Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 50. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I like your idea with the anonymity of users, but it seems to me that the anonymity of developers is not what the project needs.
Haha true! You might catch them on other social medias. I must say the team has a lot going on lately. They are promoting the platform through meetups, where they tell everything going on with the project.
yeah they relaunch bounty did release mobile wallet and more i must say they are doing great work with the whole thing plus promotional and marketing
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I like your idea with the anonymity of users, but it seems to me that the anonymity of developers is not what the project needs.
Haha true! You might catch them on other social medias. I must say the team has a lot going on lately. They are promoting the platform through meetups, where they tell everything going on with the project.
If its true,then they are on the right track.because promoting project just in here is not a good idea but when you promote in social media too,it will give you more participants for this project
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The Velox project is still a developing project. The project team is very good and has proven themselves many times. I think it will continue to grow over time.
Yes, definitely. This is a great project and a great developer team by it looks of their work every day in which they kept updating the improvement.
As days goes by we can see that more and more people are interested to participate in vlx trading platform. Hopefully it will be one of the the most trusted tradesites in the future.
Yes you are right. Many of poeple already joined the velox trading platform and still many of joining it. Velox trading platform is very easy to use and the transaction fees is also lawer than the other platforms so i also recommend you to use this platform for trading.
By the time of when the final stage will come, a lot more users will be added, I assure you, the quantity which is already now is only small percent from the future.
This seems admirable and better enough to choose Velox as my choice to achieve good profits as it is highly developing in every aspect with out giving up that can ultimately reap heights.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The Velox project is still a developing project. The project team is very good and has proven themselves many times. I think it will continue to grow over time.
Yes, definitely. This is a great project and a great developer team by it looks of their work every day in which they kept updating the improvement.
As days goes by we can see that more and more people are interested to participate in vlx trading platform. Hopefully it will be one of the the most trusted tradesites in the future.
Yes you are right. Many of poeple already joined the velox trading platform and still many of joining it. Velox trading platform is very easy to use and the transaction fees is also lawer than the other platforms so i also recommend you to use this platform for trading.
By the time of when the final stage will come, a lot more users will be added, I assure you, the quantity which is already now is only small percent from the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Really? If that is the case then it is good, because the are not just promoting the platform here in  this forum but also in the real world. Hopefully, more and more investors will get interest to join in their project.
Activity: 238
Activity: 196
Yes none of the investor would like that the devs and the team for the project they are investing is anonymous and it would surely afefct a bit in the developement of the project. Thank god it is not the case with this project.
This project hasa  good team which has the potential to meet the great heights in the described time and also they are actively following the roadmap so i think that even it would go much more trustable.
Any team which has coveted creation of cryptocurrency already upon has a potential. A question only that someone buries it under the earth the wrong actions, and at someone everything turns out as it is necessary and the project becomes demanded.
Activity: 196
Yes none of the investor would like that the devs and the team for the project they are investing is anonymous and it would surely afefct a bit in the developement of the project. Thank god it is not the case with this project.
This project hasa  good team which has the potential to meet the great heights in the described time and also they are actively following the roadmap so i think that even it would go much more trustable.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224

I find your post funny, exactly. They need to show to the investors and supporters in order for them to gain trust and loyalty.
The developers for this project are not anonymous i guess and they do have their identitalso they have shown some immense grpwth for the investors and supporters so i think that the investors would actively support this project.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am amazed, the price of the coin is well controlled that even if the Bitcoin and other currencies value goes down Velox Coin is not affected
Activity: 126
It seems that the project are good thing to follow as they have already gained enough popularity here in bitcoin forum. And as I have visited the website, I have noticed that the platform have provided their own wallet inorder to participate on their bounty programs. This would possibly gives profits in the future for all coin holders of Velox. I will keep looking an eye of this project.

Well, Velox have been gaining popularity since the project began, no wonder why so many people are engaged to this thread and waiting for updates just like me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I see that, they can be more active in social media; they just tweet something and wait about 10 days to tweet another update or info. This time difference is too much in social media and especially in twitter.

I think because they don't have anything important to talk about at current time, Roadmap and other updates will take place in June, right they only tweet about ICO sale progress.

If you don't care about your potential investors, they will not invest. A good ICO entertain daily his potential investors in social media, so that they do not forget about this project, because there are too many competition, who can take away these potential investors.

More or less this, I dont get teams who simply ignore the shit out of people asking them. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE FILLING YOUR POCKETS. Learn to get that /shrug
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
It seems that the project are good thing to follow as they have already gained enough popularity here in bitcoin forum. And as I have visited the website, I have noticed that the platform have provided their own wallet inorder to participate on their bounty programs. This would possibly gives profits in the future for all coin holders of Velox. I will keep looking an eye of this project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Velox is an acknowledgment of that that the project needs to be engaged even when things are going well, and then there is a guarantee that it will bring you success.
Yes, the Velox project is very well thought out. The development team did a good job and from scratch came up with a completely new exchange platform and a separate purse for tokens. I think that the team deserved our attention and support of the project.

They are now probably getting to get more attention by some good bounty hunters. It is because the team already set everything and what they need to do now is to be globally used by some expert traders.
If you are following thid project since day one ypu would see how they built a solid community and pretty much the project has already progressed a long way.

Yeah, the project already have a big and stronger community, through ups and downs I have seen velox doing their best to make this project keep running and improving.
Yes, absolutely the community which is behind the project is continuously increasing and as per day passes it is becoming stronger. And the development team of the project always takes necessary steps which are helping the project on its growth. The team is always trying to make it better than its previous version.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Velox is an acknowledgment of that that the project needs to be engaged even when things are going well, and then there is a guarantee that it will bring you success.
Yes, the Velox project is very well thought out. The development team did a good job and from scratch came up with a completely new exchange platform and a separate purse for tokens. I think that the team deserved our attention and support of the project.

They are now probably getting to get more attention by some good bounty hunters. It is because the team already set everything and what they need to do now is to be globally used by some expert traders.

Yes, their bounty campaign is doing well now. this is the reasons why many investors already participated in this project. Also the activeness and continues developments of this project really helps a lot.
Activity: 532
I think there are many followers of Satoshi Nakamoto who value anonymity and will certainly support this project.
I'll ask you why Satoshi Nakamoto? If nothing is mentioned in this platform. And initially the development team guaranteed anonymity in the exchanger, because most exchanges now require user identification and ask for their documents. Please answer me, why is Satoshi here?
Maybe he want mention that who at crypto world like anonymity and fast transaction like Bitcoin before which consider that created by Satoshi Nakamoto will have interesting at Veloxcoin. Haha. But you are right, Velox is exchange, they running ICO, not only altscoin.
I'm glad that you understand me. Therefore, one should think well before writing such answers. After all, Bitcoin does not fit here, because this project is made for exchange, well, not a separate VLX coin, the team made a separate token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

If you are following thid project since day one ypu would see how they built a solid community and pretty much the project has already progressed a long way.

Yeah, the project already have a big and stronger community, through ups and downs I have seen velox doing their best to make this project keep running and improving.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: