Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 248. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 12:08:09 PM
Yes many of the traders now are unsafe, like what in etherdelta happen this week. It was terrible, and I think it also creepy that most of our information are just shattered there in their website. With velox project you don't need to submit this and that for you to trade or for you to buy this kind of cryptocurrency with them i think everyone would be transparent. And I think that is wonderful because you keep your privacy private, you keep your details between you and velox. And with that, we should support them because this project is really great and gonna be the future!

Hopefully this project will capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do.the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.
Yes i agree with you.nowdays there are many hackers into the market and they hacked wallets.so  i also thik that this project need  more secure wallets.i hope devlopers change into the wallet and make it more secure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 11:28:11 AM
I'd like to reserve german translation - in fact, I never posted a translation here - that's why I already translated it - I can show you the result, and you therefore agree or disagree with it. (I was bored...)

so with almost no background - have to start small Wink
but as I read, Velox is giving small ones chances, too!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 22, 2017, 11:26:47 AM
I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.

Yes, I agree. What is the sense of being anonymous if they will still need to go to kyc process? Some exchange sites are asking for kyc verification if the will reach a certain limit of transactions. Still, this is not anonymity.

If you need to provide KYC then it is NOT anonymous, it's the exact opposite of anonymous. IMO devs need to clarify and fix this asap
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
December 22, 2017, 11:25:55 AM
can i still reserve Arabic translation ? I'm really intressted in this coin and would like to collect as much as i can from the bounty . I really see potential of growth in velox and to  be a part of that process makes me feel more confident about the coin Cheesy
Activity: 574
December 22, 2017, 10:45:04 AM
One of the best platform of Velox is their exchanger with no limits and no identity verification which make it more secure for the community to invest. These will give back a pure decentralization on crypto. Hope that Vbolt will provide those vision with outmost security on investors
Wonderfully said. Currently, verification has become a real problem on stock exchanges. I could not pass the verification on two exchanges. Well I did not have financial resources there. I hope this project will solve this problem.

You are right, I also encountered a similar problem and this gives a lot of problems. I would like to see a project that could be perfect for us.
Activity: 476
December 22, 2017, 10:23:36 AM
A lot of exchangers are unsafe... So traders are facing big problem with this issue..But they don't need to worry because of Velox project...They are a safe platform for work...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 09:37:59 AM
Yes many of the traders now are unsafe, like what in etherdelta happen this week. It was terrible, and I think it also creepy that most of our information are just shattered there in their website. With velox project you don't need to submit this and that for you to trade or for you to buy this kind of cryptocurrency with them i think everyone would be transparent. And I think that is wonderful because you keep your privacy private, you keep your details between you and velox. And with that, we should support them because this project is really great and gonna be the future!

Hopefully this project will capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do.the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.

This is really a very big problem by exchanges to get hacked. Not only Etherdelta but also online wallets and app wallets getting hacked. I think they should also make some changes or add some changes to make the exchanges, wallets more secure. Otherwise it seems really problematic to get more investors or crypto-traders to the exchanges.
These current issue about etherdelta gives the crypto community worries about their asset because of this hackers attempting to steal their account. But that issue is I think already been solved. So probably I think everyone in crypto is already aware and I must say that they already have take counter measures. As this project is still developing I do hope they will probably tighten their security.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 22, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

This is really a very big problem by exchanges to get hacked. Not only Etherdelta but also online wallets and app wallets getting hacked. I think they should also make some changes or add some changes to make the exchanges, wallets more secure. Otherwise it seems really problematic to get more investors or crypto-traders to the exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 08:48:27 AM

Activity: 434
December 22, 2017, 08:29:58 AM
I just saw this one can explain what is in the Velox Project, do you guys recommend this to everyone. I think this is very interesting if someone can explain briefly about Velox Project.
In my own understanding velox is also a trading platform but whats good about it is that trader will remain anonymous and will not require personal information disclosure unkike poloniex and other huge trading platform.
I give you more details: VLX is the mix of POW and POS, POW for the first 10,000 blocks then is POS. And they will launch a trading platform call Velox Bolt - which is anonimity, of course dont need a complex verification like other exchange.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2017, 08:12:08 AM
Hackers are really finding ways to penetrate a website that has something valuable just like what you pointed out about etherdelta. I can say that even how secured a website is, still its not enough putting a security in terms of our asset. So I do hope that this project will be the answer of our problems.
Activity: 532
December 22, 2017, 07:48:18 AM
reserve german translation, please
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 22, 2017, 07:15:52 AM
I will be great if users have access to their private informations like wallets private keys and things like that and i also hope Velox can encourage people not to keep their private keys to themselves in case of any abnormalities, if have access to your account somewhere else and can then tansfer
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 06:34:32 AM
Yes it will be difficult, because if you withdraw the Fiat in any case, the bank will be involved. And as they gather it, they do not understand it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:37:54 AM
I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

Uhm I have some doubts about that, how to get fiat value and don't involve the banks is a real challenge for the whole crypto world!
Activity: 70
December 22, 2017, 02:34:04 AM
I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.

That's why I made a follow-up question because it will obviously attract the attention of those people who have bad intentions like scammers.
Will this exchange become a black market in the future? Or can they prevent that to happen with some sort of security features?
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 02:12:45 AM
One of the best platform of Velox is their exchanger with no limits and no identity verification which make it more secure for the community to invest. These will give back a pure decentralization on crypto. Hope that Vbolt will provide those vision with outmost security on investors
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 22, 2017, 12:45:51 AM
Anonymous coins is always popular topic in crypto worlds. Like deeponion, it becomes that major trend for the future, I will look at this coin in details.

Yes because of its hidden potential to attract customers to use it. Like deep onion they are more focus on the dark web. I think Velox also have a unique feature that members and investor that beneficiary in both.
Activity: 112
December 21, 2017, 11:20:52 PM
Progressing better! Great job for the team. This project has a high potential to attain its goal in the crypto currency world. Once VeloxBolt has been released, VeloxExchange balances will automatically be transferred and no data will be lost. All user accounts will remain the same as well as balances and the transition will be swift, and rapid. The people in the Velox Project community has a high expectations froms the users to be lined up in the many great exchanges out there in the crypto world. I will be looking forward to this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:08:03 PM
VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up!  

You are not taking into account the following:
1) Offshores (in general) quite often are treated by govs like fraudsters asylum hence there's ongoing smoke out.
2) Every exchange whether it's based offshore or onshore needs processing services which, in turn, are the subject of controls.

I'm quite unsure about juridical perfection of this scheme
Of course, always the government treated and refer to offshore badly but the laws are not forbidden to use offshore so the platform will work. Of course, provided that the government does not adopt new laws.

It seems to me the government is most comfortable having offshore zones for various frauds) so I guess such laws are unlikely to appear

You can keep living in air-castles, so far.
The amount of off-shore countries is decreasing rapidly, it's a fact.
Existing off-shores on regular basis are restricting residential rules under the pressure of western countries, it's a fact too.
Jump to: