Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 51. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Velox is an acknowledgment of that that the project needs to be engaged even when things are going well, and then there is a guarantee that it will bring you success.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Ok given the fact that this legendary account got compromised, why theres no one reporting this or I mean the main owner should have reported it so that themod will put anegative trust on it.
Because it is no more than a lie.
Activity: 616
Velox project is realy well managed by the admins, all the aspects related to the marketing and promotion is also carefully analyzed before implemented.
Yes, indeed. Moreover, their supporters around the world kept increasing and increasing day by day, this is a good improvement!
Activity: 154
Velox project is realy well managed by the admins, all the aspects related to the marketing and promotion is also carefully analyzed before implemented.

Right, that's why what we need to do is just wait and support to whatever updates they have, the team do their best to make it more successful. Soon this project will be known and many will invest because they find it nice having it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If the Velox project makes the release of tools and tools to support the basic values of anonymity and decentralization in the growing cryptocurrency market, this will increase the demand for its consumption
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Velox is a project that provides and secures the anonymity of participants in the electronic money market. Anonymous will ensure the security of the user. The fact is that Velox's community is growing. The project continues to launch discount coupons to attract the community. I see you are on the right track. The project will develop along with the electronic money market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I'm so amazed that this project didn't turned out to be a scam. I'm seeing the hard work made by the team to get on this point in the marketplace.
why are you surprised? In my opinion, the Velox project has been demonstrating to us for a long time its serious attitude towards the work and many users are sure of the successful development of the platform in the future.
Agreed, I mean it run developed for a long time and it shows progress and success which we can see, none complained so it means it is trust worthy.
Yes, that is really true that the Velox Project has been working for a long time here in the crypto currency community that is continuously proving its capabilities to be a trustworthy project as an anonymous and decentralized trading platform. I hope for more investors to have come reach the Velox Project and engage here to help for the developments of the Velox Project.
I think they are coming up for new development to attract investors, as they have done in the past. We would hope to see it soon if the productivity continues.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Vlx project is one of its kind to offer anonymous trading to its clients.  Hopefully more investors will jump on this project.
Yes, we can notice more people currently joining and supporting the project. If this will continue, no doubt that the project will be developed into a more better anonymous trading platform.
Project community is increasing because they observed the good and positive feedbacks of the project. As months pass the project prove its worth and capacity to achieve success. The team never fail to announced updates and improvements of the project one of the reasons why many got interested to the project.
The Velox Project is really a project worthy of trust and supports coming from here in the community of crypto currency people. There is no doubt why the this project is keep on here as it remains strong and keep striving to the best the Velox Project could, it all thanks to the project team working behind it. They are responsible and really dedicated their best and effortd for the further success of this project. I hope that more great achievements will come in the Velox Project way.
Activity: 434
Vlx project is one of its kind to offer anonymous trading to its clients.  Hopefully more investors will jump on this project.
Yes, we can notice more people currently joining and supporting the project. If this will continue, no doubt that the project will be developed into a more better anonymous trading platform.
Project community is increasing because they observed the good and positive feedbacks of the project. As months pass the project prove its worth and capacity to achieve success. The team never fail to announced updates and improvements of the project one of the reasons why many got interested to the project.
Activity: 532
Vlx project is one of its kind to offer anonymous trading to its clients.  Hopefully more investors will jump on this project.
It is all out of the good will and the positive connectivity by sharing the profits to their participants which it proved once and we are gaining more reputation now.
Absolutely. This a good thing that as of this days project community is rapidly increasing. This is just a proof that many are impressed because of  the good reputation that the project build up over the months. Hope the number of participants will increase until the project funds will be enough to support the entire project.
Activity: 238
It is all out of the good will and the positive connectivity by sharing the profits to their participants which it proved once and we are gaining more reputation now.
Activity: 196
Velox is very interesting from the potential of its good workflow and the operations in all the aspectives in achieving great records.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.

The team is really doing all the best they can to follow all their future goals. I am sure that time will surely come and they will succeed. I will look forward for more advertising and marketing bonuses soon.

Velox meet all their plans as what is stated in their road map. They are making things clearly before proceeding to their next step and that is why they come up with better platform. Hopefully, the team will continue to make more innovation in terms of its feature.
Velox can become an example for many other projects. Never it is impossible to hurry. Everything needs to be done step by step, gradually. In that case, the risk to come in dirt is minimum, the more slowly, the more qualitatively.

You should always keep in mind though that others don't pause. They are developing very fast and cause competition a lot.
Dev team is keenly working on every mechanism of the below project to ultimately bring success through easily proceeding with the better possibilities of the project.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.

The team is really doing all the best they can to follow all their future goals. I am sure that time will surely come and they will succeed. I will look forward for more advertising and marketing bonuses soon.

Velox meet all their plans as what is stated in their road map. They are making things clearly before proceeding to their next step and that is why they come up with better platform. Hopefully, the team will continue to make more innovation in terms of its feature.
Velox can become an example for many other projects. Never it is impossible to hurry. Everything needs to be done step by step, gradually. In that case, the risk to come in dirt is minimum, the more slowly, the more qualitatively.

You should always keep in mind though that others don't pause. They are developing very fast and cause competition a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I see that, they can be more active in social media; they just tweet something and wait about 10 days to tweet another update or info. This time difference is too much in social media and especially in twitter.

I think because they don't have anything important to talk about at current time, Roadmap and other updates will take place in June, right they only tweet about ICO sale progress.

If you don't care about your potential investors, they will not invest. A good ICO entertain daily his potential investors in social media, so that they do not forget about this project, because there are too many competition, who can take away these potential investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I see that, they can be more active in social media; they just tweet something and wait about 10 days to tweet another update or info. This time difference is too much in social media and especially in twitter.

I think because they don't have anything important to talk about at current time, Roadmap and other updates will take place in June, right they only tweet about ICO sale progress.
Activity: 238
I think I will not totally agree on your statement,as there are many similar projects.
But so far this is best one to follow the concept.
That’s certainly true! The platform isn’t one of its kind or anything, its just how the team works with a unified motive and uses a step by step approach. The platform has definitely created a benchmark for other similar platforms.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
yeah i think they are doing great issue is they take too long with their implementations but hopefully they turn things around and bring us a good exchange
Activity: 294

Velox team have all the instructions for every task assigned and they attentively kept working and achieving their goals in the tasks because they recheck the step of instructions and validates.
Pages:
Jump to: