Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 92. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Anonymous and decentralized trading? But what about physical products, shouldn't they be analysed first before the person buys and how is it possible to do that when trading is anonymous?

Physical products? As what I understand this is a  trading platform which doesn't have real products. What we see here are all cryptocurrencies and definitely these are digital and not real asset.
Its not about trading goods man. Its all about cryptocurrencies. Dont get confused by the term, people trade to earn profits through volatility of the coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Anonymous and decentralized trading? But what about physical products, shouldn't they be analysed first before the person buys and how is it possible to do that when trading is anonymous?

Physical products? As what I understand this is a  trading platform which doesn't have real products. What we see here are all cryptocurrencies and definitely these are digital and not real asset.

I think they are confusing Velox with some kinda crypto based amazon/ebay where they can sell physical goods and stuff. Sounds dumb IMO lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Velox is a very good project. i think velox project future will be a big project and will be a good profit project. I've joined velox's bounty program and will be with velox in the end.
You're right, since all of us just looking on this project as we believe have a great potential. If you try to think some trading sites has a problem well, this project will do to make everything good as no problem. Which makes us secured as we like to be happened.
Activity: 196
Velox Project in the anonymous currency technology is outstanding, I think investors can hold this coin long line, waiting for greater benefits.
Yes investors can surely hold Velox for long term as long term profits are always better in the cryptos world and also i think that more and more users will prefer trading on their exchange after launching their platform.
Activity: 158
Velox Project in the anonymous currency technology is outstanding, I think investors can hold this coin long line, waiting for greater benefits.
Activity: 238
Your project is just excellent and I was very happy when I heard about the company's bounty and I'll sign up in time.
Bounty for velox is really going to be great and even i am with them and will support them for the best because i know that velo is really going to turn profitable ahead. Velox is surely going to show us some good trading days.
Activity: 252
Your project is just excellent and I was very happy when I heard about the company's bounty and I'll sign up in time.
Activity: 224

Yes bud they dont have any products since they are a service provider, maybe that person was not informed about this project.

Or maybe he is not fully aware about the velox project and its all features. Anyway, I am amazed about the continues developments and updates of velox project now.
Even i am been heavily impressed by the velox team and also i think that this project can really be much profitable for everyone ahead and also i am looking forward for velox to soon launch their exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The vlx token is a promising token to hold. I cant wait for it to boast a higher price in coinmarketap in the coming months.
You're right! Not only will the icon of VLX become popular, but the VELOX platform will also become more popular. Therefore, I think that after the presentation of the platform, it will become even more popular than now. Waiting for new news from the team VELOX!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

You are right, velox project is an anonymous & decentralized trading project and no physical products are offered. By the way, I am amazed by the continues improvements of this project now, the team are really serious to make this project successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Yes bud they dont have any products since they are a service provider, maybe that person was not informed about this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 378
I like how the team works for this company and I think the project will necessarily collect the necessary amount of money and the project will work for many years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Velox April Wrap-up + 250k Sale Information Released below!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

wow great conditions from Velox Project to buy VLX coins. When you just imagine that the price is now nearly 0.00013 btc, it is a good discount to buy coins in Pre-Sale.
Velox team will be working hardly in order to execute all the operations in a successfull manner and all the readers  get connected.
Of course already around the project a huge number of people has accumulated, however the developer tries to squeeze out an audience maximum here such actions.
Activity: 210
The vlx token is a promising token to hold. I cant wait for it to boast a higher price in coinmarketap in the coming months.

As you can see they already put some of their time money, effort on these project. I am hoping that this will fruiten soon,

It will, bud. They will see the result of their hardwork let's just wait for their announcement about the numbers accumulated by the project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
12,500/12,500 Sold in Discord Campaign - COMPLETE
1,250/12,500 VLX Sold in Telegram Campaign - TAKING ENTRIES! Join: https://t.me/veloxproject

Only 10 days until the OFFICIAL 250k Public Sale, Countdown: https://veloxproject.io/
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

Developers are full of surprises!I didn't think there'd be any news of that kind. Perhaps it will not appeal to competitors who thought that the project reached its maximum
Over three service integrations of velox with great accomplishments is really a challenging aspirations the team driving a huge hard work achieving all the milestones in an accurate manner.
With what Velox done, that is really a great well job done from its beginning up to what it is now. The Velox Project had encountered so many trials and obstacles along its way here in the community of crypto currency. But we can say that those effort of the team working behind this project can clearly see as a good outcome and hopefully that the Velox Project team will reach more achievements ahead.
Thank you for this news. I am now excited for the next accomplishement of Velox. The april achievement is a big impact to everyone especially the project.
Great milestone that been accomplished and the project are giving a chance to the other people who didn't get a chance to have any bonuses. Now Velox offers more sale which more people will be invested.
Activity: 196

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Developers are full of surprises!I didn't think there'd be any news of that kind. Perhaps it will not appeal to competitors who thought that the project reached its maximum
Over three service integrations of velox with great accomplishments is really a challenging aspirations the team driving a huge hard work achieving all the milestones in an accurate manner.
With what Velox done, that is really a great well job done from its beginning up to what it is now. The Velox Project had encountered so many trials and obstacles along its way here in the community of crypto currency. But we can say that those effort of the team working behind this project can clearly see as a good outcome and hopefully that the Velox Project team will reach more achievements ahead.
Thank you for this news. I am now excited for the next accomplishement of Velox. The april achievement is a big impact to everyone especially the project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Lmao, why are you going to bring up a physical product in the crypto space where everything(physical products/ assets) are being tokenized in order to be easily traded?
Precisely why I was very confused with the question that was being asked  Wink
Activity: 294

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Pages:
Jump to: