Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 8. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Seems to be picking up steam. If i had more cash i throw it at vgina
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
yeah but is there any active development of this coin besides your retailer launch plan?
And whats with yobit? Or is there any other exhange where listing is not so expensive?

Of course there is development.
-Wallet Update (shop directly from your wallet)
-Retailer launch
-looking for another exchange
-In talks now with a major reputable online wallet thats involved with Shapeshift payment gateway.

No real extravagant plans here.  Simply following the roadmap and finding cool things along the way.

What are you expecting? I'm open to idea's

Im not dropping several BTC on a good exchange, the ROI just isn't there for me.  Crypto is not my business, Crypto is merely a tool my business uses.

Find another exchange that will list for 0.1 or less and I will do it.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
yeah but is there any active development of this coin besides your retailer launch plan?
And whats with yobit? Or is there any other exhange where listing is not so expensive?
Everyone Loves Vgina
its not like its doing bad, it's just not doing as well as it should, there are a few people who don't like the name and won't stop flapping crap all over the place and apparently they have more influence in crypto than me.  Behind the scenes drama.  Considering most old VGINA was acquired by people @ under 5 sats, the price has doubled or more for those people.

If you bought in @ 50 sats on the old chain I'm afraid your gonna have to hold it a while.  Collect some more stake.  No reason anyone should lose a penny unless your impaitent or made a poor sales decision, or you played with your rent money and you need it back cuz its the end of the month.
Vgina was a gamble for me but never thought it would do so bad lol
Everyone Loves Vgina
The good news is we're in the green on coinmarketcap.... just wish the ticker were correct

The ticker/name situation will be all sorted out and it will be VGINA everywhere after NOVA delists the old VGINA.

Block Explorer says each VGINA is worth .05 USD, can almost launch a retailer or two.  10 cents is my retailer launch goal.  10 cents a coin - 100 coins to make a 10$ purchase is reasonable.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The good news is we're in the green on coinmarketcap.... just wish the ticker were correct
I think everybody is getting impatient because yobit takes so long. Maybe you also announcce the bounties here and not only on slack?
Everyone Loves Vgina
Do not look at the bad coins, you watch your coin. The coin falls in price and no improvement is seen

What are you talking about ?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Do not look at the bad coins, you watch your coin. The coin falls in price and no improvement is seen
Everyone Loves Vgina
I have added some bounties in the bounties channel on slack.  If your interested in getting some VGINA for your skills please check there, if your not part of our slack channel then PM me an email for an invite.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Good old Yobit eh.  I'm on vacation this week.  I'm an hour boat ride from the nearest road.  I am simply chilling out.  Fishing, boating !!! Beer, 420 and fish for breakfast lunch and dinner, what more can you ask for lol

I would like to see Yobit add VGINA this week. But on the same token I'm on vacation and didn't really want to get started.... Not in a huge hurry to bug them.

Yes I spoke with NOVA they are de listing VGINA and the VGINAv2 market will be renamed to VGINA once it's de listed.

If you need me it's best to catch me on slack for the week.
Activity: 201
novaexchange is delisting old VGINA, Vginacoin (v1) - will they remove the"2" after delisting old VGINA?
I hope yobit will list Vgina finally this week  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
We got many Canadians here ? How about Americans ? I have all of north America covered for delivery of items bought with VGINA coin.  

Whats some other countries that you would like to see shipping available to on top of the list to work on ?

The Netherlands might be a good option, I won't buy anything with VGINA and I might even be the only Dutch person (with someone I know) here

Or instead of the Netherlands Why not whole Europe, you got America ( north) and Canada  ( darn its sound like playing RISK Smiley , conquering the world Smiley.

but i like the way your approaching , keep up the good work...

you got my support .....

lets make Vgina great .......
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
We got many Canadians here ? How about Americans ? I have all of north America covered for delivery of items bought with VGINA coin.  

Whats some other countries that you would like to see shipping available to on top of the list to work on ?

The Netherlands might be a good option, I won't buy anything with VGINA and I might even be the only Dutch person (with someone I know) here
Everyone Loves Vgina

Or maybe a translation(for asian languages- big market) bounty for the announcement thread and whitepaper?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
A productive giveaway like 1 coin for every tweet @ bittrex and 2 coins for every VGINA geared post in their slack channel ?  they like creative marketing over there don't they.

I like the idea, sound goood. And maybe also a signatura campaign so that more people on bitcointalk will get in touch with this coin? A mix of Twitter and bitcointalk would be best I think. For a Tweet about VGINA with the ann link maybe 5-10 coins?

vgina like titcoin  Grin

vgina photo = free coin  Roll Eyes
A productive giveaway like 1 coin for every tweet @ bittrex and 2 coins for every VGINA geared post in their slack channel ?  they like creative marketing over there don't they.

I like the idea, sound goood. And maybe also a signatura campaign so that more people on bitcointalk will get in touch with this coin? A mix of Twitter and bitcointalk would be best I think. For a Tweet about VGINA with the ann link maybe 5-10 coins?
Pages:
Jump to: