Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱 - page 11. (Read 2943 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Will the VFT be required by farms to store data?

The VFT token is required for farms to write their planting data onto the VFarm Agro Traceability Blockchain. The data comes from the IoT sensor array and manual input.

Interesting, I'll keep on learning more and get back to you.

Sounds good, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any!
Activity: 259

The VFT token is required for farms to write their planting data onto the VFarm Agro Traceability Blockchain. The data comes from the IoT sensor array and manual input.

Interesting, I'll keep on learning more and get back to you.
copper member

Activity: 259

copper member
Very informative project about technology that can help the environment too.

Definitely, and we're glad that you're seeing the value that we're bringing in!

Vertical farming is not new. Let's see how this team executes it.

The team is hard at work to deliver a competitive infrastructure.
Activity: 246

Vertical farming is not new. Let's see how this team executes it.
copper member

Activity: 199
Merit: 1
copper member
Do you have a plan in place to kickstart this project?

Yes, VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.

Good, you are debating to different farms and if you manage to upload some of the photos then it will help the community to know where you are farming? Without seeing potential activity it is impossible for the community to get awareness about the project.

Check out this additional photos from our already built farm

Why the need for LED lights?? Can you use a combination of natural and other lights?

Great question. LED lighting gives out light of different wavelengths that target different types of chlorophyll. This increases the amount of sunlight absorbed, therefore making photosynthesis very efficient, thus assisting in achieving the primary goal of vertical farming which is to produce more food per square meter.
Activity: 246
Do you have a plan in place to kickstart this project?

Yes, VFarm has secured fundament markets through its stakeholder which owns A list buildings in the golden triangle of Kuala Lumpur and Central London. In all, VFarm is initiating on 15 farms, of which 11 is in Kuala Lumpur and 4 in London.

Good, you are debating to different farms and if you manage to upload some of the photos then it will help the community to know where you are farming? Without seeing potential activity it is impossible for the community to get awareness about the project.

Check out this additional photos from our already built farm

https://i.postimg.cc/yJcC5RxW/v7.jpg  https://i.postimg.cc/14JhLsm0/v8.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/wygZGbnb/v9.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/8J49QmSk/v10.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/G936PVF4/v11.jpg

Why the need for LED lights?? Can you use a combination of natural and other lights?
copper member
Any plans of getting bounties?

There are no official announcements regarding that yet but we will keep the community in the loop once we get any word regarding that.
Activity: 191
Any plans of getting bounties?
Merit: 2
What exactly is vertical farming when you're saying it?

Vertical farming is defined as when plants or crops are grown inside of a skyscraper greenhouse or on a vertically Revolutionizing Urban Farming inclined surface. A vertical farm is any building that grows plants and is higher than a single storey.

I see, that's why it provides benefits such as reduced transportation cost and other stuff for the environment. Great concept.
copper member

Vertical farming is defined as when plants or crops are grown inside of a skyscraper greenhouse or on a vertically Revolutionizing Urban Farming inclined surface. A vertical farm is any building that grows plants and is higher than a single storey.
copper member
Any planned exchanges in line to list VFT?

No exact plans yet but we'll keep it transparent to the community once we get any updates!

We'd love to know ahead of time so we can prepare  Sad

No worries there. Everything aspect will be looked into.
Activity: 253

No exact plans yet but we'll keep it transparent to the community once we get any updates!

We'd love to know ahead of time so we can prepare  Sad
copper member

copper member
Can I receive my token immediately after purchase/?

VFarm (VFT) tokens will be issued immediately at the end of each stage of crowdswap.
Pages:
Jump to: