Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] -- VGINA - Windows Wallet with Multisend ----- Bounties Available - page 5. (Read 51368 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

https://vgina.ca/index.php

Working on the website, took me a few days to find a store setup that worked for me.  Found one, just working through the setup and product catalogue.

We will be offering products at a far better price than SEXCOIN, with more payment options.  

stay tuned.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What about the website and some news?  Roll Eyes

Novaexchange will go offline in the end of novembre, any solutions in sight?   Shocked
Activity: 21

Everyone loves VGINA lol there are only 2880 or so blocks a day.  1440 to mining and 1440 to DPOS.  1 coin per block makes only 2800 or so coins per day.

I'll be sitting down to work on the website today, be some exciting stuff by tonight

I don't see any updates yet, the website is still down.  Sad
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
still holding and waiting for that pump to be breakeven after coinswap.. maybe be a little bit more active on twitter 1-2 tweets per week to get more followers and bigger community
Everyone Loves Vgina
Thanx to all miners for a great day yesterday with almost 800 blocks found.

Way to rock that VGINA  Grin

Cheers

Everyone loves VGINA lol there are only 2880 or so blocks a day.  1440 to mining and 1440 to DPOS.  1 coin per block makes only 2800 or so coins per day.

I'll be sitting down to work on the website today, be some exciting stuff by tonight
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanx to all miners for a great day yesterday with almost 800 blocks found.

Way to rock that VGINA  Grin

Cheers
YAPP! Pool goes VGINA2

http://37.120.182.204:8081/getting_started

stratum+tcp://37.120.182.204:5008 Diff=0.5
stratum+tcp://37.120.182.204:5016 Diff=1
stratum+tcp://37.120.182.204:5032 varDiff (e.g. for nicehash)

Algo: X13

User=yourVGINAaddress

Password=x

Fee=1%

Happy Mining

Is this project still active?

Project is alive and well.  I have been unable to get online for several weeks due to circumstances beyond my control.  I am back and will have the new site with products within a week.  

Thanks for holding.

Great to read that it is not abandoned! Thank you! :-D
Everyone Loves Vgina

Project is alive and well.  I have been unable to get online for several weeks due to circumstances beyond my control.  I am back and will have the new site with products within a week. 

Thanks for holding.
You guys are hilarious, I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest over here.  Feel free to dump the shit out of it if you want to, your choice.

There is a good reason all those wallets are holding onto these coins.

I just paid the listing fee and filled out the @ Yobit form. Countdown starts. Nova, VGINA will be a lot better than your pocketbook. oke

what you paid the listing fee on yobit for vgina? haha have they come back to you? Cause I dont see it on yobit trading..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just added VGINA to my low fee x13 pool come check us out
Activity: 5
I just paid the listing fee and filled out the @ Yobit form. Countdown starts. Nova, VGINA will be a lot better than your pocketbook. oke
Activity: 136
                                                                                                          BlockMonsta Miningpool [VGINA2]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for VginaV2 [VGINA2]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3532 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3531, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                    Port: 3532, Diff: 0.02 VarDiff
                                                                                                                    Port: 3533, Diff: 2
You guys are hilarious, I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest over here.  Feel free to dump the shit out of it if you want to, your choice.

One legged dude would hold a lead over u in terms of responsiveness, IQ level and genital hygiene. Now get off my sight and go shilling for a bottle of beer in an adult pub. Where is the proof of concept? As far as I know proof of vagina should be well documented in a whitepaper and sent to all who posted in ur thread via pm.

THIS. You still wont confirm how shit Vgina coin is. I lost my full investment. But fortunately it was a small amount. I hope nova will delist this shitcoin also.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123

One legged dude would hold a lead over u in terms of responsiveness, IQ level and genital hygiene. Now get off my sight and go shilling for a bottle of beer in an adult pub. Where is the proof of concept? As far as I know proof of vagina should be well documented in a whitepaper and sent to all who posted in ur thread via pm.
good reason? lol come on tell me please, the name is catchy and this coin could do well but without active development its just one of hundreds shitcoins
Everyone Loves Vgina

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
top 10 wallets were holding this for a good while as well. I thought this was a risk worth taking, but I thought wrong. You win some you lose some.
Pages:
Jump to: