Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VFarm: REVOLUTIONIZING URBAN AGRICULTURE 🌱 - page 13. (Read 2943 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Correct if I'm wrong, your token will be an ERC-20 right?

You got it, the VFarm (VFT) utility token is fully ERC20 compliant and is available for swap with ETH and BTC.

Do you have plans of going into another platform such as GoChain?

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

You got it, the VFarm (VFT) utility token is fully ERC20 compliant and is available for swap with ETH and BTC.

Merit: 2

copper member
Can you elaborate a bit more what vertical farming is??

Vertical farming is defined as when plants or crops are grown inside of a skyscraper greenhouse or on a vertically Revolutionizing Urban Farming inclined surface. A vertical farm is the idea of building entire skyscrapers occupied with vertically stacked farms that produce crops twice as fast, while using 40% less power, having 80% less food waste, and using 99% less water than outdoor fields.

Numbers sound very promising. Thanks for explaining

You're welcome. You can read further in detail in our whitepaper https://vfarm.global/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 253
Merit: 1

Vertical farming is defined as when plants or crops are grown inside of a skyscraper greenhouse or on a vertically Revolutionizing Urban Farming inclined surface. A vertical farm is the idea of building entire skyscrapers occupied with vertically stacked farms that produce crops twice as fast, while using 40% less power, having 80% less food waste, and using 99% less water than outdoor fields.

Numbers sound very promising. Thanks for explaining
copper member

Activity: 253
copper member
Can I have the Roadmap? Wanna see where you guys are aiming to go to at certain stages of the year

Here's the link to our roadmap and  you can read more about it here:
https://vfarm.global/roadmap.html

Ohh pretty quick ICO period compared to others. Will there be a vesting period for team tokens?

Yes, all tokens held by founders, project team and advisory panelist will be reverse vested over 12 months with monthly vesting windows.
Activity: 246
Can I have the Roadmap? Wanna see where you guys are aiming to go to at certain stages of the year

Here's the link to our roadmap and  you can read more about it here:

Ohh pretty quick ICO period compared to others. Will there be a vesting period for team tokens?
copper member

Here's the link to our roadmap and  you can read more about it here:
Activity: 191
copper member
So when will you start accepting contract farming??

As per our roadmap, Contract farming will begin in August 2019.
Activity: 246
So when will you start accepting contract farming??
copper member
Any particular news with when the ICO will take place? The discussions about those bonuses above are definitely worth looking at.

The dates are currently TBD but we will keep you in the loop once we get any word regarding the dates. 😊

Will it happen sometime very soon?

I have no confirmation regarding the exact dates yet, my apologies. Rest assuretd that I'll notify everyone once we release an official date though!

Any particular news with when the ICO will take place? The discussions about those bonuses above are definitely worth looking at.

The dates are currently TBD but we will keep you in the loop once we get any word regarding the dates. 😊

Will it happen sometime very soon?

copper member

copper member
I read in a telegram about a good bonus at the pre-iso stage. How soon will it start?
I like the photos of the farm, it would be even cooler to see the video  Roll Eyes

Hey Sharkzz, the dates are currently TBD but we will announce it on all social media channels once it has been finalized already.

And that's actually a great idea! A video showing the pictures in the farm will definitely be amazing. Thank you and we will take it into consideration.  Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I read in a telegram about a good bonus at the pre-iso stage. How soon will it start?
I like the photos of the farm, it would be even cooler to see the video  Roll Eyes
copper member
Content are well researched - design is nice. One of the most detailed paper I've seen in a while.

Thank you. What other things are you looking forward to see in VFarm?

An AMA would be good. Or a simple video interview with the team would be good..

Wow, that is such a great idea! We'll definitely take it into consideration.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: