Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱 - page 12. (Read 2985 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 1
Can I receive my token immediately after purchase/?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Was wondering what is the exact token usage?

Any usage of tokens envisaged by this White Paper will only be used in exchange for the products or services on the VFarm platform (subject to availability at the discretion of VFarm) and no other function or rights shall be attached to the tokens.

Oh I see okay, it's clear. Also, why funding with the token crowdswap?

VFarm's objective is to enable easy and fast access to products and services while providing users with the power to create social impact through their choice of actions. VFarm also aims to create an equitable ecosystem for farmers that can be achieved by an output based contribution. This cannot be done without utility crypto tokens and the blockchain.

Activity: 191

Any usage of tokens envisaged by this White Paper will only be used in exchange for the products or services on the VFarm platform (subject to availability at the discretion of VFarm) and no other function or rights shall be attached to the tokens.

Oh I see okay, it's clear. Also, why funding with the token crowdswap?

copper member

Activity: 191
copper member
Do you have a plan in place to kickstart this project?

Yes, VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.

Good, you are debating to different farms and if you manage to upload some of the photos then it will help the community to know where you are farming? Without seeing potential activity it is impossible for the community to get awareness about the project.

Check out this additional photos from our already built farm

Looks so efficient. A video would be nice as it's hard to imagine the scale with just image.

We have clips available but they have not been edited yet. Stay tuned for those  Cool
Activity: 246

Yes, VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.

Good, you are debating to different farms and if you manage to upload some of the photos then it will help the community to know where you are farming? Without seeing potential activity it is impossible for the community to get awareness about the project.

https://i.postimg.cc/yJcC5RxW/v7.jpg  https://i.postimg.cc/14JhLsm0/v8.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/wygZGbnb/v9.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/8J49QmSk/v10.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/G936PVF4/v11.jpg

Looks so efficient. A video would be nice as it's hard to imagine the scale with just image.
copper member
I love how you guys are helping the environment as well, great use case!

We appreciate your kind words! Here at VFarm, we believe that a community-driven ecosystem that fosters entrepreneurship, fuelled by high-quality content and rewards and hosted on a blockchain- based platform is the solution.

Activity: 259
I love how you guys are helping the environment as well, great use case!

copper member

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

copper member
Your physical farms does look good. This could be the future, and since CBD is on the rise, they may use this.

Wow, good point with the CBD! Although there are no official statements regarding that, that's another avenue we can look at. Smiley

Agree. They just legalized cannabis in the US, this is hot and can use it.

Yes! Our team will definitely take it into consideration and we appreciate it! Our upcoming CBD farms may have what you guys are suggesting, so thank you!
Your physical farms does look good. This could be the future, and since CBD is on the rise, they may use this.

Wow, good point with the CBD! Although there are no official statements regarding that, that's another avenue we can look at. Smiley

Agree. They just legalized cannabis in the US, this is hot and can use it.
copper member

copper member

Activity: 259
copper member
what does the verifier part of the application do? im kinda confused about it.

Verifier that allows anyone in the ecosystem to verify the source, specifics from seed supplier and other pertinent data points to the logistics chain that has handled the produce.
what does the verifier part of the application do? im kinda confused about it.
copper member
Correct if I'm wrong, your token will be an ERC-20 right?

You got it, the VFarm (VFT) utility token is fully ERC20 compliant and is available for swap with ETH and BTC.

Do you have plans of going into another platform such as GoChain?

I'm afraid not, we will stay in ERC20 for now.
Pages:
Jump to: