Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 7. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
What is the status on the pool. If you insist on PoW you need a working pool.

I have messaged several people this morning.  I have offered a large bounty for someone to host a pool for us, and an even larger bounty if someone can set it up on my VPS. 

If no one will do it for us I will have time tonight to get one setup.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
What is the status on the pool. If you insist on PoW you need a working pool.
Activity: 201
Did you message them?(This would be the best imo) Or do you expect that they will read this on btct and answer?

I like the idea and hope you will succed but I still think some promo(retweet) or translation bounties are necessary to increase popularity.
Not all languages only the big ones(India, China, Japan, Spain, Russian..) I am sure that this would give it a boost.
Or to create some Vgina poker chips, many people would like this idea even not people not related with crypto I think.
https://allthingsdecentral.com/products/bitcoin-poker-chip

Only some ideas from me
Everyone Loves Vgina
Just want to take a moment to thank all the VGINA supporters out there.  Here's whats coming up and how its going down.

As I have stated over and over again crypto is a tool to my business, it is not the center of my model.  

With that said.  I am setting up the store, 20k items.  We will accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, and EMT AND OF COURSE VGINA.  I expect it to be functioning by end of the first week in AUG.  

I see some competition out there, how do I plan to deal with them you ask ?

Coochice coo coo pump and dump - some bag holder took that over after dev dumped and is claiming swap, new website, this and that.  All i see is him dumping his bag slowly to recover cost or  . . i don't see any promise there.

SEXCOIN - now there is some real competition.  They had a takeover and dude thinks just like me. - So here is my shout out to SEXCOIN - lets work together,  between my catalogue of 20k items and whatever you have over there in your inventory . . I am sure we can work together to not compete with the same items and see both our projects move up the ranks.  I don't want to compete with you because all I do is win win win no matter what.  I would stoop to selling what you sell @ cost till you gave up.  If you tried that on me who knows where it would go.  Lets keep it simple and work together.

Thanks again for the support.  I won't let the community down Smiley

(i expect sexcoin and coochie to respond to this.) stay tuned.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Should we start doing business 1 VGINA = $0.01 USD?

Obviously Yobit isn't listing the coin.  I can cash that .1 BTC yobit code and put it elsewhere.

Dont know you should decide, its at least your business  Wink

or 1 VGINA = $0.10 USD?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

like DejwidK  saying, its your child dev, so you decide , we will follow Smiley

Obviously Yobit isn't listing the coin.  I can cash that .1 BTC yobit code and put it elsewhere.

Dont know you should decide, its at least your business  Wink
Everyone Loves Vgina

What happened to this VGINA? I can't see VGINA on nova. Is this coin already replaced with VGINA2? Dev also seem be gone

just look at this and stop fuding you troll

hey Dev ,

any news about this coin ??

I think the dev still on prepared for any kind of news for Vgina future, he's active recently. Vgina isn't bad at all

Still working away on the wallet over here. 

Coinomi wants 1 BTC to list VGINA, working on that.

Requested to Empoex for crowdfund listing.

Still waiting to launch retailers when buy support comes up.

Looks like everyone is having a good time staking the VGINA, lets get the price up Smiley

NOVA added ETH to their Exchange.  Thats really moving up, will bring alot more traders.  Im happy to be listed there.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
What happened to this VGINA? I can't see VGINA on nova. Is this coin already replaced with VGINA2? Dev also seem be gone
When will the wallet update?
which wallet are you using ?? the old wallet will not come online again

first page :

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When will the wallet update?
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
New pool for VGINA.

http://kawaiipool.party/

1% fee.
Hourly payouts.

Mining setup:

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:3633 -u  -p c=VGINA

If there is a pool bounty, send it here: 9JXadyUMAbiNr3EW8mC5nGW5hq4NzZHAUU

VGINA mining has been disabled on the pool for the time being, as the pool is experiencing some weird issues with different X13 coins being mined while the client should of course only be mining one coin at a time. Will re-enable once solved.
Everyone Loves Vgina
hey Dev ,

I think the dev still on prepared for any kind of news for Vgina future, he's active recently. Vgina isn't bad at all

Still working away on the wallet over here.  

Coinomi wants 1 BTC to list VGINA, working on that.

Requested to Empoex for crowdfund listing.

Still waiting to launch retailers when buy support comes up.

Looks like everyone is having a good time staking the VGINA, lets get the price up Smiley

NOVA added ETH to their Exchange.  Thats really moving up, will bring alot more traders.  Im happy to be listed there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
hey Dev ,

Hi are you kawaiicrypto from Twitter? If yes shill VGINA   Grin´

Yes, that is me.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
New pool for VGINA.

1% fee.
Hourly payouts.

Mining setup:

Code:

If there is a pool bounty, send it here: 9JXadyUMAbiNr3EW8mC5nGW5hq4NzZHAUU

Hi are you kawaiicrypto from Twitter? If yes shill VGINA   Grin´

Crypto is just a vehicle here to implement devs business plan. The chain is secondary and therfore I recommend swapping to a Waves token. And a re-brand. It will also sort out the exchange issue as it can trade on DEX.

Good idea but I think its much work and there was already a coinswap?
hey Dev ,

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Crypto is just a vehicle here to implement devs business plan. The chain is secondary and therfore I recommend swapping to a Waves token. And a re-brand. It will also sort out the exchange issue as it can trade on DEX.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hello. No available wallet for android? Is there any plan? Thanks
New pool for VGINA.

1% fee.
Hourly payouts.

Mining setup:

Code: