Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 45. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
It is one of my favourite projects for today. They are doing upgrade now, also coin burn. Team's work is great,  a lot of supporters - it shows that they have to reach their goals. And personally i like anonymity of Velox.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.
their persistence is really amazing they seem to go through the up and down to achieve major success and surely they will soon reach their target all in all is been a long ride and velox seem to be doing great
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I see that the Velox project has more supporters every day. But recently the team does not post any news about the project. What are they currently working on and what are their plans for the near future?
I am seeing more and more members are joining the velox project. If this guys also start trading in the platform the value of vlx tokems will slowly imcrease.

It is because the team very well-organized the project which we can definitely see their development. They make some of their features already been available and this is what makes them very attractive and people also getting more curious.
Velox team seems busy in identifying the bugs and kept analyzing the root causes to bring the possibility for a resolution to make a fix by bringing the solutions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The Velox project is still a developing project. The project team is very good and has proven themselves many times. I think it will continue to grow over time.
Yes, definitely. This is a great project and a great developer team by it looks of their work every day in which they kept updating the improvement.
As days goes by we can see that more and more people are interested to participate in vlx trading platform. Hopefully it will be one of the the most trusted tradesites in the future.
Yes you are right. Many of poeple already joined the velox trading platform and still many of joining it. Velox trading platform is very easy to use and the transaction fees is also lawer than the other platforms so i also recommend you to use this platform for trading.
Velox trading platform possess huge reputation and the transactions are highly secured and accurate without any delays or failures also their support team is highly communicating and being responsible.
Activity: 252
I wanted to see how the sales are going, but I could not find a sales counter, maybe the developer will show me, well, or someone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The Velox Project is really getting more attention from the people here in the crypto currency community. This is no doubt because the team Velox is keeping their great momentum that lead to the popularity and greatness of this project here in the crypto world. I hope this project will reach its success and make into reality to be the anonymous and decentralized trading.
I have been watching the project for a long time and periodically read here comments that users leave. And I can say with certainty that the team works great on the project, if it was not so, then they would not have such support as is now. Many new users were added.

If you were to just go by comments though then you'd feel that the project is shit cause the fud is quite a bit especially in the recent days. If blindly believe everything that is
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I see that the Velox project has more supporters every day. But recently the team does not post any news about the project. What are they currently working on and what are their plans for the near future?
I am seeing more and more members are joining the velox project. If this guys also start trading in the platform the value of vlx tokems will slowly imcrease.

It is because the team very well-organized the project which we can definitely see their development. They make some of their features already been available and this is what makes them very attractive and people also getting more curious.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
What can I say, is that it has good reviews for a long period of time because many user and supporters proved its worth. Thus the continuity of this project and additional user is certain.

Yeah, and the team did what they need to do. They executed a better plan and everything is perfectly working. Now, more and more are becoming to get interest to participate in the bounty and also about their token sale.

I just hope that the activeness and seriousness of the team will never stop, as this are needed for a successful project. Their dedications will lead them to success.
really, the activity of the team is needed for the project to be great because that we will know the progress of this project and because the support of the project community will be successful.
Activity: 196

Looks nice. Where can I see roadmap and dev team info?
I think that this is a very naive and genuine question.
You can totally find all the necessary information on the page of this site.

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her
In general initially the cryptocurrency has been created for anonymous payments, it speaks about a new era of financial transactions, without any banks and other. Here and developers have an option, to be anonymous or to show faces. Anyway, nobody forces anybody to invest.
Activity: 532

Yeah, and the team did what they need to do. They executed a better plan and everything is perfectly working. Now, more and more are becoming to get interest to participate in the bounty and also about their token sale.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

At first I also asked myself such questions. I found white paper, but I did not see the information about the team command. Maybe I just did not notice her
Yes that information can be easily found if you want to know more about the project.
Actually you can ask directly to the persons in charge. The team members are actively involved in answering all the questions and inquiries of the investors and supporters.

Yeah, we can contact the developers if we have concerns about the project. They are very active so I am expecting they will response immediately.
Activity: 434
Days pass investors and users are widely increasing because of the availability of projects update and progress the project  Velox is good to go. All positive feedbacks and reviews boost the energy and the confidence of each team member to purse and continue what they started.

Yes that information can be easily found if you want to know more about the project.
Actually you can ask directly to the persons in charge. The team members are actively involved in answering all the questions and inquiries of the investors and supporters. Theg are 24/7 active in telegram and I notice admins are also available here in this thread.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Activity: 322
Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.
Exactly buddy. Problem are vey common for ICO and if we need success then we have to  face all the problems. So The team has to be very strong to face all problems and i believe that the team will do hard work forthe success of VLX.
Their team already experienced and once proved achieving success so now they are highly eligible to achieve a second time success but they are aiming high targets to my understanding.
I think we should give them some time to perform, they're working hard for the project, I'm sure the team will succeed.

Yes you are right,  there is no such thing in this world done perfectly that's why let us not always blame the team to some problem encountered in the project. Let us just give them time to do their job because they know much better than us. Waiting until they can fix it is the best thing to do.
Correct let the admins do thier job and lets just be silent while they are working on it. I think its a big matter to be silent for a while.
Activity: 280

Based on the development and progress Velox have today, the bigger the chance this project would be successful. Reality of Velox would be possible to come in the future.
Activity: 154
Velox is implementing new mechanisms to protect the user accounts and balances from hackers during every new deployment and patching activity.

Precisely, day by day they're always improving. That's why many supporters and even investors choose Velox project because of the team's capability to innovate immediately.
Velox have an advance technology which they are really growing well everyday. I like the team which gives their best to the project.
Exactly mate. The dev team of Velox always keeps improving and upgrading their plafform inorder to have a fast and easy transactions especially in deposits and withdrawals. Soon, the project will completely develop and become a good platform for anonymous and decentralized trading site.
The project is already rather developed. Now everything depends only on as far as the official start will be successful. Many problems can occur also inconsistencies which will lead to a negative from community and investors. I hope problems won't arise, on shoulders of team heavy freight of responsibility has really laid down.

Problems are normal to occur, what is really important is how team will handle it and if they will not leave the project whatever happens in the near future.
Exactly buddy. Problem are vey common for ICO and if we need success then we have to  face all the problems. So The team has to be very strong to face all problems and i believe that the team will do hard work forthe success of VLX.
Their team already experienced and once proved achieving success so now they are highly eligible to achieve a second time success but they are aiming high targets to my understanding.
I think we should give them some time to perform, they're working hard for the project, I'm sure the team will succeed.

Yes you are right,  there is no such thing in this world done perfectly that's why let us not always blame the team to some problem encountered in the project. Let us just give them time to do their job because they know much better than us. Waiting until they can fix it is the best thing to do.
Activity: 616
Velox is definitely bringing decentralisation and freedom to trades. When the VLX Exchange and VLX Coin are soon listed on the Block Folio and SingerCaps, the Exchange will start receiving enough volume
I totally agree with you, that why i choosing for support this project. Anyway, have any information about their Velox Bolt, i heard about this so much.
Maybe it will be release at June. We need to patient and stay at here to waiting the new announcement about it from Velox team.
Yes, I hope it will be released at June with no late because I wanted to use it now! I hope they know that the users were happy to see this.
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: