Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 217. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
On the platform you will have to pay token platform and where can I buy these tokens? Will they be traded on other exchanges?
You can buy the token in the exchanges as well, but as for now I think the platform that they made as temporary exchange is not working.
Most likely this is a beta version of the project, the platform itself is not yet ready to work. We need a little more time and then we can use it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
January 13, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
On the platform you will have to pay token platform and where can I buy these tokens? Will they be traded on other exchanges?
You can buy the token in the exchanges as well, but as for now I think the platform that they made as temporary exchange is not working.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
In my opinion, we all need a secure and anonymous exchanger. I hope that the development team will succeed in implementing everything conceived.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
Velox devs are really trying their very best for updates and announcements to be publish right away, but due to many circumstances and issues they can't publish right away and they can't answer to all of your queries and comments all at the same time so please do have some patience for the project and also for the devs that are truly working this project to have a better future and all the hardworks they are giving right now will be paid off if the project succeed and members of the community will benefit that.
Creating a very secured project and making sure of the anonymity of the person is really a very difficult jobs. This is why some of our concerns regarding with their platform can't be answer directly because the team is I think too busy doing their jobs to make this platform a perfect for anyone.
Activity: 252
January 13, 2018, 08:15:34 AM
I agree and understand everything. But tell me - I want to buy coins, how can I do this?

Hello dear investor, If you want to buy VLX coin, I think you just register on the site and follow the instruction in investing. Or just p.m the OP here contact support on their site. Thank you and Best regards.
Actually buying the coins at VLX is easy. VLX may surely grow brighter and also it may become one of the most beneficial exchanges with ultimately good graphics. VLX team will soon make VLX as a better exchange which will anyhow give us a lot of profit.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
Have any telegram group bounty campaign?  So that we all will be more interested about joining & discussing on telegram group about velox project.

ı think the social media bounty campaign is already over. I also do not understtand why they do not have a telegram channel. But you can still earn some VLX with translation bounty campaign.
In fact, the developer is not very powerful bounty company, now many projects even have incentives for participating in the telegram, and there is not even a signature company.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 13, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
Have any telegram group bounty campaign?  So that we all will be more interested about joining & discussing on telegram group about velox project.

ı think the social media bounty campaign is already over. I also do not understtand why they do not have a telegram channel. But you can still earn some VLX with translation bounty campaign.
Although is turning necessity most ico use slack or discord so you can just download the three and register is more better and just makes work easier
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 13, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
I agree and understand everything. But tell me - I want to buy coins, how can I do this?

Hello dear investor, If you want to buy VLX coin, I think you just register on the site and follow the instruction in investing. Or just p.m the OP here contact support on their site. Thank you and Best regards.
Activity: 112
January 13, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
Velox project is in a crowd now. There are lots of people that are very interested to this project. I was hoping that Velox Project can cope up to the continous demand and suggestions of the people around here in the crypto currency. Just like other people, I also believe in the great potential of this project for the benefits of the whole community. Still looking forward to the upcoming updates and for the success of this project. Keep it up, Team Velox!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 13, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
Can anyone give an answer about the POS algorithm. When buying coins (for example, 1000 coins), what percentage and with what frequency flies into the wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 13, 2018, 04:14:06 AM

Activity: 672
January 13, 2018, 03:16:45 AM
Unfortunately I do not have this link, can someone else help. Guys, skinte please link invitation. The old one has expired.
Activity: 154
January 13, 2018, 01:05:09 AM
ohhh that is why i cant register to the exchange.

Can someone create a new invite link to discord group? The link in this thread says expired
Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 11:26:59 PM
Kindly reserve Filipino translation to me
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
Peer-to-Peer and Anonymous Exchange is really trending
Activity: 294
January 12, 2018, 11:02:37 PM
It looks like they have the telegram group just for their project, not the bounty. But I'm hoping that VELOX will have their own telegram group just for the bounty of their project.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2018, 10:46:55 PM
Velox project development plan really amazed me, they are reaching all goals actively with a master plans to make it success. I like velox coin as it stated the proof of work. The commitment of Velox seems promising for their customers and exchange platform seems so legit.
What I love from a project or company is a commitment with a commitment I will be sure a project will be completed and achieve success. as I see the velox coin project as stated in the work evidence they provide. it adds confidence to this project.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2018, 10:29:25 PM
As we experience Velox, it got a great road map where their master plans are unbeatable with more way to ultimately reach the success. Their vision to beat the success is so strong. As we experience the Velox trading and exchanging platform it just made us work better with secured and faster dealing of transactions, their exposure of market trends really helped us understanding the market to make transactions in a right time.

I agree, a very promising and convincing project that I appreciate their security. As its part on their security of your account just to default, new account and set up to use email verification for all sensitive operations, such as withdrawals and settings changes. Also, our cellphone need to two-factor authentication (2FA) which need most to secure our private informations.

You are right, high security in the account will surely remove the doubt of users. Velox needs to be sure always that their trading site will always be safe and clean from hackers.
Certainly that's true that having a high security in the account makes the user less worries or no worries at all. This platform will surely be have good ratings because i can say that this project is really making us to feel secured when it comes to our digital assets.
Activity: 322
January 12, 2018, 09:45:45 PM
Velox project development plan really amazed me, they are reaching all goals actively with a master plans to make it success. I like velox coin as it stated the proof of work. The commitment of Velox seems promising for their customers and exchange platform seems so legit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 12, 2018, 06:28:03 PM
It is totally unfair if this project will not be listed into other exchanges or they wont get high ratings by highly valued companies and people. The founders and members really worked hard for this project to be well presented and for the services to be user friendly and profitable and secure. Let's be all together for Velox Project for it to be promoted and tell the others that this is the future project of 2018.

Binance did the same thing, their token is not available in other exchanges and that makes the price of their token rise, therefore, perhaps this factor is good for investors in Velox.
Jump to: