Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 236. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 30, 2017, 12:52:34 PM
when it comes to privacy, people will always chose decentralized exchange like VLX over centralized exchange like bittrex, the only reason why people are still using those centralized exchange is because we don't have a good decentralized exchange yet, If this team succeed to build a better option we're all going to use it.

yeah, after the hack etherdelta people do also not trust anymore on decentralized exchanges. But the main reason why most people prefer an exchange is its volume. With more volume they get more profits.

but what happen with etherdelta prove that decentralized exchange are more secure, no one lost money except those who imported their private key on that fake website, if you use metamask and always check the website you will loss nothing. I use etherdelta when got hack and I didn't lost any ether or token, my wallet still safe.

Also if a centralised exchange is hacked then you also lose your documents and other personal details for the hackers who now can sell them to the party paying the most money
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 12:28:46 PM
when it comes to privacy, people will always chose decentralized exchange like VLX over centralized exchange like bittrex, the only reason why people are still using those centralized exchange is because we don't have a good decentralized exchange yet, If this team succeed to build a better option we're all going to use it.

yeah, after the hack etherdelta people do also not trust anymore on decentralized exchanges. But the main reason why most people prefer an exchange is its volume. With more volume they get more profits.

but what happen with etherdelta prove that decentralized exchange are more secure, no one lost money except those who imported their private key on that fake website, if you use metamask and always check the website you will loss nothing. I use etherdelta when got hack and I didn't lost any ether or token, my wallet still safe.

You have a point, but the numbers of hacked account is really huge that is why they are now afraid in giving their private keys or logging their accounts in some exchanges. I really hope that velox will have a very strong securities.
The Velox can help a lot of people with exchanges different tokens at their exchanges. I wrote earlier, i never paste my privatekey to etherdelta, and never trust this site, after hacker's things I have been acquitted at this point.
It's really very dangerous. Trusting your personal key on this exchange and worrying about your own money is simply terrible. I very much want to hope that Velox will not have such problems.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
December 30, 2017, 12:22:25 PM
Velox is possessing great records. As we observe the Velox trading platform, The coin is currently available for $0.13  USD, seems coin acts as a share into the development of both VeloxBolt (an anonymous crypto exchange) and BoltSwaps (an open source)  decentralized exchange wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
December 30, 2017, 11:08:21 AM
I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.
Your phone far way approachable than your PC, so don't you say it's a problem.

For me, before I really dont like using 2fa because it will consume our time most specially when our mobile suddenly break down, or unintentionally you wipe or uninstall google authenticator. But now 2fa will really add more security in our account most especially this days that a lot of hacker already existed.

2FA utilizing has become much more convenient currently with an added feature to verify your's entrance with SMS.
Furthermore, 99% of platforms using 2FA has a secondary phone number feature, just to be safe, hence it's never a problem to log in.

I see, aside from google authenticator and sms verifications some website also have the option to verify using email verification. It is good to know that technology is developing now unlike those old times before.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 10:00:03 AM
I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

2FA is a must have for any exchange, not having it means either devs made (or making) a big mistake out of ignorance or you're likely to be screwed.

For me, before I really dont like using 2fa because it will consume our time most specially when our mobile suddenly break down, or unintentionally you wipe or uninstall google authenticator. But now 2fa will really add more security in our account most especially this days that a lot of hacker already existed.

2FA utilizing has become much more convenient currently with an added feature to verify your's entrance with SMS.
Furthermore, 99% of platforms using 2FA has a secondary phone number feature, just to be safe, hence it's never a problem to log in.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 09:28:29 AM

You have a point, but the numbers of hacked account is really huge that is why they are now afraid in giving their private keys or logging their accounts in some exchanges. I really hope that velox will have a very strong securities.
The Velox can help a lot of people with exchanges different tokens at their exchanges. I wrote earlier, i never paste my privatekey to etherdelta, and never trust this site, after hacker's things I have been acquitted at this point.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 30, 2017, 08:58:43 AM

I know what you mean but people just hear etherdelta is hacked and they are not gonna search more news about it.  But other features from Etherdelta are also not brilliant, like the upload der website time, poor infographics, very poor support ...

It is one of the first decentralized exchange but made generally a negative name for decentralized exchanges ... I hope VLX is going to change this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 30, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

Activity: 602
December 30, 2017, 06:25:44 AM
Velox updates
- Withdrawal issue on exchange fixed
- TXID's added to withdrawal and deposit page
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Email/Mail DNS issue being addressed and fixed (outlook currently works fine)
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

Wow, this is a great update on the team. They are slowly growing big. Will hope the ICO will be successful and will have a good result on the trade market.
Well that's because team are making such big effort to go this far. As this project is getting grower and being popular its really good to know about their latest announcements that VLX is increasing their value. I think I already expected that this VLX will have potential value because of this latest announcements.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 30, 2017, 05:34:20 AM
Velox updates
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

Wow, this is a great update on the team. They are slowly growing big. Will hope the ICO will be successful and will have a good result on the trade market.
Activity: 112
December 30, 2017, 04:30:44 AM
This Velox Project is really good and interesting. Ofcourse people are still using their currenct centralized exchange because they still don't have a really good decentralized exchange they would trust. Who want's security? Ofcourse all of the people, users, and investors wants to be secure to the project, or exchange they are dealing with. So, as I can see, people will come to choose Velox Project over the other exchanges because it is a decentralized exchange and is secure. I will be lookin forward to this project as it is really promising.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 30, 2017, 03:26:29 AM
There are many similar projects in the market, many of which have disappeared, but VLX has always been my best project and the most innovative project
Certainly you're right about this project because many ICO are now emerging that being anonymous is already gone. This project has many innovative features that also make this an interesting to invest.
Velox already has a working beta great interactive web page and the team is focused so will on the project fixing bugs and updating the platform so i think is safe to say Velox is a go. It will implemented only that i don't know what the value of the coin is going to be but from the looks of thing coin with its own exchange i just say you do the math
Activity: 672
December 30, 2017, 03:23:29 AM
Velox updates

Excellent. I see that you are working on a project. There are updates, this is a big step. I will continue to follow you and support you.
Activity: 574
December 30, 2017, 02:43:44 AM
My wallet are "out of sync" how i solve this?
Could you setup masternode for your VLX wallet? You can try it by make velox.conf with code:
Code:
rpcuser=*youruser*
rpcpassword=*yourstrongpassword*
rpcport=15492
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=104.237.3.192
addnode=104.237.3.190
addnode=104.237.3.189
addnode=104.251.219.222
addnode=104.251.214.165
Then save them at velox folders.
Go to the first page of ANN to know more. Hope your wallet sync asap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 30, 2017, 02:26:01 AM

2FA or email confirmation is still a good way to protect the access from unauthorized people so I think both options will help the user to feel way safer.

There are people who think of 2FA as a waste of time and also there are people who are in favor of 2FA so in order to respect both side, dev should put a setting where user are able to choose wether to activate 2FA or not.
Activity: 434
December 30, 2017, 01:28:33 AM

2FA or email confirmation is still a good way to protect the access from unauthorized people so I think both options will help the user to feel way safer.
Yes, never abandon 2FA security. Hacker can fishing your account and your money will losing if you dont have secure mandatory
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
December 30, 2017, 12:29:31 AM
Why would it be a waste of time? It surely is time-consuming but having 2FA authenticator will give you more security. It should be added and used before you feel sorry when you got hacked in the end.
Activity: 434
December 29, 2017, 11:42:13 PM

That's the good thing to know that until now their is no issue is being raised about the platform. Investors will be secured when they invest in this project because we see the development of the project as it is getting popular and more people are getting interested to join in this ICO.
Everything is working just fine..just check out the website, so smooth and cool looking, i bet trader wouldn't be bored on the screen even for hours. Thats really a good designed platform..With all its features i thinks Velox is really going to capture a great amount of crypto-trades including newbies
Yeah, everything is work really fine. I think that features will interest some big investors even small investors to buy and hold VLX. I want to see what is the price of VLX on the next year because I bought 1k of VLX.
Im definitely sure that your investment will be worth it after a year. I am also planning to invest maybe around $100 and hold it until the price goes high
You've just made right about your decision by investing in this project and you also trust about the value of VLX. So maybe I would invest some of VLX because I believe that this will be a successful project.
Activity: 532
December 29, 2017, 11:01:15 PM
The maximum supply of this Velox coin is 124 million. Hope i would have some of it, little amount will do to make myself satisfy for my eagerness to have it. This velox will surely have a bright future. It is not just a program that promote their coin but a platform with full service that everyone will surely take for their future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 29, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

Jump to: