Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 249. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 10:26:08 PM
Please guys, be a major, unique exchange, with own features, and choose only good coins and tokens, don't be like yobit and etc with many shit useless coins. Smiley
Guess what.. like.. NXT? It just can be bought with the major exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex, ShapeShift, Changelly, etc. With all support from the big investor, VLX can list their coin easily like NXT. However, I thought that this VLX has the same algorithm like XVG since their icon was mostly same.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 21, 2017, 08:56:53 PM
I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 08:49:20 PM
All of thing in your project looking good.
But you didn't release Velox wallet for android.
Now a days many people are using android device.
IOS user isn't more than android user.
When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
Yes i also agree with you.most of project release their app first for IOS and then for android.but i think android users are more than the IOS users.so i think it's better to first launch app for the Android.i hope we can get android app soon.thank you dev.
Humh.. Because of who using iOS is richer android? But in the fact i see iOS maybe have some advantages more than android. But with Android we can root and do something else, so i think should develop android beside iOS
IOS user get always advantage. I think that they firstly release for ios to try wallet. Whats the performance of this wallet then they release for android because android user is more than ios user.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 08:06:25 PM
When are you guys planning to start promoting the exchange and coin ? With this project's potential, it shouldn't be that hard to draw a lot of attention!
Activity: 574
December 21, 2017, 07:46:38 PM
Anonymous coins is always popular topic in crypto worlds. Like deeponion, it becomes that major trend for the future, I will look at this coin in details.
I totally agree with you that anonymous altcoin with anonimity transaction make us willing to using this. And i think Velox have high potential for this market and a part of anonimity blockchain.
Activity: 406
December 21, 2017, 02:48:31 AM
This is a great project that is starting to make its name in the world of cryptocurrency. It is very nice to have this decentralized crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, the power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. This project really provide great ideas and hope to the people and users of this crypto trading and exchange. I will be looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project. I believe that this will reach its success.
Lately, many decentralized exchanges have appeared, but this project has its own interesting coin. Probably the exchange with the idea of anonymity will attract many users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
Another great project to check out. Viberate! Check out their service at www.viberate.com and their Facebook at @ViberateOFC.

The token got integrated into JAXX too and is listed on all major exchanges!!

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

Facebook mentions of @ViberateOFC
Twitter mentions of @Viberate_com

Service:
www.viberate.com
Investor site:
www.viberate.io
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/
Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
I very hate someone with newbie, JR posting promote their project at others topic. It is very impolite. Could you can make your own topic for your project only?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 07:31:30 PM
Delighted to hear from you that you are working with 4 colleagues where 2 are marketers and 2 are developers and you are going to expand team as time goes by but you are the core of VLX. You said us you are going to be removing emails completely to enhance anonymity and reduce issues with receiving from our servers. Its a good deal to know about velox exchange.? currently at the exchange it is 950 sats top sell order, 540-sats lowest buy order.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2017, 06:52:25 PM
Please guys, be a major, unique exchange, with own features, and choose only good coins and tokens, don't be like yobit and etc with many shit useless coins. Smiley
Yeah, please make this coin to be listed on such great exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, or other that have a good features.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 05:54:01 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 21, 2017, 05:36:25 PM
I see so much interest in this project, everyone who wants to add their coins on here, I'm glad there are even offers for that, it would make it spicy
Activity: 560
December 21, 2017, 02:23:33 PM
I have tried to register in VLX exchange  platform but i havent gotten any activation code by email. Anyone here facing the same issue? Im pretty keen to see our futuristic exchange platform tho.Sad
Activity: 196
December 21, 2017, 01:56:58 PM
this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 21, 2017, 01:25:30 PM
I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.
I think what Velox will be doing here is not to allow transfer of upto that 100BTC, because not even is a government policy rule, it can easily bankrupt the whole exchange.Best case scenario is Volex will have minimum balance and maximum balance and same for withdrawal...Any amount withdrawal might have some restrictions from my own view
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 11:17:01 AM
Anonymous coins is always popular topic in crypto worlds. Like deeponion, it becomes that major trend for the future, I will look at this coin in details.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 21, 2017, 10:54:01 AM

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

Pretty sure Bitfinex has no limit on withdrawals. They only want your KYC documents for verification when you plan to trade flat to crypto or vice versa.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 09:31:01 AM
Looks like the anonymous word for crypto is getting weaker because they required about our profile information. Like in our country when we want to use our digital wallet it really needs some valid id's to get verified. We look forward to this project because this platform will protect our identity.

Totally agree with you guys. Every day, more and more projects and exchanges require identification of the individual, which makes us absolutely not anonymous.
Activity: 602
December 21, 2017, 08:51:21 AM
Looks like the anonymous word for crypto is getting weaker because they required about our profile information. Like in our country when we want to use our digital wallet it really needs some valid id's to get verified. We look forward to this project because this platform will protect our identity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 21, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

Activity: 434
December 21, 2017, 08:09:40 AM
This is a great project that is starting to make its name in the world of cryptocurrency. It is very nice to have this decentralized crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, the power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. This project really provide great ideas and hope to the people and users of this crypto trading and exchange. I will be looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project. I believe that this will reach its success.
I really agree This is a big project that started making its name in the world of cryptocurrency. I am also very pleased This project really provides great ideas and expectations to the community and users of trading and other crypto exchange including myself. I highly recommend this project.
Jump to: