Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 21. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
 I really expect that Veloks will go to the top market, this will inevitably lead to the fact that the price of coins will increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that this project can take a worthy place among the existing exchangers. And now is a good time for investments in it
Activity: 602
I'm waiting for news from the administrators of this project. They showed an active level of work, but lately I do not hear anything.
It is all about the priorities velox value for every level of assignments including the acknowledgement they involve so that they can reach the expected delivery in the final output.
It hasn't something happen big from Velox started their projects. If i don't have any mistake, they have change roadmap at the past. My concern about Velox team is when we can using Velox Bolt - which is best product of them.
Everyone is concerning about the Velox Bolt, if I'm not mistaken, it will be released on the Q3 of 2018, just wait and see for the updates coming up.
Activity: 294
Undoubtedly the project requires attention. I'm surprised at how much the project is becoming popular and is evolving more and more every day. I really would like to test your wallet. Tell me please, do I have such an opportunity?
Yes, exactly. The wallet is available to download in their website: https://veloxproject.io/downloads/VeloxQT-Windows.zip.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Too many investors and traders waiting for withdrawal approval or if you have any bugs please solve it asap. This problem is continuing from the beginning of this project and you can not gain trust like this.
Hi developer team, When does our Bounty event end? See no updates this week,Thank you!

I think for now the team is not that active thru communicating and responding customer quires. I dunno if the team are busy on preparing something  or just they are  on vacation? But I still trust this project and will still promote them on social media sites.
Yes, you are right, hardly someone from team watches closely this subject. It seems to me to ask more simply directly through telegram because on bitcointalk they spread only important news.
Velox team at times more involving on their technical upgrades to reach their planned activities and they are keenly involved on all the tasks assigned to not not give up in any prospective. Once they are done with their activities they may come back to us on force to engage communication connectivity.
Activity: 378
Undoubtedly the project requires attention. I'm surprised at how much the project is becoming popular and is evolving more and more every day. I really would like to test your wallet. Tell me please, do I have such an opportunity?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I think VLX is a great project with a good concept. They also we very active during the pre-ICO and ICO period but now I think there is not much progress on the project. The marketing team and support team is also not active now and people are not getting much involved in it. I think that the project members should use all the collected funds in the development of the project and platform. They also need to do more marketing of the project to attract more users to the exchange and increase the volume on it.

Naturally when they are collecting money they need to atleast put up a front that they are the "good" guys after that there's not much of a need to do that
I will agree. There is it that the team has raised funds and, it seems, nobody is deceived and doesn't vanish anywhere, giving itself for honest developers, but in fact don't add updates any more and the project is frozen on always. Here what shouldn't occur here.
Astonished to know whether the team raised funds or the project had raised funds  Roll Eyes However Velox first prioritized testing their codes in the purchase at the back-end before it is implementing the changes in the live version. Let us wait for their announcements and velox once already proved its potentials so now it is a good time again to experience velox good will in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I'm waiting for news from the administrators of this project. They showed an active level of work, but lately I do not hear anything.
It is all about the priorities velox value for every level of assignments including the acknowledgement they involve so that they can reach the expected delivery in the final output.

Right, priorities is very important. That is why if they want reach success they should undergo the systematic process because it is a way to make it on top. I know the team doing their best for this project, I'll just wait for the updates that they will be posted.
Lets hope so but i think over the few month of their project they have been perfect with their activities so basically is a hope they continue on that  track to maintain and achieve their goals
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I think VLX is a great project with a good concept. They also we very active during the pre-ICO and ICO period but now I think there is not much progress on the project. The marketing team and support team is also not active now and people are not getting much involved in it. I think that the project members should use all the collected funds in the development of the project and platform. They also need to do more marketing of the project to attract more users to the exchange and increase the volume on it.

Naturally when they are collecting money they need to atleast put up a front that they are the "good" guys after that there's not much of a need to do that
I will agree. There is it that the team has raised funds and, it seems, nobody is deceived and doesn't vanish anywhere, giving itself for honest developers, but in fact don't add updates any more and the project is frozen on always. Here what shouldn't occur here.
Activity: 504

In order to be good guys in this field of activity, one must work very long and hard. But now that everything has become much simpler, the team can have many assistants who can do all the work for them.
Activity: 434
The stably is needed for any project running ICO, and at least Velox team do it well. I don't hope they will come to the moon fast then fails, i like stable and longterm investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
It hasn't something happen big from Velox started their projects. If i don't have any mistake, they have change roadmap at the past. My concern about Velox team is when we can using Velox Bolt - which is best product of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Your team is very active, it can be seen from the reviews here. When do you plan to open your exchange platform? Is the wallet ready for use?
what planet are you from?
Nice, I think that you must be sarcastic as this project is in business for a while now,so please do your research and homework.
Activity: 154

Right, priorities is very important. That is why if they want reach success they should undergo the systematic process because it is a way to make it on top. I know the team doing their best for this project, I'll just wait for the updates that they will be posted.
Activity: 182

What's with priorities, as always the absolute biggest priorities for the team is just making the cash for themselves and thus selling their tokens lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Activity: 378
The project is unique in its way, because there are various exchanges, but I have never seen such anonymity.
Pages:
Jump to: