Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 46. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The %10 supply coin burning must be already done? I just wonder, how this react on the current value of VLX. There is another burn activity in one week;
1.250.000 VLX Coin will be burn again.
We have any news about Velox Coin? Except some FUD and FOMO someting appear at here. So i only want to good news and know about VLX more

Yeah, these are the news according to roadmap and their official twitter account. And you can also see the burn address and control your self if they really burned these amount of coins.

Just amazing speed of collecting. In other, as well as at all stages in this project. At velox coins always huge demand and interest from cryptocommunity. Bounty has only stirred this interest.

Wow, the sale is already been successful. What will the next move for the team now? Are there any plans to work with different exchange sites?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This project notes that while they cope with the existing competition and continue to attract users and large investors.
Activity: 434
Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. When the VLX Exchange and VLX Coin are soon listed on the Block Folio and SingerCaps, the Exchange will start receiving enough volume
I totally agree with you, that why i choosing for support this project. Anyway, have any information about their Velox Bolt, i heard about this so much.
Maybe it will be release at June. We need to patient and stay at here to waiting the new announcement about it from Velox team.
Activity: 196
Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. When the VLX Exchange and VLX Coin are soon listed on the Block Folio and SingerCaps, the Exchange will start receiving enough volume
I totally agree with you, that why i choosing for support this project. Anyway, have any information about their Velox Bolt, i heard about this so much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The %10 supply coin burning must be already done? I just wonder, how this react on the current value of VLX. There is another burn activity in one week;
We have any news about Velox Coin? Except some FUD and FOMO someting appear at here. So i only want to good news and know about VLX more

Yeah, these are the news according to roadmap and their official twitter account. And you can also see the burn address and control your self if they really burned these amount of coins.
Nothing like burning is mentioned here i havent seen it yet and from the look of things VLX Crowdsale is still going on
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Looks nice. Where can I see roadmap and dev team info?
I think that this is a very naive and genuine question.
You can totally find all the necessary information on the page of this site.

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her
Yes that information can be easily found if you want to know more about the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.
Exactly buddy. Problem are vey common for ICO and if we need success then we have to  face all the problems. So The team has to be very strong to face all problems and i believe that the team will do hard work forthe success of VLX.
Their team already experienced and once proved achieving success so now they are highly eligible to achieve a second time success but they are aiming high targets to my understanding.
I think we should give them some time to perform, they're working hard for the project, I'm sure the team will succeed.
Activity: 182

http://i66.tinypic.com/2aetqvo.jpg

Just amazing speed of collecting. In other, as well as at all stages in this project. At velox coins always huge demand and interest from cryptocommunity. Bounty has only stirred this interest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 196
Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.
Exactly buddy. Problem are vey common for ICO and if we need success then we have to  face all the problems. So The team has to be very strong to face all problems and i believe that the team will do hard work forthe success of VLX.
Their team already experienced and once proved achieving success so now they are highly eligible to achieve a second time success but they are aiming high targets to my understanding.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Up to what number will be the sale of coins and when the bounty will be completed at all, it is very interesting to know, because the project is really good.
As my knowledge about velox,there is no bounty is announced yet.but very soon they will be launching soon.There is no number for token sale,it will open for the last date
Activity: 238
The current state of the market suggests that there should be such advanced projects as Velox that would move the market forward.

I think that the Velox project will be able to push the market forward to a big enough step. Because the name of the project is already widely known in the crypt world.

Agree, because the team proved a lot of updates and developments from their project. And their marketing strategies are very attractive that is the reasons for their continues success.
It is necessary to master also other markets, in my opinion. You shouldn't sit in place, the course gradually falls. Powerful advertizing for promoting differently is necessary the project will die.
Yes I couldn't agree more, I think its possible soon as the project grow steadily. If they would have large amount of investors, they would come up with some better projects and ideas.
To date, the Velox project already has quite a lot of supporters and investors. Looking at the development of this project, I can confidently say that any other project from this development team will be successfully implemented.
It is all the teams hardwork behind where they are very attentive in the assigned task given to them and they keenly work on every instruction and validates to reach the expected goal.
Activity: 238
The current state of the market suggests that there should be such advanced projects as Velox that would move the market forward.

I think that the Velox project will be able to push the market forward to a big enough step. Because the name of the project is already widely known in the crypt world.

Yes and they are very popular now, a lot of investors are eyeing to this project and I am sure most of them already made their investments and just waiting for the continues rise of velox project.
Difinitely, you are right sir. More people keeping visiting the website of Velox just to earned knowledge about the platform and possibly decided now to invest. They probably realized that this kind of coin will have a better future because of it's features that will surely gives a user more comfortable to transact.

The velox project popularity increases as days passes by, the marketing strategies really help the project to boos its popularity, time will surely come and they will reach success.
Velox community is rapidly increasing each just a short visit of it's website can surely captivate your attention and interest. Their marketing strategy is unique. Fast and efficient transaction is best marketing tagline. I know project is now on the middle of developments but hope they reach their goals.

I agree, they are near to reach success and will continue to become more successful if they will become more active and more serious about this velox project developments.

They do make announcements once in a while but they never really respond to anyone lmao. They simply vanish after that which is dumb af imo
Maybe the team isnt active on the forum, Maybe they are active on other social platforms. They should actually post their meetups on youtube for all to see.
Activity: 294

Agree, because the team proved a lot of updates and developments from their project. And their marketing strategies are very attractive that is the reasons for their continues success.
It is necessary to master also other markets, in my opinion. You shouldn't sit in place, the course gradually falls. Powerful advertizing for promoting differently is necessary the project will die.
Yes I couldn't agree more, I think its possible soon as the project grow steadily. If they would have large amount of investors, they would come up with some better projects and ideas.
That requires more advertising plans to reach out to as much as possible for the more groups to spread the word velox and gain more investors that helps to easily achieve the targets.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Looks nice. Where can I see roadmap and dev team info?
I think that this is a very naive and genuine question.
You can totally find all the necessary information on the page of this site.

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her
Activity: 252
Up to what number will be the sale of coins and when the bounty will be completed at all, it is very interesting to know, because the project is really good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Yes and they are very popular now, a lot of investors are eyeing to this project and I am sure most of them already made their investments and just waiting for the continues rise of velox project.
Difinitely, you are right sir. More people keeping visiting the website of Velox just to earned knowledge about the platform and possibly decided now to invest. They probably realized that this kind of coin will have a better future because of it's features that will surely gives a user more comfortable to transact.

The velox project popularity increases as days passes by, the marketing strategies really help the project to boos its popularity, time will surely come and they will reach success.
Velox community is rapidly increasing each just a short visit of it's website can surely captivate your attention and interest. Their marketing strategy is unique. Fast and efficient transaction is best marketing tagline. I know project is now on the middle of developments but hope they reach their goals.

I agree, they are near to reach success and will continue to become more successful if they will become more active and more serious about this velox project developments.

They do make announcements once in a while but they never really respond to anyone lmao. They simply vanish after that which is dumb af imo
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
This project notes that while they cope with the existing competition and continue to attract users and large investors

They are actually doing their best, the proof is being able to sold 150k VLX last week, which tells us that they are actually attracting investors.

With a better platform and better idea of selling the tokens, is just mean that they really made some good effort to make this successful. The team creates more strategy and at the same time, they continue to find more bugs about there trading platfom.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

That requires a master plan with all the possibilities to reach the goal in all the activities so then it will be easy for the team to easily achieve the goal that can ultimately give a smooth work flow for the new releases.
Pages:
Jump to: