Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 235. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
The thing is that if VLX is never listed anywhere else than a few low level exchanges it can never survive.
Velox project might be soon be updated to good exchanges i guess considering its good sides. Low level exchanges soon accept any token soon so it is not rhay big issue but it will be good once good huge exchanges start trading with VLX tokens.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
Exchanges are never going to like listing other exchanges, so there might be an issue if people are waiting for other listings.

I guess they need to get their own exchange up and running with some promotions and advertising.
Activity: 27
January 02, 2018, 05:47:03 AM
The thing is that if VLX is never listed anywhere else than a few low level exchanges it can never survive.
Activity: 4
January 02, 2018, 03:45:10 AM
Hi guys, I downloaded wallet from website, and opened for Sync for few days already, why never Sync?
Activity: 14
January 02, 2018, 03:37:56 AM
To be listed on coinmarketcap, the coin and exchange both have to meet certain volume criteria, i think its around 100k. The coin can be found on coinsmarkets exchange and the velox exchange, i do not think there are any plans in the near term to have it listed on any other exchanges, but would have to speak with the team.
Activity: 27
January 02, 2018, 03:34:20 AM
Is there any news when this coin can be found from coinmarketcap.com and will this coin be listed in other exchanges or is it just coin for there own exchange?
January 02, 2018, 01:06:26 AM
hey no dramas, me too! lol you can buy Velox on coinsmarkets exchange http://www.coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-VLX.htm
January 01, 2018, 11:03:27 PM
I also withdrew bitcoin and it remains pending. As the exchange is in beta, for security reasons they have kept minimal btc in the hot wallet. as they are low they will have to top them up so we can withdraw. I am assuming the devs have taken a couple days off due to new years holiday, but when they are back i am sure they will sort out the withdraws, in the meantime we just have to wait. There is a bright future with VLX, cant wait to see what happens when people realise this undiscovered gem!

Thanks for update. I do have faith on this project. Hopefully they come back soon from holiday. Btw, is any other place can buy VLX coin right now?
January 01, 2018, 10:54:20 PM
I also withdrew bitcoin and it remains pending. As the exchange is in beta, for security reasons they have kept minimal btc in the hot wallet. as they are low they will have to top them up so we can withdraw. I am assuming the devs have taken a couple days off due to new years holiday, but when they are back i am sure they will sort out the withdraws, in the meantime we just have to wait. There is a bright future with VLX, cant wait to see what happens when people realise this undiscovered gem!
January 01, 2018, 10:50:34 PM
Hi Devs

I had traded on Velox Exchange temporary website, so far its working fine. But I requested for withdrawal BTC from Exchange, and the status was " pending " for so long , please help check what is happening, thanks!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 12:25:03 PM
I no longer want to use this exchange Etherdelta, There they steal money from their wallets. I hope that this exchange will not have such problems.
Activity: 2
December 31, 2017, 06:22:48 AM
Is someone else than me having problems registering a user at the webpage? I dont seem to get a email, I've checked spam folder tried different emails and all that.. ty
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
December 31, 2017, 04:02:08 AM
Velox project looks like a very high potential project as has a very attractive white papers and the road map is too well organised. I think they have a very good management team. This project focuses on the security of the funds and the transactions as people mostly use this technology known as blockchain to secure there payment and they too focus on this. I think this project will grow and give best profits to the investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
December 31, 2017, 12:03:36 AM
Velox Project is really great indeed. It is a special project because of the completeness and ideas of the project. Everyone is really sharing and letting the social network know that Velox Project is really arising and making it to the top. Now that exchanger can be seen and now can be tested. You can now experience the user friendly version of it and everyone is really great about the success that velox project is taking.

Well velox is still in the announcement stage and as of now we can't really see how this project will works. I am looking forward for more developments and announcements about velox project.
Activity: 434
December 30, 2017, 10:47:49 PM
I see that Velox Project has some different thing from another project. Velox Exchanges has super fast transaction method. Can u tell me what is the fee of Velox project?
I do not think there is anything that distinguishes a project except for its own superiority. whatever it is, we need to keep supporting a project.
Activity: 196
December 30, 2017, 06:57:02 PM
when it comes to privacy, people will always chose decentralized exchange like VLX over centralized exchange like bittrex, the only reason why people are still using those centralized exchange is because we don't have a good decentralized exchange yet, If this team succeed to build a better option we're all going to use it.

yeah, after the hack etherdelta people do also not trust anymore on decentralized exchanges. But the main reason why most people prefer an exchange is its volume. With more volume they get more profits.

but what happen with etherdelta prove that decentralized exchange are more secure, no one lost money except those who imported their private key on that fake website, if you use metamask and always check the website you will loss nothing. I use etherdelta when got hack and I didn't lost any ether or token, my wallet still safe.

You have a point, but the numbers of hacked account is really huge that is why they are now afraid in giving their private keys or logging their accounts in some exchanges. I really hope that velox will have a very strong securities.
Yes I agree with you and your idea, your opinion on the increased cases of online hacking is true. Let's hope velox has secured systems.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 30, 2017, 05:44:45 PM
Inside the exchanger there aren't delays, the only thing on loss is the small fees applied to the exchanges. that's all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 04:25:12 PM
There is so many exchanger & trading platform...but velox project has some unique qualities... Its transaction time is much less than any other exchanger.. this quality makes the project so interesting to people..
what do you mean transaction time ? in the deposite/withdraw or while exchanging . Because i don't think that the transaction time in exchange platforms is up to the platform it self ,but it's up to the average of fees they put.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 30, 2017, 02:35:16 PM
There is so many exchanger & trading platform...but velox project has some unique qualities... Its transaction time is much less than any other exchanger.. this quality makes the project so interesting to people..
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 12:55:54 PM
I see increasing exchanges, the value of it increases.
Jump to: