Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 22. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Im pretty sure more coins will be added in vlx site but may I know how coins gets listed there? Do we need to vote for a coin or thier a service charge for adding a coin?

Maybe dev will be the right person that can answer your question. Maybe for now, they are focusing more about the improvement of their projects and also there are still more works to do about their upcoming features.

Yes, the developers are focusing more with the improvements of their features and maybe making more developments. Anyway, like other new exchange sites now maybe velox can also make some openings for new coin listings in their trading site. This will surely boost their popularity.
Developers are adhering to the huge responsibility for the velox creation and delivery. They are actively dealing with various activities of QA, developers and documentation. They are responsible for planning, design, development, testing and project delivery.
Activity: 294
The project as a whole is not bad, but here's what's really interesting, what kind of registration will be, just as a rule it's not easy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Im pretty sure more coins will be added in vlx site but may I know how coins gets listed there? Do we need to vote for a coin or thier a service charge for adding a coin?

Maybe dev will be the right person that can answer your question. Maybe for now, they are focusing more about the improvement of their projects and also there are still more works to do about their upcoming features.

Yes, the developers are focusing more with the improvements of their features and maybe making more developments. Anyway, like other new exchange sites now maybe velox can also make some openings for new coin listings in their trading site. This will surely boost their popularity.
Activity: 434

Activity: 532
I'm waiting for news from the administrators of this project. They showed an active level of work, but lately I do not hear anything.
Well hope we can read some new project updates. Project is doing so well I think team aee busy in some other important matters. Hope they can assist this matter. The people are waiting for  their updates and reports regarding project status.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 602
Velox exchange now only have few pairing and my question is does the team plan to add more cryptos? Moreover, I think they really need to accept more coins so that they can have more traders to used their trading platform.
Activity: 476
Hi developer team, When does our Bounty event end? See no updates this week,Thank you!

I think for now the team is not that active thru communicating and responding customer quires. I dunno if the team are busy on preparing something  or just they are  on vacation? But I still trust this project and will still promote them on social media sites.
Yes, you are right, hardly someone from team watches closely this subject. It seems to me to ask more simply directly through telegram because on bitcointalk they spread only important news.
Hope we can hear new updates with the team members for next few days. Maybe team and developers are now looking and creating new updates for the project. New information will also help to make followers and investors to relax and feel at peace until team will announce new updates.
Activity: 574
Hi developer team, When does our Bounty event end? See no updates this week,Thank you!

I think for now the team is not that active thru communicating and responding customer quires. I dunno if the team are busy on preparing something  or just they are  on vacation? But I still trust this project and will still promote them on social media sites.
Yes, you are right, hardly someone from team watches closely this subject. It seems to me to ask more simply directly through telegram because on bitcointalk they spread only important news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
 I'm waiting for news from the administrators of this project. They showed an active level of work, but lately I do not hear anything.
Activity: 560
On the page in social networks announced big news. Everyone is watching Velox and waiting for good news
What page? Can you refer me to the link, please? I really wanted to see the big news for the velox project if there was an announcement about the velox bolt!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Yeah we are keeping trust to this project.but I don't like tge fact that they are not active to their work & this will loss many investors from their project
Activity: 602
I also like the decentralized trading platform, but the pressure of regulators on exchanges has increased recently. I'm afraid that even decentralized exchanges may have problems.
Yeah, it is a decentralized trading platform which is very an adorable thing that you should have in the future of cryptocurrency as a centralized platform is easier to be hacked and hijacked.
Activity: 224
The Velox Exchange are having maintenaced and in the processed of improving the platform which means that the developer team are good and competent enough to make this a better one. Hopefully, they will have a better results and good progress on their doings so that all supporters and investors of this project will be happy. Goodluck team.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I also like the decentralized trading platform, but the pressure of regulators on exchanges has increased recently. I'm afraid that even decentralized exchanges may have problems.
Activity: 496

But that is necessary to keep on having a good communication with the people. Because if the team will not make it, there a possibility for the trust of the people to fade and its not good to happen. But I am glad that I found the Velox Project. It is a great project that I am proud supporting up until now. So keep Velox Project team to be productive and active!
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 308
On the page in social networks announced big news. Everyone is watching Velox and waiting for good news
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected great number of funds until now and their is not much development in the project from long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.

It may be your advice, it's one good addition if the team is willing to accept your suggestions, because the platform is so important if you want to be seen by many people. Indeed it is not easy but what is wrong to try first to see the response from the community.
We'll just wait for the response of the team about this one, with the tokens sold now, it's a good achievement for the team. The VLX Coin Burn phase is on its phase two now, maybe after this we can hear something important from the team.
Velox team is exploring to the new implementations of various alert system methods that could lead more innovation in the platform however once their priorities are met we may hear good announcements soon.
We are waiting for a good advancement in the platform which will make the VLX platform more unique compared to other crypto trading platforms. VlX surely has a very potential team which can take the too the moon but I think they should work a bit faster as their is very high competition in trading platforms in the market and they are growing very rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: