Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 213. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
It will be fine if Velox will allow you to store coins on a PC and exchange them completely anonymously. We all need an exchanger
Thats right velox had its own vault where you can securely store you vlx coins and you can also trade your coin anonymously on thier trading sitr.
Anyone can buy VLX coin now? Our exchange still maintenance? I very like to test this, althought i registered at VLX website before but not have time to using.

I can not even say anything. I can not see this. And no one wrote about buying coins. If this is possible, I would also buy myself some coins for long-term holding.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 02:18:38 AM
There are other decentralized exchanges that ask for nothing just to import your private key like etherdelta. So is this is like a black market ! We are living in crypto world and asking personal questions is not a good thing
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 16, 2018, 01:32:52 AM
Velox is trending with their plans and innovations as we see velox had their own wallet where we can store velox coins and we can also trade velox coins in their own velox trading platform. Velox looks like all in one user interface platform which is legit to invest.
It is indeed well planned, including on how they are concern about the privacy of their customers by keeping them anonymous and have full control of their account.
The person who is involved in trading and exchanging will get a very highly secure environment to work in which will be totally anonymous from third persons and the deal will only be between two peoples. This project is totally focused on making this process more secure and safe for the users which are also the main concept of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 182
January 15, 2018, 10:46:22 PM
I agree and understand everything. But tell me - I want to buy coins, how can I do this?

Simply register an account with the VLX exchange, deposit the currency you wish to trade and go to the "Exchange" page where you can buy and sell VLX with your desired currency.

But right now registration is currently disabled so you cannot deposit yet because they are still under maintenance. For now lets just wait for further updates.
That is due to a website maintaince I guess. Maybe in a couple of hours the website will be online again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
It will be fine if Velox will allow you to store coins on a PC and exchange them completely anonymously. We all need an exchanger
yes it does not matter if it can store coins inside our personal pc it is very useful like a wallet.
This project is built on the concept to make trading and exchange of crypto more anonymous and secure than it is now. This will help many people to keep their transactions secure and hidden from the real world. The project will maintain the privacy of the users which is the unique feature of this project.
Definitely, this project will help many people by having this great platforms of this project may have a good and quality exchange hoping in the future that will implemented as this project is still in progress. Also, Velox project is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity & decentralization back to crypto currency trading.
I am sure if this project has a good exchange place, this project will be successful because it is very helpful to make an exchange and this will bring this project into extraordinary crypto currency trading.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
January 15, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
Are you aiming at building a fully decentralized exchange? Or is it also operating with gateways and other central points of failure? If it's fully decentralized, will you need to download every single blockchain that you want to transact assets from?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

I dont think that this is the responsibility of an decentralized exchange service is to develope for its members a desktop wallet. Their service is already anonym and as customer u also never need to give any private data.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 15, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
All trading platforms face difficulty at first. It should be more understandable that Velox exchange is still in the first stage, and with our support it will become one of the best trading platforms.
Activity: 98
January 15, 2018, 07:09:11 PM
Thats right velox had its own vault where you can securely store you vlx coins and you can also trade your coin anonymously on thier trading sitr.
Anyone can buy VLX coin now? Our exchange still maintenance? I very like to test this, althought i registered at VLX website before but not have time to using.
It's still under maintenance "Trading, New registrations and withdrawals have been suspeneded while the exchange is being upgraded." Keep an Eye on the thread or join their telegram for further announcments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 07:06:28 PM
Velox is trending with their plans and innovations as we see velox had their own wallet where we can store velox coins and we can also trade velox coins in their own velox trading platform. Velox looks like all in one user interface platform which is legit to invest.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 06:24:46 PM
Activity: 574
January 15, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Yes, I really hope that the release of velox bolt will  be earlier than the scheduled release so that it will b a plus factor of this site, if they release it many investors are going to be attracted to this.

Yeah, definitely it will happen soon. A great ICO that for sure many will amazed which having a great standard as they are constantly improving their platform by analyzing any potential issue from all possible angles to ensure maximum security.

Velox make their best bot for our when join trading market. When they launch Velox Bolt, we have a chance to have fast and security exchange or trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 15, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
Nice idea. Anonymous, non-verification exchange will be popular if it works properly, quickly and reliably. I will probably use it. And I hope you will develop it well.
Activity: 560
January 15, 2018, 04:16:02 PM
For those mining already, could you kindly please share your updates on how are things going? I would also like to mine VLX as well.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2018, 03:02:06 PM
Velox seems great with their milestones as we observe huge success reaping with a best road map they made and the transactions with velox are legit to our experience. Their results seems great as we see many supporters over the platform resulting investors. Hope it go success.
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
Have any telegram group bounty campaign?  So that we all will be more interested about joining & discussing on telegram group about velox project.
It looks like they have the telegram group just for their project, not the bounty. But I'm hoping that VELOX will have their own telegram group just for the bounty of their project.
Yeah  Velox Project haven't any telegram news channel also. Without getting some bonus no one want to join on telegram group  . Only investor stay on telegram group for discuss but if  Velox Project want to raise in future thats badly need.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Velox project representing the future of Anonymous & Decentralized Trading...so a good trading project...a newcomer in trade can work with this project..it is a good opportunity..
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 15, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
Is there anyone from the development team? Can someone tell me what to do in my problem? Do not misunderstand, I like the project. otherwise I would not have invested in it. But what should I do? I sent money to my address in the office on the Velox exchange, several days have already passed, and there is no money on the balance sheet ...
Activity: 380
January 15, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
Yes you are right.the velox have it's own excahange.still some bugs into velox exchange but the team will fix it.You can easily trade your tokens on this exchange.so support the project and share it as more as possible.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 15, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
They maybe have a cold storage for the assets you will basically keep and then let you trade and withdraw from you wallet should the need arises
Jump to: