Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 232. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 04:56:37 AM
Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
January 04, 2018, 03:41:52 AM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange

Yes, because veloxbolt have an amazing feature that other projects/exchanges don't have. I am looking forward for more add-on features of velox project. I hope they get more serious investors.
VLX will surely get a good number of investors as it will surely lead the way in future. VLX is completely annynomous which gives the investors freedom and also it can be a good crypto trading and exchanger un future.
This might even be the next poloniex or bittrex in the future bud. It has a better security feature and if all type of altcoins will be tradable inside thier site definitely more traders will transfer to them.
Activity: 434
January 03, 2018, 11:33:06 PM
trading only in theyr exchange.. but if another exchange add the coin i think it's not a problem.. the only problem is the user anonymity and limit!
i also think when veloxbolt go up people will not want to trade on other exchange
yes i think too so if another exchange adds coins i think it's not a problem, it will make this coin easier. this will also make many people interested in this project.
Activity: 201
January 03, 2018, 11:11:59 PM
How long the process of withdrawal? and how much the fees applied?
Overall, this project is so amazing

2-12 hours supposedly but mine was almost instant.  Fee was .001 so its still sitting with 0 confirmations. : /
0.001 fee at BTC right? This is so high maybe, but with stuck condition at blockchain now, it is ok for your 1 confirmation at next block.

yes 0.001 BTC.  Its been about 50 minutes with no confirmations.  Earlier today with a fee of 0.0014 I had 3 confirmations in about a half an hour.

So the exchange charged me 0.001 in fees but apparently tried to send the transaction through with much less.  Not cool.

Will this ever go through?
January 03, 2018, 10:58:36 PM
kucoin exchange  pays  "dividends"  to  KCS holders on the exchange

any plans like that for Velox exchange?

Yes, its in the OP.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 10:39:18 PM
kucoin exchange  pays  "dividends"  to  KCS holders on the exchange

any plans like that for Velox exchange?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 03, 2018, 09:31:08 PM
This project looks very promising.i am quite interested in this project.this project launch the velox coin veloxbolt and it's own velox exchange.And it's excahange platform popularity increasing vwry rapidly.i hope this project will acheive good sucecss.

You are right Velox is leading in the crypto planet also Velox giving 240 vlx block reward and Pos interest 13% per year. Many Velox wallets for user convenience and trending in the social channels. Good luck dev😀
thats great news guys and i see that the already released their wallet. Exchange with its own wallet great work i will be waiting to see how anonymous this thing gets considering its some huge traders needs
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 08:33:20 PM
How can I buy this coin ? On their exchange doesnt seem to be possible ..
January 03, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

2-12 hours supposedly but mine was almost instant.  Fee was .001 so its still sitting with 0 confirmations. : /
0.001 fee at BTC right? This is so high maybe, but with stuck condition at blockchain now, it is ok for your 1 confirmation at next block.

yes 0.001 BTC.  Its been about 50 minutes with no confirmations.  Earlier today with a fee of 0.0014 I had 3 confirmations in about a half an hour.
Activity: 574
January 03, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

2-12 hours supposedly but mine was almost instant.  Fee was .001 so its still sitting with 0 confirmations. : /
January 03, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Activity: 238
January 03, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
January 03, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
Thanks, my withdrawal was processed almost immediately.

I didn't see an option to set the fee though and the default fee was relatively low fwiw.  Hope it goes through soon.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
January 03, 2018, 06:47:37 PM
Can anyone confirm how long its taking for BTC withdrawals to be processed?  Thanks.
While it's in beta phase, and until it's completely flawless, withdrawals are approved manually.
This generally takes 2-12 hours to be approved and processed.
January 03, 2018, 06:15:38 PM
Can anyone confirm how long its taking for BTC withdrawals to be processed?  Thanks.
Activity: 98
January 03, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Congratulation ! Is there already an android app ? It would be great if you guys did one too , I think android useres are way more than IOS when it comes to crypto cureencies.
January 03, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Awesome, what is the time for Android version release? I using Samsung now so i hope we will have Android wallet asap.
January 03, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Yes, because veloxbolt have an amazing feature that other projects/exchanges don't have. I am looking forward for more add-on features of velox project. I hope they get more serious investors.
VLX will surely get a good number of investors as it will surely lead the way in future. VLX is completely annynomous which gives the investors freedom and also it can be a good crypto trading and exchanger un future.
Investors will absolutely participate in this project because of their features that others don't have. This will be the future trading sites and hopefully VLX will have no issues regarding their services. And also they must solved the current problem now that the other tradinng sites experienced like hacking the system.
Activity: 196
January 03, 2018, 04:13:48 PM
This project looks very promising.i am quite interested in this project.this project launch the velox coin veloxbolt and it's own velox exchange.And it's excahange platform popularity increasing vwry rapidly.i hope this project will acheive good sucecss.
Yes i agree with your statement here , the idea of its own exchange is pretty liberal. And that's great.
I just hope the best for the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 03, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Finally, great. I will try on mine and I hope it will work for me. the team of VLX is proving to us that they are working very hard. For those who are asking for android wallet just be patient, they will do it.
Jump to: