it won't take them long before they announce that all bugs have been fixed . I really hope the best for the VLX team ,but they need to communicate more and proivde their users with all details going on in the maintnance .
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 12, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
And can you tell about getting coins using POS algorithm? For example, if I have 1,000 coins, what payments will I get now? After all, according to the idea of holders of coins is not so much? Payments should be solid and often arrive!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 12, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
Not understandable situation. I was interested in this project, I wanted to buy some coins. but I can not because for several days in a row or a page with the exchange does not open, or opens, but everything is empty, or this is how I can not enter the stock exchange right now. I'm not new to investing and understand. that any product can have problems, but how that frightens off this situation ...

well, its more frightened, when u wake up a morning and see that your ether wallet with 10 Eth is already hacked or your 15.000 usd worth Tokens are gone away or your bittrex account is blocked because you did not verficated yourself  Grin

just relax, this is just the beta version.
January 12, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
I have a question about the POS. For example, I download a purse, buy for example 1000 coins and leave them in my wallet (keep the purse running in POS mode). How many coins will arrive? For example, with 1000 VLX?
January 12, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
Often hangs - it's true. But if you try periodically, you can go to the site. Who has been following the project for a long time, tell them they always have such problems in the work of websites and exchanges or just now.
Activity: 394
January 12, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
Velox homepage doesnt seem to work properly. I have problems with registration and interface
Activity: 434
January 12, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
I am really greatful to have an opportunity to know about the Velox Project and I would be even have a greatful feeling to be able to participate and be one of the members of the community of Velox Project, the potential that Velox has right now is totally on fleek, way to go! I don't know how they've come up with this brilliants ideas and facts and all you can see is a well detailed and all of the information that you need are all here and the things that you don't want to experience is already outed and noted by Velox for them to have a greater service that you can't imagine.
Well, we will see this much greater soon as it will be out of beta. This project return back the way cryptocurrency wallet should be, where users are anonymous and have full control of their accounts.
Yes. We need pass the beta now. And the Velox Bolt release will make a boom at crypto currency world. Need 4 months more.
January 12, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
The site was already working and it turned out to go to the stock exchange. It feels good. Probably there were technical works. Here I look at the course so decently grew in recent days. Is it worth waiting for a price correction?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
Not understandable situation. I was interested in this project, I wanted to buy some coins. but I can not because for several days in a row or a page with the exchange does not open, or opens, but everything is empty, or this is how I can not enter the stock exchange right now. I'm not new to investing and understand. that any product can have problems, but how that frightens off this situation ...
This problem can be is connected with your site in the network? Try to launch site through service VPN and tell of received results. I was helped by such way on etherdelta exchange.
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
I agree and understand everything. But tell me - I want to buy coins, how can I do this?
Go to Velox website and sign up (Easy via 3 steps, if i dont have wrong ). Then waiting exchange error issue solved you can deposit and buy some VLX.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 12, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
Hallo dev, how are you? I think Velox is one of the projects I like most about logo design. Very unique, interesting and memorable. I think there is almost no weakness in this project. And sorry, why I do not see any team on your project? thank you

> I see no weakness in this project

> I do not see any team on your project

Is that not a glaring big weakness lol? Absence of a team is a GLARING turn off for me atleast, IDK what rest feel about it
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
January 12, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
Hallo dev, how are you? I think Velox is one of the projects I like most about logo design. Very unique, interesting and memorable. I think there is almost no weakness in this project. And sorry, why I do not see any team on your project? thank you
Jump to: