Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 55. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Invetors who previously invested in it probably already received a profit - at least minimal - it is likely that they are imbued with trust to it and it is possible that they will invest further
If the value of VLX still have countinous like now i think it will be huge profitable, but the value of VLX is so much, so the different is not clearly. Well, hope they will come x3, x4 at the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
As we can see now, a really great improvement has been done by the team because to this project. I am glad to this team and greatly appreciates to all of their full effort and time invested to this project to reach this far here in the crypto currency community. And I am sure that sooner or later, it will become one of those project that is well known and popular as an anonymous and decentralized trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Invetors who previously invested in it probably already received a profit - at least minimal - it is likely that they are imbued with trust to it and it is possible that they will invest further
Activity: 434
Velox is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. great project and idea. I interested this project. The project will get a good investor and the way the project team is working, I think the project will do a lot better
I think everyone know this, and i only keep observing for watching new update about their Velox Bolt only.
Activity: 378
It seems to me that the developer came up with a good solution for the anonymous coin and exchange and the most pleasant thing is that the project is made and works by the team.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
We need to look on the policies of velox there was no identification asked any time also there was no withdrawal limits and the developers mostly aim to secure all the investors who choose velox platform.
I really hope they can pull the no withdrawal rate limits here because some people can really be good at it like removing 50btc and expecting the platform not to go haywire

Well the no withdrawal rate will be a good feature for the VELOX exchange to be recognized by a simple trader. Just in the Cabinhood exchanges that offers zero fees.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Hi guys! When will the new project updates and when will the team tell us the latest news from the project development? I have not seen anything new on the site, no one updates anything. The project did not stop its work?
The bounty manager usually tells us the latest news from the project and the updates of the project in here, don't worry about it.
Well the devs are busy as always doing everything for the project. If you want to be updated you can just subscribe here or join their social media like telegram.
Velox team are trying their best to improve the project which they will going to be busy everyday. Just wait patiently for the update to be posted and you can just join their group.
If thier team members will consistently improve the stability and increase the security of thier system they will have more traders joining thier platform.

They need to pull more weight than just that if they want to get ahead in this retarded competitive atmosphere that crypto and exchanges are right now

This is right, there are already quite a few decentralized exhanges in the market, and some of them good established. Just having it's own coin and not listing it in foreign exchanges is not a solution, they need more unique services then not having a KYC either.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Velox is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. great project and idea. I interested this project. The project will get a good investor and the way the project team is working, I think the project will do a lot better
Hi guys! When will the new project updates and when will the team tell us the latest news from the project development? I have not seen anything new on the site, no one updates anything. The project did not stop its work?
The bounty manager usually tells us the latest news from the project and the updates of the project in here, don't worry about it.
Well the devs are busy as always doing everything for the project. If you want to be updated you can just subscribe here or join their social media like telegram.
Velox team are trying their best to improve the project which they will going to be busy everyday. Just wait patiently for the update to be posted and you can just join their group.
If thier team members will consistently improve the stability and increase the security of thier system they will have more traders joining thier platform.

As what I can see, their temporary exchange can't handle a lot of transactions but it's a good way for them to learn from it so that they can apply or avoid any errors from the current situation to that main exchange which is VeloxBolt.

Well, it is said to be temporary so we should expect that they really can't handle bigger transaction. But anyway, the team did a good job and definitely we can see more good announcement from the team.
The team is improving consistently and has made a lot of efforts. Im sure they will keep learning and the final product would be much efficient.
Yeah I agree they have been working hard consistently and I'm sure with the efforts they are putting in things will improve and the project will be a success
Activity: 238

As what I can see, their temporary exchange can't handle a lot of transactions but it's a good way for them to learn from it so that they can apply or avoid any errors from the current situation to that main exchange which is VeloxBolt.

Well, it is said to be temporary so we should expect that they really can't handle bigger transaction. But anyway, the team did a good job and definitely we can see more good announcement from the team.
The team is improving consistently and has made a lot of efforts. Im sure they will keep learning and the final product would be much efficient.
Their developers are very keenly figuring out all the possibilities as per the expectation and they are implementing more secured functionalities during every release version and the sprint.
Support of the project happens constantly and it is clear, developers very much tried as at early stages, and now all the same continue. But I think, will reach practically a maximum by the number of users in community and investors.
Merit: 1
Well, the team working behind this project is keep doing the best they could to improve and make more enhancement regarding the Velox Project. Because we can clearly see the trust of many people that keep on the Velox Project so the more people here in the Velox Project community, the more suggestions, recommendations and demands are awaiting for this project. But I believe the team can make this into a good one.
Trust increased for velox as it once proved and many investors who are explained and gained good profits are now having a keen attention again to experience a greater outcome of the project.
Yes the reputation of this project has increased in the community and therefore the trust will also increase.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
We need to look on the policies of velox there was no identification asked any time also there was no withdrawal limits and the developers mostly aim to secure all the investors who choose velox platform.
I really hope they can pull the no withdrawal rate limits here because some people can really be good at it like removing 50btc and expecting the platform not to go haywire
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
Yes you are right.but The excahange works very smoothly.And the popularity of vlx exchange increaseing very rapidly and therfore the traffic increased too. So the server takes some time for loading but i hope all members can understand this situation.I also request developrs to fix it soon.
Activity: 196
Their developers are very keenly figuring out all the possibilities as per the expectation and they are implementing more secured functionalities during every release version and the sprint.
Activity: 238
Well, the team working behind this project is keep doing the best they could to improve and make more enhancement regarding the Velox Project. Because we can clearly see the trust of many people that keep on the Velox Project so the more people here in the Velox Project community, the more suggestions, recommendations and demands are awaiting for this project. But I believe the team can make this into a good one.
Trust increased for velox as it once proved and many investors who are explained and gained good profits are now having a keen attention again to experience a greater outcome of the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I'm so amazed that this project didn't turned out to be a scam. I'm seeing the hard work made by the team to get on this point in the marketplace.
Ofcourse with the efforts and hardwork of the team members Vlx made it pass all the negative feedbacks. Because of their pursuant and their aggressiveness in improving of the project this results to a prosperous outcome. I wish what Vlx is achieving now will continue to made this project a success.
It is all the accomplishments Velox have successfully earned a goodwill from various participants who choose velox as their choice and at the initial level it is quite obvious to experience a negative sign but the potential proves and so we Velox gain good will now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I'm so amazed that this project didn't turned out to be a scam. I'm seeing the hard work made by the team to get on this point in the marketplace.
After launching of this project,many people thought that this project will turn scam.but now you can see this project is now one of the best & successful project at present
Activity: 252
The project is very good, the developers are doing well, that's really a pity that soon the bounty will end still would participate.
The bounty for this project has proven much profitable i guess and also i am sure that the bounty might have helped a lot for the project to spread more and also several boounty hunters might have been participated into the bounty.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, because it seems to me that the project would most likely not be able to survive without a bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Pages:
Jump to: