Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 234. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 05:06:09 AM
Etherdelta had its issues not too long ago, but they solved it, apparently so you should be fine for that specific case, maybe velox will be able to don't repeat the same lack of security ED had in the past.

He had problems for a long time and it was noticeable, since I, for example, would go to Etherdelta, I have to use VPN, which very much slows down the work and site loadability. I hope that the Velox will not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 01:50:47 AM
My computer can't mine with hasrate already so high I won't bother. Sticking to bounty for freebies and hoping this coin and every work been put into it comes out great. Keeping fingers crossed and hope High.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 11:03:50 PM
I think your project is so amazing. I am not yet into trading but have future plans already to start with it and I will invest on you guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
January 02, 2018, 09:30:59 PM
I no longer want to use this exchange Etherdelta, There they steal money from their wallets. I hope that this exchange will not have such problems.
Yes I agree with you,I have heard that some users are not very happy with their experience with Etherdelta.
I think that Velox is doing pretty well and you may trust it.
But always stay alert.

Velox is focused on making it user anonymous by having you to create account without taking any personal information. But anonymity is different to the security of the wallet, security also depends on the user since we are the one holding our private keys. So as long as we dont use our private key on any phishing sites or give it to anyone then we are still secured.
Activity: 98
January 02, 2018, 08:27:47 PM
Etherdelta had its issues not too long ago, but they solved it, apparently so you should be fine for that specific case, maybe velox will be able to don't repeat the same lack of security ED had in the past.
Every site have some security issue hacker can find out it.
Only highly professionals hacker can tell that ED still have security problem or not. But velox Dev must be take some special setp for security.
Usually when a site gets hacked . The others like it ,will learn from that security breach analyze it and have an idea on how to prevent that security breach from happening to them . So it's kinda positive for VLX and other exchanges.
Activity: 238
January 02, 2018, 08:14:40 PM
Every site have some security issue hacker can find out it.
Only highly professionals hacker can tell that ED still have security problem or not. But velox Dev must be take some special setp for security.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 02, 2018, 07:43:11 PM
 Velox project is going to offer vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually and automatically, plus it will be completely anonymous and that's what makes VLX exchange awesome in my opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
January 02, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
Activity: 434
January 02, 2018, 06:00:33 PM
I no longer want to use this exchange Etherdelta, There they steal money from their wallets. I hope that this exchange will not have such problems.
Yes I agree with you,I have heard that some users are not very happy with their experience with Etherdelta.
But always stay alert.
This will be an interesting kind of platform to help traders to transact in a way that its secure and easy to use. Infact, many investors are now getting interested into this kind of platform. So let's hope that this project will be a successful in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
Lol. Actually, volume at Etherdelta still have a big amount. But they actually have a problem about security and deposit and withdraw... I hate some wrong jump destination of transaction always appear at here.
I hope we all will get some another exchange, which will fast support every new tokens, like etherdelta, but secure, with strong protection from hackers.
Activity: 574
January 02, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Lol. Actually, volume at Etherdelta still have a big amount. But they actually have a problem about security and deposit and withdraw... I hate some wrong jump destination of transaction always appear at here.
Activity: 196
January 02, 2018, 04:32:26 PM
But always stay alert.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
Hi Devs

I had traded on Velox Exchange temporary website, so far its working fine. But I requested for withdrawal BTC from Exchange, and the status was " pending " for so long , please help check what is happening, thanks!
Have you receive your bitcoin? Have tx ID? I think with stuck case at bitcoin transaction now, if have try velox should avoid withdraw or deposit BTC, using others altcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 02, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

They dont lmao, that was a hack now it's apparantly fixed but it's the hackers who stole th emoney not etherdelta
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 02, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
They already have a beta version check their site and see for yourself i dont think they are the same alot of difference exist between the two but first check their site and see for yourself
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
Sounds like POW phase has ended and now only POS, someone said on Discord.
Activity: 574
January 02, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
The thing is that if VLX is never listed anywhere else than a few low level exchanges it can never survive.
I assume that this is only a temporary phenomenon, you need to gain a little patience and eventually we will see this coin on other more popular exchangers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
The thing is that if VLX is never listed anywhere else than a few low level exchanges it can never survive.
Velox trading platform really running smoothly with the transactions and support, we could analyze the graph and metrics when we trade, velox trade and exchange platform serving better, Thanks for launching.
Activity: 112
January 02, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
As I can see, Velox Project will be able to give the investors a best gain of profits. Because Velox Project that is now holding the name to be the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging here in the community of crypto currency, have the potential that is necessary to be able to make its own success. People are also, trusting this trading and exchanging project. I hope that more people will come to this project and see the true identity of this project that will be very beneficial for the community.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 02, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
To be listed on coinmarketcap, the coin and exchange both have to meet certain volume criteria, i think its around 100k. The coin can be found on coinsmarkets exchange and the velox exchange, i do not think there are any plans in the near term to have it listed on any other exchanges, but would have to speak with the team.
Coinmarketcap is a very popular exchange and its no easy for any coin to get listed on a exchange  as they demand a large amount of donations and they also have some criteria. But still if the coin is listed on a popular exchange its value and demand increases rapidly as it becomes possible to convert the tokes to fiat.
Jump to: