Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 250. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
December 21, 2017, 07:31:48 AM
reserved italian translate
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 07:14:53 AM
Having this project will have a good and bright future. Though it is somehow common to other trading and exchange site but having there good features that can able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time and NO freezing of account, definitely this project have a great potential toward to success.

Yes, trading and exchanging project are very common now, but velox project have a feature that other projects don't have. It's the veloxbolt - the art exchange able to process trades at lightning speeds, the exchange will be completely anonymous & offshore.. Im sure many investors will be attracted to use this feature.
Well I'm still hoping that their services will be very good as their aim is really attractive because of its what they called lightning speed. This is the features which investor wants because as what we experience now, our transactions is getting slower and need higher fees to be able to make the transaction faster.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 02:07:49 PM
All of thing in your project looking good.
But you didn't release Velox wallet for android.
Now a days many people are using android device.
IOS user isn't more than android user.
When you will release Velox wallet for android?Huh?

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
A very understandable solution is why they do it more on iOS  than on Android. Users of the iOS are more solvent and buy more applications. I think this is the right decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 21, 2017, 06:47:07 AM
Having this project will have a good and bright future. Though it is somehow common to other trading and exchange site but having there good features that can able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time and NO freezing of account, definitely this project have a great potential toward to success.

Every cryptocurrencies or every ICO have similarities and it cannot be avoided since they are made for the same purpose. The only thing they differ is from their features. That is why every ICO should have unique features to be able to stand among the others. Somehow, this project have some potential. We just need to be updated.
Activity: 574
December 21, 2017, 05:05:04 AM
VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up! 

You are not taking into account the following:
1) Offshores (in general) quite often are treated by govs like fraudsters asylum hence there's ongoing smoke out.
2) Every exchange whether it's based offshore or onshore needs processing services which, in turn, are the subject of controls.

I'm quite unsure about juridical perfection of this scheme
Of course, always the government treated and refer to offshore badly but the laws are not forbidden to use offshore so the platform will work. Of course, provided that the government does not adopt new laws.

It seems to me the government is most comfortable having offshore zones for various frauds) so I guess such laws are unlikely to appear
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
December 21, 2017, 04:48:32 AM
This is a great project that is starting to make its name in the world of cryptocurrency. It is very nice to have this decentralized crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, the power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. This project really provide great ideas and hope to the people and users of this crypto trading and exchange. I will be looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project. I believe that this will reach its success.
Lately, many decentralized exchanges have appeared, but this project has its own interesting coin. Probably the exchange with the idea of anonymity will attract many users.

i think too
December 21, 2017, 04:46:41 AM
This is a great project that is starting to make its name in the world of cryptocurrency. It is very nice to have this decentralized crypto trading and exchanging. Moreover, the power of the BoltSwap open-source wallet eliminates third party exchanging, with no account or information required. This project really provide great ideas and hope to the people and users of this crypto trading and exchange. I will be looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project. I believe that this will reach its success.

Yeah, a great and extraordinarily project which have an advanced exchange platform. Having this exchange offers vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually, and automatically. Also, it includes exchange that is able to process trades at lightning speeds, the exchange will be completely anonymous & offshore. Definitely, this project have a bright future that will attracted by many users as well as investors.
Activity: 112
December 21, 2017, 02:33:05 AM
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 21, 2017, 01:52:03 AM
VLX Exchange impresses everyone with their multi function platform and offers awesome features especially for the convenience of their traders who are now able to trade anonymously without worrying about getting their account frozen for no particular reason by the authorities. Thumbs up! 

1) Offshores (in general) quite often are treated by govs like fraudsters asylum hence there's ongoing smoke out.
2) Every exchange whether it's based offshore or onshore needs processing services which, in turn, are the subject of controls.

Of course, always the government treated and refer to offshore badly but the laws are not forbidden to use offshore so the platform will work. Of course, provided that the government does not adopt new laws.
Activity: 280
December 21, 2017, 01:02:40 AM

Activity: 70
December 21, 2017, 12:59:18 AM
I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 20, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
Yeah, if no improvements has been made then this project will never achieve success. The best way to improve this is to give a free airdrops or open a bounty campaign to get more investors to join this project. VLX needs active promoters to make the job well done.

Actually, they have bounty inside this thread, but I think it should be in separate thread to be notable, also must include signature campaign and social media. I think in this way a lot of user will join their campaign and spread the word about Velox.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 20, 2017, 08:03:40 PM
A great interesting project with the software of the exchange and an interesting coin. Unfortunately I do not see any social networks in the company's bounty. The team does not plan any more bounty programs?

Pretty soon I think there to come out with that idea, Or they are planning it yet, So let's just wait for further announcements and improvement.
Activity: 574
December 20, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

Well, may be the IOS user are richer then Android user, so they seem to be better investors  Grin   

Joking aside, I am sure that they are going to fix it also for Android users.  Sometimes the project owners starts with IOS and sometimes with Android. I think this depends on the project.

This is what I have notice in most projects. Devs chooses to release the app on iOS first than having it on android. I'm also curious because android have more market share but they still chooses to work in iOS first. Maybe it's easier to develop or something more special on iOS?
Yes i also agree with you.most of project release their app first for IOS and then for android.but i think android users are more than the IOS users.so i think it's better to first launch app for the Android.i hope we can get android app soon.thank you dev.
Humh.. Because of who using iOS is richer android? But in the fact i see iOS maybe have some advantages more than android. But with Android we can root and do something else, so i think should develop android beside iOS
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Expert in busting
December 20, 2017, 05:04:47 PM
Innovation leads to competition, competition leads to success, and this might be a nice chance to get it to the top.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 04:53:56 PM
Agree with you, finally this fitch added, i say about authorities system. I hope this will works fine and soon we all try how it's going.
December 20, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

Maybe there's a reason behind why they always prefer to try it first with iOS. Maybe there location has many iOS user compared to Android user. I think in asian county there are a lot of Android user compared to iOS. Like me I am an Android user if given a chance to try their app it would be a great pleasure.

For some reason 99% ICOs I have seen always seem to start with iOS and THEN come to android. As an android user I feel this sucks ngl lol

yeah, because our technology is in progress so that this project will have many users if they are going to adopt in android version since there are many android users here in asia compare to other continent countries.
Activity: 560
December 20, 2017, 03:29:30 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 20, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

Maybe there's a reason behind why they always prefer to try it first with iOS. Maybe there location has many iOS user compared to Android user. I think in asian county there are a lot of Android user compared to iOS. Like me I am an Android user if given a chance to try their app it would be a great pleasure.

For some reason 99% ICOs I have seen always seem to start with iOS and THEN come to android. As an android user I feel this sucks ngl lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 03:10:59 PM
This Velox Project is the future Decentralized trading,.. is a new project with lots of future with in...Hope this project will reach many people...best of luck
Jump to: