Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 216. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 01:38:59 AM
I really appreciate your teamwork especially your website, your website has flat & responsive designs which give a fresh & nice view of the unique visitor. But, seems like your coin doesn't make anyone interested to buy your coin since you have your own local exchange, I think you just need to list your coin to be more known by people and it will gain unique visitor on your local exchange either this thread.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 01:22:23 AM
Velox platform looks great as we see their key statistics of daily range, open, volume, last price dealing with BTC, DASH, DOGE, LTC etc with more than 5 different crypt currencies amazed us to choose investing and making transactions with Velox.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 11:59:23 PM
You know hardwork when you see it. From start to finish on the whitepaper looks well thought out and nicely stated. Sounds like a coin that will come out great with the team project hardwork and the right support.
which I see also so coins from this project is very promising, hopefully this project is really like what we expect.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 10:51:05 PM
Anonymous high-quality exchanger is very much needed crypto world. Without it, the whole meaning of crypto currency disappears. I wish the developers luck
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 13, 2018, 09:09:31 PM
In my opinion, we all need a secure and anonymous exchanger. I hope that the development team will succeed in implementing everything conceived.

They must also have Secure and also have SSL site to prevent form vulnerable, DDOS, Virus attacks. Because they are holding many users and investors and also for the funds of the members.
Activity: 154
January 13, 2018, 08:39:29 PM
how long is registration disabled?

Estimated time until completion is between 2 and 4 days.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
January 13, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
how long is registration disabled?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 13, 2018, 07:02:22 PM
Guys tell me sent 0.05 bitcoin to the stock exchange, already enough time has passed. but there is no coin on the account. What to do?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 13, 2018, 06:35:45 PM
I agree and understand everything. But tell me - I want to buy coins, how can I do this?

Simply register an account with the VLX exchange, deposit the currency you wish to trade and go to the "Exchange" page where you can buy and sell VLX with your desired currency.
Activity: 98
January 13, 2018, 06:35:21 PM
Yes, I also think that the developer is not engaged in promoting the project on the Internet, it is probably necessary to strengthen the advertising.

The project seems abandoned at this point the developer probably wouldnt care unless like the funding stopped by people not investing in the ICO imo
Can't you peoplel just have some patience ? the devs are doing the best they could to proivde us with a smooth experience of the platform and you are here baching them . this is a message from the devs " By using our exchange you have agreed that the exchange will experience upgrades until we are out of beta phase. Please bear with us, have patience, at the end of the day this is so that our security is flawless and so that your funds are SAFE. If we were to continue operation per user demand without upgrading this can only cause problems and potential risk to your funds, which is why we are constantly performing updates and upgrades to ensure the safest and smoothest experience on the exchange possible. "
Activity: 574
January 13, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
You know hardwork when you see it. From start to finish on the whitepaper looks well thought out and nicely stated. Sounds like a coin that will come out great with the team project hardwork and the right support.
Yes. If someone follow VLX from begin can see the team have hard working. 4 months for waiting Velox Bolt is okay for us, will have beta version of Velox Bolt?
Activity: 560
January 13, 2018, 05:04:30 PM
Activity: 434
January 13, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
Is there our website working again? Or they still maintenance exchange and have any news about VLX, bro?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 13, 2018, 03:24:42 PM
Yes, I also think that the developer is not engaged in promoting the project on the Internet, it is probably necessary to strengthen the advertising.

The project seems abandoned at this point the developer probably wouldnt care unless like the funding stopped by people not investing in the ICO imo
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
Unfortunately I do not have this link, can someone else help. Guys, skinte please link invitation. The old one has expired.
I was also trying to find that link recently and I was not able to I think you should just consult the developers all the management team directly.
About which reference you say , guys? If I understood more specific, of what you, then would try to help you, possibly this reference is in the history of my browser!
Activity: 380
January 13, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
Velox is the amazing platform.they also launched the veloxbolt and velox exchange.some bugs are into the velox exchange but the team really do hard work to fix it.i hope this excahange will famous into cryptoworld.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 13, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
I don't think so, as this project is a very popular among many peoples. They have also got a large number of investors which is not possible without promoting the project. I think they have a very hard working management and promotion team and as the project grows more and more people will support it and invest in it in the future.
Activity: 294
January 13, 2018, 01:38:28 PM
Velox had a huge responsibilities and commitments compared with other ICOs as this unique platform had various upgrades with excellent automation's, we merge the complete information with a proper instructions by clearly exploring the vision on the internet to make investors understand how much Velox value them to make them satisfied with Velox.
Activity: 196
January 13, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
Unfortunately I do not have this link, can someone else help. Guys, skinte please link invitation. The old one has expired.
I was also trying to find that link recently and I was not able to I think you should just consult the developers all the management team directly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
January 13, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
Have any telegram group bounty campaign?  So that we all will be more interested about joining & discussing on telegram group about velox project.

ı think the social media bounty campaign is already over. I also do not understtand why they do not have a telegram channel. But you can still earn some VLX with translation bounty campaign.
In fact, the developer is not very powerful bounty company, now many projects even have incentives for participating in the telegram, and there is not even a signature company.

Yes, this project is one of those project that didn't open a bounty campaign for signatures and social medias and yet they still made a big improvements in velox project. I just really hope that they will get more investors for this project.
Jump to: